↪ Chapter 25 ↩

Touch Love

"You looked like , Jun Hee ~" he grinned at you. For the moment there, you felt like punching his face. "Yea, I couldn't agree more with that but the more I look at you, you looked crappier" you smirked back as you pointed at his lips. In response to your action, he the stained on his lips instead of wiping it away. Looking at him irritates you more.

 

"Play time is over, Kris. It's time you stop this bull play thing of yours and go home. I have no time to clean up your mess. The media is bothering both my family and yours so be a good filial son and settled this mess. I can't do this alone" you begin to negotiate with him.

 

"Let's play a game first before I agree on that" he proposes an idea. You raised your eyebrow, bewildered what he is thinking. Now, what game is he playing on ...

 

"Sure, let's play. What are we betting on?"

 

"Our lives ~" an irritating smug look appeared on his face. Upon hearing that, you gulped. "Game on!" Oh my god! Why did I even agree on that!? You stupid mouth!

 

He went straight to the DJ booth and abruptly stopped the music. Everyone stopped dancing and was jeering at him. He raised both of his hands and everyone went silence. Wow, he must be a big shot in this club, huh? He cleared his throats and holds the mic, directly facing you.

 

"Listen up everyone! As you guys already know who I'm, I'm playing a game with someone who is stubborn as a bull and whoever loses in the game will do what the winner wants for the rest of their lives. How's that sounds?!" loud cheering were erupted from the audiences. A satisfied smiled appeared on his face.  You felt like a sudden urge to smack that smile off his face!

 

"Bar boy! Give us 7 one shot glass of Everclear! The one who gets drunk first in the loser! Everyone agrees!?" another cheered were heard. You widened your eyes. You aren't really good in holding your alcohol. I'm going to lose! I shouldn't have agreed on that earlier! DO JUN HEE! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!

 

"So my lady, are you ready for our game?" he jumped down coolly from the booth and offered his hands. You have no choice but to hold his hands and walked towards the bar counter. Over there lay, 7 one shot glass for each of you. Your head is already spinning from seeing the drinks.

 

"Don't tell me you're going to back out now, noona ~" he whispered. You glared at him and grabbed the glass and drink it in one go.

 


(A/N)

AHA ! Annyong ~

Hehehe, so i read my readers comments. Aww, I'm so happy that you guys find the story good.

That actually motivates me to write more, haha ^^

So now my holidays are over, and college is starting soon in new semester. for me though haha T^T

But still ! I won't forget to update ^^ That's my promise to you ^^

Okay, so how did this chapter go ? Was it to your expectation or ?

Comments, votes, subscribe ^^ Counting on you guys !

AH-CHAM! I got a poll for you guys to decide, AHA !

HEHEHEHE ~ *evil laughter*

Wan some sneek peek for the next chapter ? ^^

Getting away getting away, yup yup ~ Here you go ! XD

"Well, I know she is already that hot. If I know it will be like this, I wouldn't let her come here! Damn this wife of mine!"

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

Hope you enjoy the mini heart attack, muacks ~ 😉😚❤✌

6.4.14