↪ Chapter 18 ↩

Touch Love

While you were enjoying the mini concert that was prepared by DO's childhood friend who named themselves EXO-K. Yes, you've heard about them before. They are the so called hot stuffs in the business industries. As they were performing, you went to drink a glass of champagne. While you were in a dazed, someone tapped your shoulder. "Baby, how are you? Did you miss me?"

 

OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe he is here right in front of my eyes! Oh gosh, I miss him so badly! "Fancy seeing me here? I guess you miss me that badly till you went speechless, huh?" he welcome you with his hands wide apart. "Come here, baby ~" he winked. Without thinking, you just ran to him and hugged him tightly. You were so touched that you didn't even realize that tears started to spills from your eyes.

 

"I miss you playboy ..." you whispered. "I know, I miss you badly too" he hugged you so tight that it makes you hard to breathe. Hugging him always comforts you. Suddenly someone had to both of you.

 

"You shouldn't be doing that here in front of me. I feel so disgusted ..." someone had to be so sarcastic. "What is it, Kris? Can't you see I'm in the middle of doing something?" "Get away from her, she is my wife now!" Kris pulled you away from him. You were shocked. Firstly, it was because Kris pulled you away. Secondly, how the hell did those two know each other!?

 

"Jun Hee, my heart hurts seeing you married to this cold hearted face guy. My one and only baby ..." he faked his tears. He called the almighty Kris, face?! I can't stop laughing! HAHA!  "Xi Luhan, stop that. You looked ridiculously ugly ..." you scoffed. Knowing that he was caught, he laughed and smirked. "And you two, I need some explanation!"

 

"We have all day, Jun Hee ~" both of them put their arms around each other shoulder. You just rolled your eyes. Your eyes were roaming around the hall just to find some familiar face but  Where are the other boys? I miss them too ...

 

As though he read your mind, "I'm sorry, Jun Hee I came here instead of the other boys because they can't make it in time and as soon as they found out we have bad news for you ..." Luhan whispered as he avoids your eyes.  You tilt your head in confusion. As you were figuring out what he meant by that, out of nowhere, you heard a voice that makes you shuddered from inside out.

 

"I see that my daughter is all so lively! Your parents taught you well, huh?" you froze at her voice. You slowly turned your head and found the witch that betrayed your father. And right beside her you saw ...

 

"I see that my daughter is finally marrying a guy. I thought my past has affected you badly. How are you nowadays?" she smirked. Beside her, you clearly saw her husband but someone else was beside her and that makes your heart shrieked in agony. No ... no, this can't be happening ...

 

"Who invited you here anyway?" you remain as calm as possible. "Why can't I be here for my daughter wedding? Your dad invited me here anyway, like as if I like being here ..."

 

"Jun Hee ..." DO's mum trailed off her words as she came with your dad. Her face looked damn rejected! Just then, "Noona! How was my performance just now?!" DO come running to you but he didn't realize the tension of the atmosphere.  Oh please Kyungsoo not now ... She will ...

 

"Oh look, is that 's son ... how lovely!" she folds her arms like as if she own the place. That's it! You snapped as you tried to move forward, Luhan stood in front of you. "Please don't Jun Hee. Is your wedding today, you can't cause any trouble. People are watching ..."

 

"Just don't tell me that boy is your son ..." you took in a sharp intake of breath.  "Yes, he is my son. My awesome lovable son compare to your brother who can't even took care of himself" she hugged her beloved son's arms. You gawked at the scene. This can't be happening ... Why didn't  I notice it earlier?!

 


(A/N)

So would you like to guess who is her step brother is ??

Make a guess guys ! I will give you some clue, is not someone from EXO-M, is someone from EXO-K ~

Take your pick ! ^^ hehe ~

Okay sorry for the long awaiting day for my story to update. Since 2013 is coming to the end, this chapter will be the last update for 2013 ~

And as for my other story, I will put on hold first, sorry to be so mean at this time but in the mean time I'm trying to concentrate on this story first. Pleas understand my situation because right now I'm having an author blok on my others story ><

Although it's a bit early, HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS ! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH !!!! ❤

Thank you for subscribing and commenting at the same time, it meant so much too me ^^ Love you ~ ❤

Once again, enjoy the story ^^

2013 is coming to the end and it was indeed a fast year. Soon, 2014 will come.

Please enjoy your 2014 and looked ahead for the year. Learn from the past and know your mistakes well. Don't ever repeat your mistakes. With that, I wish you good luck and may GOD blessed you guys for the upcoming year of 2014 ~ ❤

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

30.12.13