↪ Chapter 30 ↩

Touch Love

Your eyes widened at the sight inside the conference room and chuckled. "Let's begin the meeting" you stated and went to your seat. You playfully glared at Luhan who was grinning like a fool. You kept staring at each one of them. It has been so long since you last saw them. The meeting went on smoothly without any interruption. Every one of them did their presentation perfectly. You have no objection in that but their proposal isn't just to your satisfaction. As time passes by, you were getting tired and out of boredom, you went to use your phone. You were playing Zombie Rush very quietly, even gritting your teeth to stop the excitement when a text message pops out and making you almost throw your phone.

 

From Old man:

We need to talk, Jun Hee. You have been missing and I'm getting worried here. You haven't been updating me. Not to mention, are you taking care of Kingdom properly? Plus, did you hear about Kris? The paparazzi caught Kris coming out from hotel with another lady. I'm worried here, Jun Hee. Please reply me ASAP!

 

XOXO, your worried dad :(

 

You blinked your eyes rapidly seeing the text. What the f**k did I just read?! That brat! I don't mind if you're flirting or cheating but to let my dad and family caught up with the news. What the hell have you been up to?! Without delay, you went to read the news that apparently appeared in all sort of news sites which makes you infuriated. The news escalates quickly. Thanks for ruining my reputation so badly, Wu Yi Fan!  You quickly regain your composure and texted your dad back.

 

To Old man:

I will be going to the hospital soon to check up on Kyungsoo's mum. Don't worry about me, dad. I'm doing fine here plus I got Luhan to back me up. Let's talk about Kris matter later.

 

"Let's take a break for awhile. I need to make an urgent call. I will be right back ... Please excuse me" you headed right for the door. Everyone wondered what is wrong. You were pacing back and forth, trying to call that brat but your call couldn't get through. After attempting several times, he picks up with his drowsy voice. Well, sleeping till noon ... What a leisure life he had. Doesn't he have school!?

 

"What the f**king hell is wrong with you?!" that was the first thing you could think of. He didn't answer back so do you. There was a moment of silence. You sighed tiredly. "You know what, Kris? I'm sorry for everything. I don't even have the right to scold you. I'm sorry. You can do whatever you want now ..." with that you hang up. Ahhh ... there goes my reputation ... What should I do to clear this mess? Again and again. When will this even ends? You were about to go back inside the room when your phone rings.

 

"Hello?" you tiredly answered. You could feel that the other line was worried.

 

"Jun Hee ~ah, my daughter ..." you recognized that voice. "Yes, Mrs Wu ..."

 

"Did you read the news or have you heard about it ...?" she anxiously asked. You could just hummed back. You didn't even want to ask about it. "Mrs Wu, I'm sorry. I'm quite busy right now. I will call you later" you wanted to reject politely but it ended up being cold.

 

"Jun Hee, are you all right? It has been more than 20 min since you left. The kids are worried" Luhan came out, concerned were all written on his face. "Let's go back. The meeting is still going on" you smile. The meeting continue for another hour before you call it a day. When the meeting continues, the phone to conference room couldn't stop ringing. Your mood for the entire day wasn't so pleasant. You already knew it was from the reporters.

 

"I didn't expect each and one of your parents to let you guys inherit their business at this young age. Well, I appreciate your effort in presenting your proposals to me as the Representatives of China. Although your proposals wasn't up to my expectation but I hope from now onwards you can show me the results I want. Like I said, I want to make more profits and that's all matters. So I hope you won't disappoint my clients and investors from China too. It's nice to be your acquaintances ..." you shook each on of their hands and sign the contract. With that, you plop on the chair, drained.

 

"Why does it have to be you, kids ..." you smiled amusingly.

 

"What a professionalism ~" they teased you. You rolled your eyes.


(A/N)

Wassup ma' readers ~~~

Yes yes scold and blame for not updating as always. 

I'm all here to listen to your complain ~ ^^ 

I will updating when I have time though but I won't promise anything though ~ ^^ 

So here ... for you guys a treat to chapter 30 ! ^^

And welcome to the month of October ~~~!!! 🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Do comment, subscribe and votes !!! 

Don't be a silent readers ~ Me no likeyyy okaay ! ^^

TILL THEN PEEPS !!! ✌✌

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

2.10.14