↪ Chapter 10 ↩

Touch Love

"Oh my! My daughter, Jun Hee!  You are finally here! Oh boy, am I glad to see you!" Mrs Wu hugged you tightly as soon as she sees you. You let go and bow as she pats your shoulder.

 

"Mrs Wu I have something to ask you" you held her hands. She was surprised at your sudden touch. She turned and face you, "You shouldn't called me Mrs Wu anymore. You should be calling me Umma" you blinked your eyes rapidly and let go of her hands. Oh no, this is so awkward ... I know I should be calling her Umma but not this soon!

 

"The newspaper ... was you the one who did it?" you avoided her eyes. "Yes, my dear. I was the one who did it. Wae? You don't like it?" she questioned as she held your hands again. You just shook your head. If she knew I went crazy, she will surely be heartbroken. Hell! Of course I went crazy! Who wouldn't be!?

 

"Na Young ~ah! Come here! There is some wedding dress that caught my eyes!" you mum shouted for Mrs Wu. Mrs Wu smiled at you and makes her way towards your mum. You sighed in relief that she didn't suspect anything.

 

You went to where Kris was seated. He was busy with his phone that he didn't bother to greet you. You couldn't care less anyway so you just make yourself comfortable on the sofa. Today you were so lazy to dress up so you just wore your black tank top and black skinny jeans. You left your blazer in your car. The workers in the boutique were eyeing Kris. You scoffed inwardly. Wait you see his ridiculously attitude. I doubt you girls would even want him.

 

"You are here? Woah, the oh so busy CEO of Kingdom have come. Should I be honour?" Kris sarcastically remarked. You chuckled at his remarked. "Ahhh, I sense some sarcasm there"

 

"How does it feel when someone used sarcasm, huh?" "Honestly, I couldn't care less, brat ~" you stuck out your tongue at him. You were about to stand up when Kris suddenly grabbed your wrist. You turned and glared at him.

 

"Do Jun Hee, do you actually like teasing me so much, huh?!" he tightens his grip on your wrist. You slowly sit down on his lap and leaned against his ear. If passerby were to see what you guys were doing, it was . You caressed his cheek so gently. It was warm. You whispered seducing, "I love to see your reaction. I love to see your serious poker face changing. It's cute, brat ~" With that you kissed his cheek and got off from his and walked away. Kris was left there on the sofa, shocked.  His face is so warm ... Oh my god, Jun Hee!? What am I thinking!? Did I just kiss him!?

 

As soon as you left him, victory smile was plastered on your face. You got nothing to do as your mum and Mrs Wu was busy choosing the dress and for Kris suit. So you went off and toured around the boutique. You get the occasional stares from the guys in the store. You just shrugged the thought off. None of the dress caught your attention so you were about to buy some coffee when someone slipped his hands around your petite waist. "You shouldn't be walking around here so ily ..." he whispered. His voice was so deep that it makes you blushed just by hearing it.

 

"What's wrong, hmm?" you asked oblivious to why he said that. "Your body could only be seen by me but not to other men. Tank top? Are you kidding me, Jun Hee?" he pushed both of you together in front of the mirror. Your eyes widened. I actually forgot to bring my blazer in ... Oh my god! How can I dress like this inside here!? And Kris saw that?! I hate my forgetfulness!

 

"Ohh ... this is so embarrassing  ..." you mumbled but he heard it and chuckled. He took off his leather jacket and wrapped it on your shoulder. You were grateful for his thoughtfulness. You both were the centre of attention in the store.

 

"Aww, such a cutie ..."

"What a sweet couple ~"

 

"Na Young ~ah, did you see what I see?" your mum nudged Mrs Wu. Mrs Wu nods her head enthusiastically. They were like high school girls getting excited over romantic things.  

 

"You should let me go now ... I'm going to buy some coffee. It's getting stuffy in here" you pulled his hands off from your waist. "No, you stay here. I'm going to buy it for you. What would you like?"

 

"Caramel Macchiato ..." you smiled genuinely. He nodded and left the store. You plopped yourself to the sofa and sighed. I didn't know he had this sweet side of him ... My heart keeps beating whenever he is so close to me. Oh damn! Am I falling for him!?

 


(A/N)

Nothing to say actually ... haha ^^;;

There you go chapter 10 !

21.10.13