↪ Chapter 29 ↩

Touch Love

After seeing those kids home, you walked back home since your apartment is not that far. While walking back home, all sort of things came running through your mind. You were tired from those entire incidents that happened all at once. You mind were in a mess. You needed someone to talk to and one person that came through your mind and that person is …

 

As expected from him, just by the third rings, he answered. “Luhan ~ah, it’s me. Are you busy? Can I meet you for awhile? ”

 

“Jun Hee? I’m just doing some finishing touches to some of your work. Where are you right now?” you could heard him scrambling around, probably to tidy up your table. You looked around your surrounding before answering him. “I’m walking back to my apartment. I’ll be at the park near my apartment” with that he hang up. I looked at the dark night sky and sighed heavily.

 

“The fact that this marriage has taken a toll on me … it’s killing me …” you mumbled into the cold thin air. You were in a dazed while sitting on the bench. Your mind right now is in a chaos. “What are you thinking there, Jun Hee?” he puts something cold on your forehead. You smiled upon his arrival.

 

“That’s fast … Did you rush here?” you could see he was out of breath. “I ran here when my princess called me. So where is my thanks?” he pouts. “Well as you can see here, I’ve none …” you awkwardly rubbed your neck.

 

“I don’t need one. Here something for you …” he flicks your forehead while tossing a can of coffee right at you. “What’s up with that call?” he sat beside you while rubbing his eyes. Did I call him at the wrong timing? It seems that he is tired …

 

“Ahh …” you trailed of your words as you were playing with your fingers. “Jun Hee ~ah, that is unlike you to be indecisive. Spill the beans now. I’m all here ~” he grinned at you like a 5 years old kid. You couldn’t help but smiled at his cute-self.

 

“I’m so frustrated! Like literally! My marriage isn’t going well. Well screw that! I hate playing games with that insane of a brat! I can’t keep my mind straight during working hours. Amy just had to find out that I’m keeping a secret that her husband is cheating on her. Screw that too because I lost a secretary who I trust. Now what?! I’m so annoyed to death. Every … every damn single one of them had to get on my nerves. It’s killing me to the point that I had no idea on what the hell should I do! Not to mention, Kyungsoo’s mum is in the hospital because she worried too much for me …” you crashed the can in frustration.

 

“You sure have lots of anger pending inside you, huh?” he chuckled and you could laughed awkwardly. Luhan and you chatted as long as you could remember. The time just passes so fast. He listened to all your problems although you could see he was so tired that his eyes started to go red. He gave you advice and even joke with you to lighten the mood.

 

“Let’s talk another time, Luhan. You’re tired, aren’t you? I’m really grateful for today. You’re willing to listen to my cries and everything. Not to mention, substituting for me too. Aren’t I lucky to have you by my side, Luhan?” you hugged him tightly. He rubbed your back.

 

“I will see you soon, okay?” you kiss his cheek, goodnight. “Hey! Don’t forget you have meeting with the Representatives from China tomorrow! Don’t be late!” he hollered while you waved him off.

 

“I wish you could see me more than that, Jun Hee ~ah …” Luhan muttered as he watches your figure disappear from his sight.

 

---

 

After you had a heart to heart talk with Luhan, you felt refreshed. The next day, you arrived at the office earlier than usual. You were always late last time but not now. Your works were all arranged nicely and according to the meeting schedules today.  Unknowingly, a smile spread across your face. I know I couldn’t depend on Amy now. I have to do things by my own. Her position will remain for her and I won’t find another. After all, that was an important secret that I kept for a very long time. I was also in the wrong for not telling her. I’m just going to let her have some space of her own. You look at your watch, another 30 min to the start of the meeting. You grabbed the files that are needed and head out to walk around the mall. Some of the staffs saw you and bow. You smiled and greet them. You felt that everyone was staring at you weirdly but you waved the thought away. You walked around keeping things in check and stating some things to make changes. It’s time for the meeting to start, so you make your way to the conference room.

 

“Jun Hee ~ah!” someone shout before you could opened the door. You turned and chuckled. “Why are you here? Are you supposed to be here today, Luhan?” you raised an eyebrow.

 

“Of course! I’m also one of the Representatives from China! You thought it was my mum who was coming right!?” he cheekily grinned. “No, I didn’t even know who was supposed to be here. I didn’t read the names before coming because I was busy patrolling around Kingdom”

 

“What?! I make a fool out of myself then …” he pouts but soon turned to smirk. What an unpleasant smirk … “You will see later ~” he laughed evilly. I’m going to kill this boy!

 

“By the way, princess … you’re beautiful today. Different from yesterday ~” he winked at you as he compliment. “Whatever …” you tried to hide your tomato cheek as you push the door opened to be greeted by …

 


(A/N)

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

29.9.14