↪ Chapter 19 ↩

Touch Love

I don't know what else I am supposed to say. I just stayed there motionless without having anything to say. In fact honestly, reality just came crashing down on me. I was too numb to answer her. It wasn't what I expected. I mean how could this boy all the time was by my side be my stepbrother? Calm down, Jun Hee. I have to be composed no matter what. If I get the slightest angry, that will make her accomplished her mission in making me mad.

 

"Nice to meet you, stepbrother, Oh Sehun" you smiled. I can't believe I'm smiling when I've been deceived all my life. This is literally bull!

 

"I see. You're still the cold hearted girl I once knew. You never change do you?" Mrs Oh shook her head. There was some disappointment in her voice.

 

"That doesn't sound so pleasant coming from you, Mrs Oh. And so ... what do you want me to do about this situation?" your voice were cold and ruthless. You didn't seem to be affected by her but honestly, you just want to run away from there.

 

"Well, I thought you will be more shocked when you heard about this. But it seems I was wrong, you didn't seem to be affected by it anyway. It's okay, I just want to congratulate you. May your marriage last long with that playboy, Kris Wu Yi Fan" she stood in front of you and suddenly gave you hugged. This isn't a real marriage anyway, this is just a contract. It won't last long anyway.

 

"There are much more dangerous secret that they are hiding from you. Better watch out, my sweet daughter, Jun Hee ~" she whispered as she walked away. This keeps me curious. You chuckled, "I'm anticipating the results ~"

 

"I'm sure you will. Well, farewell. This is going to be the last time you will see me. Goodbye ~" she bid her last farewell and walked away hand in hand with her husband while she left the awkward Sehun. You glared at him with hatred in your eyes.

 

"Jun Hee ~ah, I'm sure Sehun has some explanation to do. Don't look at him like that. It must have hurt him ..." your dad was squeezing your shoulder to assure you. All eyes were on you.

 

"Noona, this isn't what you thi --" Chanyeol tried to speaks up but you cut him off. "Then what should I be thinking?" you turned and stared at them with cold eyes. Without any second thought, you walked away from them. Gods knows where your legs are heading to. Kris tried to chase you but was held back by Luhan. "Don't get close to her. It already bothers me that you are married to her. You don't deserve someone like her"

 

With that Luhan chased after you while your parents, Kris's parents and his friends were standing there, froze. It seems to them, you were really hurt by the fact. They knew it best that they leave it to Luhan, your childhood friend. Kris was shocked to hear that from Luhan, his closest friends that he was with when he was staying in China. It irks Kris to hear that coming from him. He was getting impatient and agitated from the thought of you and Luhan together.

 

"Hyung, I think it's best if you just stay here. Luhan hyung will handle her ..." DO pats his shoulder. "Why everyone does thinks he is better than me!?" Kris flared up.

 

DO just sadly smile and whispered, "Because hyung, Luhan hyung knows noona the best"

 

" that reason! I'm going after her!" Kris stormed off. "If that's fine with you seeing noona kicking Luhan's then I got nothing to say ~" DO just smirked at the thought as he reminiscing the past.


(A/N)

Annyong ~?

So how are my readers doing ? Are you guys healthy? I'm finally finally finally back with Chapter 19 ~ ^^ hehe

You guys must be waiting long huh, for this ? Mianhae ><'''

So meanhwile I read your comments, well what should I say ? You guys are right !!!! BINGO ~! XD

Jun Hee's stepbrother is Oh Sehun, the somehow weird maknae of EXO, LOL !  :P

Okay now I leave some a little bit of Kris-Luhan's moments. Is up to you guys how you guys interpreted it ~ ^^

Your comments, is much appreciated as well as subscribing .

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

11.01.14

This got nothing to do with this fanfics but can you please vote this poll, please ?