↪ Chapter 28 ↩

Touch Love

The room was filled with silence. No one dares to talk. Their head were hanging low and they were looking down on their hands like as if their fingers and hands are their source of comfort. You couldn’t help but started to study each one of them carefully. You can’t help it but broke out into a motherly smile. It has been quite awhile since I last saw them. Didn’t know they will grow up to be this handsome and smart. I guess that makes them cockier than ever. I do miss them sometimes although they can be annoying but I still treat them as my dongsaeng.

 

“So why did you come here for?” you asked tiredly as you break the silence. They look up at you, eyes shimmering brightly. You stared at them like they grow another head. “Kyungsoo, how much bigger do you want your eyes to widened?” Suddenly he just changed. He smiled evilly at you. This is so creepy! What’s up with this boy?!

 

“Kyungsoo, what did these boys screwed your head this time round?” all of them just creepily smile at you especially this BaekYeol couple but you noticed Sehun just kept a poker face.

 

“Noona ~” they all sing sang exclude Sehun, of course. You groaned loudly. They’re up to something … These boys will be the death of me!

 

---

 

“How in the world did I ended up here with you guys?!” you literally smacked your head, hard. They were running around like little boys with animal’s ears on their head, screaming loudly with cotton candy on their hands. (A/N: Can you imagine that because I can’t, I’m laughing so hard right now haha XD)  The place that they really wanted to go is the Amusement Park. You can’t help it but gawked at them. While they were having the fun of their life, there is someone who was standing next to you as usual with his poker face. You always wondered what is going through his brain. Both of you were standing awkwardly for the whole 5min without uttering anything.

 

Well the silence was so unbearable that you just walked away from him. Being him, he just follows behind you. Why am I stuck with this kid here? Why isn’t he saying anything? What am I supposed to do? Why does he always make thing so socially awkward … Your eyes wonder around and just nice you feel like drinking so you headed towards the café. As soon as you walk in, all eyes were on you but you knew better. You just shook your head in amusement. Those girls haven’t seen true nightmare.

 

“One Caramel Macchiato please” you took out your wallet to pay but Sehun stopped you. “And one Ice Americano for me” he gave them his card. You stared at him like he grown another head. Without saying anything, you just walked away to find a seat. Just nice, it was a window seat. You looked outside and saw them enjoying themselves. Just how long have you guys not been enjoying yourself, huh? Even if you guys act like an adult, you guys are still children by heart. You can’t help but smile. As you admiring the scene, you phone rings.

 

“What do you want playboy?” you answered knowing who it was.

 

“In case you’re worried, I’m replacing you today so don’t worry too much. Anyway did you have fun today?”

 

“Well, I have hell of fun today. Thank you very much!” you can’t help but be sarcastic. Hearing your response, he chuckled.

 

“I take it as you love it. Have a nice talk with Sehunnie, all right? That kid has gone through a lot. Every single one of them did. So don’t be too harsh on them, hmm? Plus enjoy yourself while you’re there!” he laughed as you avert your attention to Sehun who was standing there, waiting like a model ready for a photo shoot.

 

“Arraseo. Luhan ~ah, gomawo …” you whispered as Sehun make his way to you. “Anything for you babe” with that he hang up on you. I won’t stay mad at him for long. I know how it feels growing up apart from my own parents. He must have it tough knowing that I’m his sister and maybe he will feel that he stole my mum away. Eww, who cares about that crazy woman?! Instead I pity you for having a mum like that. Plus, he is still a cry baby. Must be a hard subject to talk about, huh? Sighs, I felt bad for saying those things to you too knowing our mum is such a . She is heartless maybe that’s one part that I inevitable followed her. Damn … You put your phone aside and smile genuinely at Sehun whose eyes widened.

 

“For how long are you going to keep up with that facade, Sehunnie?” you stuck out your hand as he handed you your coffee. As soon as you said that, he cried silently still standing. You chuckled. You pulled him next to you to sit as you pat his head to comfort him. That’s how he likes it to be done.

 

“I thought you’ve grown up to be such a fine man but I was wrong. Still a cry baby as always, huh?” you ruffled his hair.

 

“Shut up … I thought you hated me …” he sobbed quietly.

 

“Aniya … You’ve it tough, didn’t you?” with that he just keep quiet and both of you silently drink the coffee. Let’s just said our conflict was resolved.

 


(A/N)

Annyong, my beatiful readers ~

How are you guys nowadays ? Okay, I've updated my fanfic ! Here is chapter 28 for you ~ ❤

How do you guys like it ? I make it extra long and also put some siblings love ~ My speciality haha XD

Hmm, i have nothing to say actually ^^;; Since it's June holidays, I will start to update my story bits by bits ~

So you guys can anticipate it, okay ? hehe ❤

Don't forget to subscribe, votes and ESPECIALLY COMMENTS !!!

I love reading your comments ^^

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

14.6.14