↪ Chapter 6 ↩

Touch Love

Your phone won't stop ringing and it hurts your ears. Although it was annoying, you can't help but to sleep back. You were too tired to even wake up. Abruptly your phone stop ringing and you smile in bliss. You get to sleep back but someone pulled your blankets up.

 

"Young Mistress Jun Hee, please wake up. You have overslept today. Your phone have been ringing for the past 30 min. Amy have called us that you will be having meeting in less than 30 min" upon hearing that you jolted up.

 

"WHAT?!" with your dishevelled hair, you hurriedly ran to the bathroom. "Why didn't you wake me up?!" you chided the maids. "We have been waking you up for the past 30 min, Young Mistress Jun Hee" they answered, almost whispering.

 

"Aiish! Never mind, you guys are dismiss!" you wrapped yourself with the towel.  Without wasting time, you are out from the bathroom.  You wore your John Zack Belted Skater Dress in Lace, applied light make-up and scrambled yourself out from your room. You didn't dry your hair because you were too lazy to do it and plus with the air-con, you are sure that they will dry fast. You even jump down the stairs using the stairs holder, surprising Butler Lee. You just smiled awkwardly and run off to your garage. In the midst of hurrying to work, you forgot your phone.

 

 

---

 

You were listening attentively to each Department about their sales and proposals when someone knocked onto the conference room door. You looked at Amy to signal her to have a look. "Continue" you commented and it goes until 2 hours and you are almost half dead.

 

"I will continue to observe the sales and looked thoroughly the proposals. I hope you guys will work on the sales or else you will lose your job. Thank you. You are now dismissed!" you announced. Everyone began to bow and left the room. You heaved a sigh of relief. Finally the meeting was over. Ohh? I just realized something ... Where in the world is Amy? She haven't come back since just now ...

 

You rubbed your eyes lightly and yawned. You stayed at the conference room for awhile and signed some documents. After doing that for 10 min, you tidy up the files and opened the door to be greeted by ... What the hell! This girl ...

 

"CEO!" she was almost shocked to see you. You smiled and your face turned back to poker face. "I paid you to be my secretary and what are you doing here? Flirting with a high school boy? Not bad ... your taste is worst than I expected ~" you kidded sarcastically. She has known you for years and she knew you are not joking. In fact you were scary when you do that. Ayyy, why is she doing with that brat ... Ohh? The uniform, I have seen that before. Where have I seen it? Hmm ...

 

Something triggers your mind and you gasped.

 

"Kyungsoo!" you recalled as you run towards your office. Your heels could be heard, clicking loudly at the hallway. You just threw your files on the sofa and went to your desk. You hurriedly search your Matte Pink Leather Satchel.  You can't find your phone anywhere. You panic. You glanced at the watch and it was 13:12. You worriedly search your satchel and poured everything out.

 

"Aiish, how could I forget about Kyungsoo!" you cussed yourself. "Do I look like I'm invisible to you?" he ridiculed. You rolled your eyes and glared at him. "Look here brat, do I look like I have time for you?"

 

"Are you looking for this?" he smirks as he showed you something in his hands. Oh! My phone! Wait ... How in the world did he have my phone? That's strange ...

 

"How come my phone is with you?" you calmly asked and crossed your hands. "I have my means ~" he wisely answer. "I need my phone urgently, all right! Tell me what you want?" you exhaustedly asked. Why do I have to make a stupid deal just to get my phone back? Urghh, Jun Hee you must be a dummy! Anyway he is a kid anyway, he won't request something ridiculous!

 

"I'm not going to do that! Never will!" you slammed your hands on the table. If it weren't the fact that I forget things easily, I wouldn't have already memorized Kyungsoo number and I don't have to make deal with this! Aiish!

 

"Or you preferring me call you Noona? Jagiya? Yeobo? But if we were to get married, hmm I guess I will definitely crossed out noona, right? So what are you going to do? First choice or second choice ~" he continuously taunt you. I forget that he doesn't act like a kid, his face doesn't look like one, so does his mind ...

 

"Kris, let's go with the first one ..." you reluctantly replied. "Then come here ~" he opened his arms wide. On second glance, he does really look that handsome and tall! And he was towering you ...  I have no choice but to do this ... sorry brat ~

 

"I hope this doesn't hurt you ..." you walked slowly towards him and caressed his face. You could feel him stiffened. You immediately jumped and grabbed your phone. He was quick to grab your hands but you were faster as you flip him to the ground.

 

"Ohhh, you are heavy!" as you successfully slammed him to the ground. He whimpered in pain. You bend down to his ears and whispered. "Rule no 1, don't mess with me ~"

 

"Thank you for giving me 2 choices because I'm not going to ever kiss you, brat!" you waved your hands and you skipped yourself out from the room happily with your phone in hands.

 

"Woah ... my fiancée is definitely someone not to mess with. I was asked by her mum to deliver the phone to her and this is what I get ..." Kris shook his head, unbelievable.

 


(A/N)

Hello, readers ! Morning !

I have updated early today at exactly 9:45 am.

Because i'm going to Infinite concert, i scared that i will be tired by the time i'm home !

So here, chapter 6 for you ! Okay gtg !

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

5.10.13