↪ Chapter 33 ↩

Touch Love

You tossed and turned, feeling the distressed in your mind and the feeling of wanting to stretch your muscles. You rolled and rolled till without you realizing, you fall from the bed and hit the ground hard enough to wake your mind up. You groaned in pain and muttered a few curses until you heard someone chuckled. There he is standing by the doorframe, looking fine as always as an amused smile creeped up on his face.

 

“Well, care to explain why I am in your bed instead of my bed?” you took a glanced at him and stood up rubbing your .

 

“Soon my bed is going to be your bed anyway. So who cares whose bed is whose?” he winked at you and you threw the pillow onto his sinful face. He caught the pillow and grinned. “Care to have breakfast with me?” he jabs his thumb behind him.

 

“You didn’t poison the foods, did you?” you give him a pointed look. He touched his heart, feigning hurt. “All right, that proves enough”. Then he laughed, shaking his head as he walked away. You jog to the living room and was searching for him when the smell of foods hit you like a wave. You walked towards the island counter and saw the spread of foods. Immediately it makes you salivate. They are all my favourite foods.

 

“Take a seat here, wifey ~” he winked at you as he passes you the utensils. You rolled your eyes and grabbed it. “I heard you haven’t been eating well lately so here, I cooked all your favourite foods”

 

“Erm well thanks. That’s very considerate of you considering you just made your wife cleaned up your messed in the public’s eye. Straight up A I will give you for your effort” you glared at him while shoving down food into your mouth. It is freaking delicious. This boy can cook! Half of the food is gone. Talk about being hungry. His reaction is priceless. He tried to say something but closes his mouth back every single time.

 

“What? Cat’s got your tongue?” you slammed the utensils down. You don’t know how much this infuriates you. Probably you’re dealing with everything and the marriage you have with him isn’t helping.

 

“Thank you for the food but this isn’t going to work out well, Kris. I have been consistently warning you that every action of yours is being watched by everyone including my family and the persistent media. I don’t care what you’re doing with your life. I don’t give a f**k if you want to party all night long. Go ahead, nobody is stopping you. Just don’t let it reached my family. Worst, you coming out from the hotel with a lady? Seriously? How long do I have to protect you, Kris? I’m not an idiot Kris. I jolly well know your family is hiding something big from me, my family and as well as the media and like I said, I’m not going to probe any further. Enough. Just stay low for a while will you? I’m not only managing Kingdom but as well as Giant. You do know that your family and mine have other management that we have to settles to. I can’t go around feeling tired and dealing with stuff like this, Kris. You got to give me a break” you sighed tiredly. You don’t know how long were you out for. Maybe like a day or two.

 

“Jun Hee, all I wanted is for you to realize my feelings. I know it hasn’t been long since we married like half of the year but majorly we don’t even spend time with each other. How can I tell you things that I should have told you? I know it’s all my fault but you always … always have been looking at me like I was a small kid. I’m a man too, you know. You have been avoiding every single time. I didn’t even get to see your face. I know you have been piling up stresses and I just add more to it. I’m offering my sincere apology, Jun Hee” a look of pain was visible on his face. Like I was, he was too under stress from I don’t know what.

 

“I’m aware of your feelings but on a serious not Kris, you and me can’t be together. We can’t. you can’t fall for me. This isn’t part of the plan. We’re just using each other. It’s business purposes. I told you that from the beginning and you know it. If this is talk you want, I’m talking and my conclusion is final” you stood up, grabbed your purse and coat and walked out of the door without looking back. But then … Why does my heart aches?

 

“I swear Jun Hee, I will make you fall for me and I’m going to prove my worth to you of becoming a man that’s worth your respect!” he shouted as the door closes.

 

---

 

You were busy at your office as usual but without your secretary, Amy, who you trust the most and you just have to screw things up. But hey I was just trying to protect her from getting hurt but I guess it was backfired … “DO JUN HEE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!” someone just burst the door opened and you’re guessing it’s your beloved childhood friend, Luhan.

 

“I was hiding from the world and also from you” you deadpan and he exclaim loudly. “Ouch! I was just worried for you” he pouts.

 

“Of course not. I was resting away from the dramas in the world and while I was gone, POOF I got these many files and works that I have to go through. So if you’re being a nice friend asking if I’m fine. I’m not. So what’s up with you doing here?” you look up from your table and went stiff for a moment.

 

“Well, I brought her! In case you needed some girls talk!” he smiled and it was the cutest smile ever. Aww he is such a kiddo! Why can’t I fall in love with him? I’m weird.

 

“Heyya!” she awkwardly standing beside Luhan with her two kids beside her. Your eyes widen and you abruptly stood up. “I think I better go. Have fun, babe ~” he winks as you as he run out of the office. Have fun?! How is this having fun?! What should I even say to her? Like what … first let’s starts with the basic!

 

“I’m sorry!” both of you blurted out and stare at each other in shocked. “Mum, you’re such a silly woman” her son mocks her. She knocked his head softly and her son stuck his tongue out to her and pulled his younger brother to the couch to sit.

 

“Well that’s pretty mature for a 5 years old kid, huh?” you burst out laughing. “I’m guessing you left home with your kids and have nowhere to go and not to mention jobless?” you smirked while she winced. “Don’t bully my mother, old hag” he glares at you. You’re supposed to be mad instead you choke on your saliva trying to maintain the laughter this kid brought onto you. This kid is straight up savage. I like this boy.

 

“Jay! Don’t be rude to her will you!” she scolds him but you just pat her shoulder. “Your name is Jay, kiddo?” he nodded. “Well, Jay. This old hag is going to eat ice cream. So want to tag along?” you offers your hand.

 

“I can’t leave my mum and my brother alone. I have the responsibility to take care of them” he glanced between you and his mum. He was fidgety. He wants to go but … I can’t take this. This kid is too cute to be true.

 

“Amy, come on let’s go” you nudged her as you carry some of her bag. “From now on you guys are going to live with me, okay? No excuses!” you wink at Jay and he brightens up.

 

“I like you, old hag!” he beamed. “Me too, kiddo!” you send him a flying kiss and he hugs it. How much cuter can he gets!?

 

“We are going to live at your mansion! No way babe! You’re nuts!” she realized now what is going on. She pulled your hands but you gently pushed her hands away.

 

“I’m not living with them now. Remember my secret apartment? We going to have lots of fun now!” you cheer. She rolled her eyes.

 

“Let’s go everyone!” you clap and those two kiddos followed you. Amy was at loss for words. Before you stepped out from the office, “Girl, welcome back. That seat is never anyone but yours ~”

 

“Thank you. You don’t know how much that means to me …” she whispered in thin cold air as the door shut. 


(A/N)

Wrote something on my blog or post whatever you called it. Do take a look at it :)

18.12.16