↪ Chapter 23 ↩

Touch Love

After the incident at the hotel, you didn't go home at all. You have bought a small apartment near the office and been staying there mostly. But other than that you have been staying all night burning midnight oil at your office. You were away from home for like roughly 3 weeks. You specifically told Amy not to let anyone in even your family members or Luhan and especially Kris. Firstly, you need to take your mind off Kris for now and plus due to the marriage, medias are bothering you. Secondly, due to the preparation of the marriage, the amount of paper works has been stacking up a lot lately. Can't believe I'm actually running away from reality. This isn't like me ...

 

"You know, you have been in this office for three days straight. Don't you think it's time for you to rest first, Jun Hee? Look here, I won't shut up till you tell me what happened at the hotel. I know it was a mess that your mum show up there and told you that Oh Sehun is your brother. I don't know what else to do with you! You didn't even go home and didn't even want to see your family. Okay exclude your dad and Auntie, but you got to do it for Do Kyungsoo. Your brother needs to see his noona. I won't stop blabbering till you answer me, Jun Hee! Come on, Jun Hee! You're not someone who runs away from all her problems!" Amy slammed the files hard on the table as loud as she could. You cringed at the loudness. By her actions, you could tell she was getting irritated by your actions.

 

And now this person is giving me headache. Why did I even hire her in the first place?

 

"There is nothing wrong with not talking to my family. I mean can't you see I'm busy here?" you huffed in annoyance.

 

"Busy? You do have rest time! It's just you don't bother to use that! I've known you for years and I know very well there is something bothering you! What am I? An idiot!?" she roared.

 

"Who are you to say that to me, huh!? You're a helpless woman who has a shotgun marriage and what did you know about arranged marriage, huh?! You're nothing but just a secretary nothing more than that!" you burst in ager that you have been building inside. You could see she gasped and the hurt in her eyes. You realized what you just said and cursed yourself.

 

"Oh really? I'm nothing more than friends to you. I'm just a secretary. Very well then, I understand my position vey well. So this is what you thought of me all along. Well in case you didn't know, although I married a guy after I got pregnant, at least we're living a blissful life now! you, Jun Hee, seriously!" with that she shut the door hard.

 

" you, Jun Hee. How could you say that?! You already know it's a taboo topic and yet you ..." you smashed the glass cabinets with you office phone. It crashes into millions of pieces.

 

Feeling frustrated of what just had happen, you grabbed your coat and head of to your car. Driving like racer, you speed through the night while cursing Kris in your thoughts.

 

This is your entire fault, Kris. I shouldn't have agreed to this stupid contract of arranged marriage. It's like throwing my life into the pits of hell. And now I can't stop thinking about you. Damn you and your life!