↪ Chapter 27 ↩

Touch Love

He immediately jolted up from his bed, shocked. Seeing him like that was an amusement to you but right now the situation isn’t funny to you at all. Getting your mind straight, you kicked him off the bed. He fell down with a loud thud. “Ouch! Can you be anymore gentler?!” he groaned painfully as he ruffled his dishevelled hair. “Yea, if I can be gentler, I will drag you, wrapped you in this thick blanket and throws you down by the balcony!” you scoffed but soon turn into scowled. “Wipe that smirk off your face before I go there and wiped it off myself!” you throw the pillow right in his face.

 

“You know you love it so much last night ~” he mocked you with that signature smirked still plastered on his face. If imagination can become real, I would have imagined him to burn into the pits of hell! “Now brat, if you’re kind enough get out of the room and let me takes a shower. I reeks of you, damn it!” you sighed heavily.

 

“I will as soon as I see you enter the bathroom with your body, in front of me, walking ily ~” he his lips. Oh gosh this kid is literally making me ... Damn him so much! You scrambled your way to the bathroom, wrapping yourself with the blanket, with him still burning holes at your body, making your body tingles and redness came creeping up your neck. Stop blushing, Jun Hee!

 

“Hey, babe! You still haven’t forgotten our game promises right? You lost, baby!” he shouted and you slammed the door hard, cursing “ you, Yi Fan!” and he burst out laughing.

 

You’re one crazy , Jun Hee ... Why in the world did you even took up the challenged!?  Quarrelling with your thoughts and fighting your conscious, you just stood under the shower and let yourself indulged in the warmness before you start your day. Wait! Screw that! My day has already started out in a bad way!  

 

---

 

Inside the conference room, your mood was terrible. It wasn’t just the cold shoulder you usually gave everyone. You’re impatient and you will find every fault with your staffs. Everyone was trying their best not to get on your nerves but too bad. Today is just not their day. The meeting ended quite earlier than usual because Amy asked them to go before you blew your top off. When everyone is gone, you groaned tiredly. The reason why you were glaring because your eyes can’t focus on the screen, it was shaking non-stop. Talk about massive headache ...

 

“Do Jun Hee, what in the world is wrong with you!?” Amy screeched. Owww ... my head! “Keep the volume down! You’re giving me a headache ...” I mumbled.

 

“Your eyes are swollen and red. What did you even do last night ...?” she trailed off her words. “Don’t tell me, you went drinking last night!? Do you even realized that you can’t drink!?” she gasped and frustrated, took off her blue blazer and the top of her sleeveless chiffon shirt.

 

“I was trying to sort things out with him and my mind, of course ...” you told her in a dull voice.

 

“Tell me, I’m not amused by this Jun Hee …” she raises an eyebrow.

 

“Well like you heard. I was trying to sort of things with him and somehow it didn’t go well at all. We made a bet …” you stopped to look at her reaction but she was keeping a straight face and nodded for you to continue. If people were to hear this, is like I’m confessing this to my mum … Gosh, even my mum is not like that “Well, we ended up drinking at the club so badly that we had a hangover as you can see, I’m not in the right state of mine. I was a mess. And guess, what?”

 

“You slept with him, obviously. The last time you went drinking, Luhan had to punch a guy face that he bled so badly so that you wouldn’t go home with him. But this time is different, he is your husband so it’s not that bad anyway ~” she shrugged her shoulder. You gasped at her. Your mouth literally went ‘O’. What in the world is she thinking?!

 

“What in the world did you mean by that anyway? He took advantage of me, Amy! How could you …” you stopped halfway as your head hurts. “Just shut up …” you groaned and waved your hands to shoo her away.

 

“You’re saying he took advantage of you? Please , he is your legally husband. Two hands wouldn’t clap if the other person didn’t clap ~” she rolled her eyes. I could kill this in front of me like right now! She is just adding to my misery of having a hangover. She is not helping at all. What’s up with her today anyway …

 

“Why the hell are you being such a , today!? What the did I even do to you!?” you screamed now getting irritated. She slammed her fist on the table and suddenly she just burst into tears. What have gotten into her …?

 

You sighed inwardly. You rubbed your eyes and even pinch your cheek to keep yourself awake. “Hey Amy … what happened to you anyway …” you sat beside her and rubbed her back to soothe her. She sobbed uncontrollably. This is worst then I expected. Now my head is hurting more …

 

“My husband …” she hiccupped. “He …” she stops. “Had …” she was silent for a moment. “He had an affair!” now she was wailing non-stop. Oh my head …

                                                

“Oh really?” you questioned. Well now the cat is out of the bag. Now, what would I do if she asked if I knew … This . I shouldn’t have kept this from her. What a friend I’m …

 

You felt her body stiffen and she raised her head slowly. Her eyes were swollen red. “You know it didn’t you? How long have you been keeping this?” she swat my hands away from her. You just kept quiet.

 

“How could you do this to me!?” she shrieked and throw her files at you. You with fast reflex, dodge it.

 

“I don’t trust you anymore! You can hell take care of Kris and this business! I quit!” she stormed off the room and not forgetting to really really really really really slam the door hard and left you alone, dismay.

 

“WHAT THE DID I EVEN DO?! WHY DO I HAVE PROBLEMS AFTER PROBLEMS?! MY BEAUTIFUL LIFE!!!” you shout at the top of your lungs out.

 

Out of the sudden, the door went opened at full blast and came tumbling down 6 persons one on top of the other, smiling cheekily at you. You groaned loudly as they whispered, “Hi noona ~”

 

“Can today get anymore worst ...”

 


(A/N)

Hey readers, my beloved fans. I know I can't be called as a good author. I'm sucha failure

But nevertheless, I treasure you guys for reading my stories and supported me. Thank you so much for that.

I know it has been more than a month since I last updated but this time something just took a toll on me

I was really devastated by it. As you guys know, I'm a really really really big fan of BAP and as well as EXO

You heard right about Kris & EXO. I refused to believe it happens. I was so sad, not sad but beyond that what you have imagine

I cried like literally after hearing the news. I couldn't continue with this story but I have to. I love Kris as well as others member, that's why I'm still supporting them as OT12.

Please EXOstans, believe in Kris as well. There are reasons why he did this right ?

Like Nickhun said in 2PM MV, 'Without You' - "Everything happened for a reason". So please believe in him peeps.

Tried to think in his shoes, tried to be in his shoes. Everything are probably hard for him. He treats them as brothers.

He loved them as brothers. He is hurts seeing them hurt too and even seeing his fans hurts too,

Even if he were to go separate, don't hate him. He probably doesn't want it to happen that way too,

You know sometimes in life, just happens. It doesn't matter if people doesn't recongnise him as EXO members, what matters is he will always be in our heart. Like Suho, said, "We're ONE!"

So fans, support him as one. Be with his as one. Stay with his as one. Support his brothers, EXO, as one too.

Finally I have said my piece, finally I have let it go.

-

Now now, how is my chapter ? Did i make it longer for your liking, readers ? ^^

So how was it ?

Oh yea ! Before I forget, I started a new story erm, 5th fanfic ? YES !

It's called "Promises" feature ~ Not telling ^^

So please support all of my stories. Thank you very very much, saranghae ❤

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

27.5.14