↪ Chapter 13 ↩

Touch Love

"Hey, noona! My name is Kim Joonmyeon known as Suho the guardian of my group. I will be attending DO's school tomorrow onwards as a senior in its final year. Just recently, my company join hands with you. Nice meeting you again, noona ~" he offered his hands. Now I remember ... He is the little boy who loves showing off his wealth. Oh my god, why in the world did I join hand with his company?! What have I gotten myself into? "Suho, hmm?" you pretended to think. "I have never once liked you one bit. Boasting about your wealth? Go to hell!" you slapped his hands away. All he does was chuckled while the rest of his friends snigger.

 

"Annyong, noona ~ You must have a trauma of me always hiding in your closet! Byun Baekhyun, sophomore high school student here and I heard from DO you have always called me bacon. Hmm, you didn't guess that I grew up to be this awesome, huh?" he smirked. Well it's true that he used to be quite plum and chubby but oh wow, he grows up to be such an eye-catching guy. Yea, I have stupid trauma because of you bacon! "Awesome? Yea, with those thick eyeliners, bacon ~" your words were oozed out with sarcasm. "You still haven't changed one bit, hmm noona?" "You bet I didn't ~" you winked.

 

"Okay enough! My turn! Same with Baekkhyunnie ~ Park Chanyeol here!" he laughed. What's up with this kid!? He looks like a giant here! Ahhhhhh! Chanyeol! He used to be so cute and chubby but scaring me with those animals, is like his hobby! Man, I hate him! What happened to him, so tall ~ "Nice to meet you derp face, Chanyeol ~ Didn't know you grew up to be such a giant! And those animals, you dare to scared me again, I swear I kill kill each one of them!" you threatened as you smiled sweetly at him. He could only laugh again. What a Happy Virus.

 

"Jun Hee noona, Kim Jong In is my name aka Kai. Called me whichever way you like. Between I like the way you dress. So y, exactly my type ~ You have nice body curves but too bad you are already engaged. If you weren't, I would have made you mine. How does it sound?" Kai winked as he smirked at you. Without warning, DO slap his head and glared at him. You can't help but laugh.

 

"Ahhh, Kai. Thank you for the compliment but how I wish you was mine but too bad. I don't play with kids ~ I didn't know a mute kid from young would be such a playboy, huh? Sweet tongue you have there, Kim Jong In. Grow up to be like that and you are going down ~ Trust me!" you winked and you were back to your poker face. I never knew he was the mute kid. Woah ... people do changed drastically, huh ~

 

"So if you guys are done with your introduction, I'm going home this is basically wastes of my time. Kyungsoo, let's go!" you tried to stand up but someone grabbed your wrist. Do boys really love grabbing girl's wrist!?

 

"Did you forget Oh Sehun?" you slowly turned your direction at him. Your eyes widened. Oh Sehun? Where have I heard this name before?

 

"You must have been thinking, the cry baby? Yes I'm that boy. Seeing me all like this, were you shocked, noona?" his gave you his poker face. Ah! The kid who loved to cry last time when his parents were away! Ohh, I like this boy ~

 

"Really, Oh Sehun, the cry baby? I see. You grown up just wonderfully ~ Honestly, I think you are the best out of all your hyung. I like you. So the next time we meet, I treat you to something, hmm?" you offered you hands. He grins widely. "Deal ~" he shook your hands. He is such a fine man. I think I will get along with him just fine. Somehow I just feel that Kai and he just have  a personality switch.

 

"So you like Sehunnie better than us?" Chanyeol boldly asked.

 

"You are right. I have never liked any of you since young. Yea, true girls maybe all over you. For me, I don't play with kid's affair. Don't get on my nerve. I already have a bad day because something happened, don't make me any angrier" you crashed the empty cup of Caramel Macchiato and pushed pass them as you make your way out from the cafe.

 

"Did noona get really heartless as time goes by?" Suho wondered. "Aniyo. Maybe something happened between her and Kris hyung that's all ..." DO shrug his shoulder.

 

"Kris?!" all of them exclaimed.

 


(A/N)

I'm back again with chapter 13 ! HOHOHO ~~~

Have you waited long for this chapter ? Honestly I was cracking my brain on how to actually write this chapter. It takes me days, LOL !

Don't blame me ! Once in a while I'm having a author block ! And having a author block !

Because literally the ideas ain't going to my head -.-'''

Okay enough of my blabbering ! So i have reach 100 subscribers ! OMG ! I don't know how am i supposed to thank you guys !

Thank you so much ! It means a lot to me actually ><

I prepared something to commemorate that I had hit 100 subscribers !

Since it is Kris's fanfic, how about something here about Kris ^^ ❤

   

Okay enough ! I think i will die if  i search for more T-T

See you soon !

XOXO, skull_candy

8.11.13