↪ Chapter 20 ↩

Touch Love

You were speed-walking away from the scene.  You didn't want anyone to see you in this state. It makes you looked like a weakling. Behind you, you could hear someone calling out to you. "Jun Hee! Hey! Wait up!" You already knew who the voice belongs to. You stopped abruptly, making him stopped dead in his track and slowly approached you. I really wish that this isn't reality ...

 

"I will gladly punch you in the face if you come any closer to me!" you shout, anger flashed in your eyes. Luhan gulped down hard. You couldn't take the pressure. You were tired from the fights, the responsibilities and everything so much that your legs feel like jelly. You gave up and fall to your knees. Luhan quickly run to you and kneel in front of you, hugging. He just your hair and you knew he has so much to say but he refused to do that.

 

"Calm down now ... I know what is going through your mind. You might think everyone is lying to you and knew that all along but they can't help it, can they? After all, I have watched Sehun grow up too. Seeing you were his favourite noona and all. You think is going well for him too? I doubt so, babe. Try giving him some time ... some space. You definitely need yours too" he whispered calmly.

 

You pushed him off and stood up. "I'm not trying to emotional here but how would you feel if suddenly the boy who you took care all these years were actually your step-brother?! You think I could accept the fact easily?" you ruffled your hair, frustratingly.

 

"Well ... is like someone stabbed me in my heart?" he reply but instead, it came out as a question. Seriously? That doesn't sound helpful.

 

You shook your head. "I'm not forgiving you like you Luhan and I will never will. You already knew it from the start. I'm already having trouble coping up with my ed up life and now I'm married and what's now? Sehun being my step-brother? What's next? Kris is having an affair?" you laughed dryly. When you mentioned the last part, Luhan stiffened.

 

"Oh god, you did not just ... LUHAN!" your eyes widened and Luhan rubbed his neck, awkwardly. You clenched your fist and hit his chest, hard. He didn't budge instead he just let you vent all your anger on him. When all the tiredness had taken a toll on you, you stopped and immediately Luhan pull you into a hug. The smell of his cologne makes you calm down. I'm glad he is here with me. If he wasn't, I don't know what I will do. It's a lie if I didn't say I had a crush on Luhan before. I mean come on, who wouldn't have a crush on the best-looking guy on campus.

 

You took a sharp intake of breath and sighed. "You know what? You're a bad liar even for a guy ..." he chuckled and shrugged his shoulder. "I'm not even surprised if he even had an affair. I mean just look at our . I've already expected that. What can I do?"

 

"You have me, Jun Hee. You know I have always had. Plus doesn't forget those kids in China too! They will be sad if you just forget all about that especially the cry-baby ~" he winked.

 

You chuckled at the moment itself and it feels so right. Just then, your eyes were locked with him. Just by having an eye contact makes your insides tingles. His eyes were trailing down towards you lips and in the moment of blissfulness, his lips crashes into yours. You were about to fight back but you were just too tired and followed the flow. Luhan your bottom lips to ask for entrance but you refused. He groaned but soon smirked. He d your tightly making you gasped and his tongue make way into your mouth. Both of you were fighting for dominance but he won. Just when you both were getting passionate ...

 

"WHAT THE ACTUALLY YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"


(A/N)

I present you with chapter 20 !

HOHOHO, some hot moments there, huh ~ Giving some teasing moments for ma' readers !  *winkwink*

Have you guys been waiting long ? Sorry fot that ><

As always you guys are awesome ! Thank you for being so faithful and loyal to support and read this story ^^

Don't forget to read my other stories too ! (shamlessly advertising, LOL !)

'kay, gonna log out soon ! Will be back with fresh chapter that makes your heart go pound pound, thump thump, haha !!!!

See you guys soon ! ^^

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

2.2.14