↪ Chapter 12 ↩

Touch Love

"Care to explain what is going on?" you shut your eyes again due to the girls screaming in the background. So noisy, my head is almost going to split ...

 

"Noona ... Do you remember about the new guy I told you about in the school? He is Kris. And today, I have read the news about you and him ..." his voice slowly disappears. Hmm, so now he is friend with Kris. And who are these 5 guys staring at me?!

 

"Let's go to a nearby cafe and talk about this. The noises and screaming is ing annoying. I can't stand it at all!" you glared at those girls behind Kyungsoo. Then you turned your directions at those boys. "You guys are ing annoying too. Because of you guys, I can't even talk to him. Just asked your fan girls to shut their mouth up! I really have a pretty rough bad day today, so don't try to make it worst!" you pushed DO inside your car.

 

"Noona, are you really all right?" he asked warily. "Not really ..."

 

---

 

You were sitting in a cafe with Caramel Macchiato in your hands and DO sitting beside you. Across both of you were the 5 guys. You sighed tiredly because your tables get occasionally stares from everyone. Firstly because there boys are quite eye-catching. Secondly, they were wondering why the CEO of Kingdom is here.

 

"Noona, this is my childhood friends that I have told you about. They just arrived today from China. They have been helping their parents with their business and now they are back in Korea to study here. I'm pretty sure you have heard them before" DO introduce his friends to you. You took a sip of your drink and sighed.

 

"Wae? Jun Hee noona don't like to see us?" a guy with a little bit of tanned skin asked. "In fact ... I don't like you guys one bit!" you rolled your eyes.

 

"So shall we introduce ourselves again?" the leader suggests. They looked at you confidently. You turned your head at DO. "Why am I even here with your friends?" you whispered to him. He just smiled innocently at you.

 


(A/N)

Thank you for voting this story, subscribing, commenting. I really appreciate a lot. Thanks a lot ! ❤

Sorry for the long wait, here is the story ^^

I really love to read your comments ! Because that way i can improved on my story :D

Love you guys out there ! <3

Is gonna be the end of the month of Halloween ... aww T-T I like this month the most !

XOXO, skull_candy

29.10.13