↪ Chapter 16 ↩

Touch Love

Everyone was at the wedding hall. No reporters are allowed in here only those who are related to the bride and groom. After the ceremony, you didn't even see Kris. Only God knows where he went to. Of course being you, you wouldn't be bothered to search for him anyway. You were drinking Earl Grey Tea to relax yourself.  At the thought of going to the wedding hall is just too bothersome so you decided to relax here. It's so hard to believe that I'm already married. What will happen in the future ... I don't know.

 

You were about to fall asleep when someone poke your cheek. You open your eyes slightly and saw your husband. "Hey there ..." you mumbled but it came out as whispered. Kris looked at you, amused. "Shouldn't you have changed out from the wedding dress? It's almost time for us to make an appearance" he began to undress in front of you.

 

"I don't wish to go. Let me sleep more ..." you get more comfortable at the sofa. "Come on now, Jun Hee ~ Our parents and friends are waiting for us!" he pulled you but being the lazy you are, you just slumped back. Basically both of you were playing tug of war. You fight back with him but with all his might, he pulled you hard that make you fall onto of him. Your eyes widened and you were aware of the position you were in. Suddenly you feel much awake now. Oh my god! What just happened!?

 

"If you like my body so much, I don't mind not going to the wedding hall and we could cuddle in the bed all day long ~" he whispered seductively and giving you a wink. You gasped at the thought and pushed him away but he just had to hug you harder. What makes it worst, he was half-! You shivered at the slight touch of his skin. I shouldn't think like that. Get a grip of yourself, Jun Hee!

 

He saw you putting your guard down and quickly grabbed the chance to kiss you. You were lost in the kiss and followed suits. He deepens the kiss and forced his tongue inside of you. Neither of you were aware someone was in the room. I shouldn't be doing this with him. He makes me feels weird. Oh no ... Both of you were lost in your own world. After kissing sometimes, you pulled away as you were out of breathe. Kris close the gap but leaning against his forehead with yours. In the very moment, Kris and you felt that both of you own the world.

 

"Um ... Noona? Hyung?" DO's timid voice could be heard in the silence room. You pushed Kris and got up quickly. DO wasn't alone. Just beside him, you saw Sehun. Your eyes widened but still he maintained his poker face. That's more awkward! Why do they have to see this!?

 

"Both of your parents are asking for you ... It's time for you to come down" Sehun speaks up, with his irritating monotone voice. Your face was totally red and when you stared at Sehun for awhile, you caught him, smirking at you then returned to his normal face back. You groaned in frustration.

 

"I will be down in 10 min time. Meanwhile, I want Sehun to stay. Kyungsoo ~ah, take Kris with you and changed in another room. Thanks!" you kiss DO's cheek. He just nodded in understanding while he flushed. That's so cute of him ~

 

"Why does he get to stay while I don't?" Kris asked, raising his eyebrow.

 

"Hyung just get the fact right that she likes me more than you, so if you don't mind, the exit is over there" he winked at Kris. Kris chuckled at him and walked away. "See you soon, babe ~" he pecks your cheek. You were stunned.

 


(A/N)

So, i went missing like for a very long time didn't i?

I was so busy with school and i just started my holiday which because i have to work at the same time ...

I'm sorry guys ... don't be mad at me, hmm? As an apology, i give some sweet moment between Jun Hee and Kris ><

Decided to put some hot moment for a second there ^^

So enjoy, ;P

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

6.12.13