↪ Chapter 21 ↩

Touch Love

You quickly pushed Luhan away, realizing that your husband was there inches away from storming towards you. You looked between Kris and Luhan and fear run through your body. Without hesitation, you stood in front Luhan. You can't just let him get hurt just because of a kiss. Was that really just because of a kiss or is it something else? Kris was now standing in front of you, glaring while your mind was somewhere else. I seriously don't know what the hell I'm doing. Half of me want to protect Luhan but the other half of me wanted to just to obey him because his looks scream 'Get the hell out of my way before it gets worst!'

 

"I repeat myself, what were you actually doing with him?" his voice was now calm. "I don't see the reason why I should tell you when you have witness it yourself what just had happened ..." Damn! Damn me and my mouth!

 

Both of you didn't back down from glaring at each other. You could see how pissed and annoyed Kris is. You could literally see fire and smoke coming out from his ears and nose. It's somehow looked like a bull! Without saying anything, he just grabbed your arms and dragged you away. He bumps into Luhan purposely and whispered, "Doesn't mean you're older than me you could do anything you want. Be glad that I didn't actually punch that pretty face of yours. Jun Hee is already my wife. Don't let me see you both together again!" 

 

"She was mine to begin with!" Luhan whispered back, amused. Kris let out an annoyed sighed while you tried to pry of his hands but he was just too strong. Before you disappeared from Luhan sight, you mouth a word of sorry to him and he just smile back at you. Knowing him, he will explain your disappearance to your parents, that is how closed your friendship are.

 

Without stopping, Kris just pulled you to the hotel suite that both of you were in just now. You have stopped struggling because your effort was futile anyway. He slides the card to the room and pushed you in. You rubbed your sore wrist and went straight to the bathroom.

 

"Why ... why did you kiss Luhan?" he whispered. You couldn't help but notice his voice hurt. "It was just in a moment of folly ..." "Kissing your own best friend in a moment of folly? Have you been doing that for the past few years?!" "I don't feel like explaining things right now. Too much things happened today, I'm tired ..." you walked off to the bathroom. You didn't want to argue with him.

 

"You know you should be seeking help and comfort from your husband rather than someone else. I know what happened tonight was a shocked to you but ... I'm already legally your husband. You should open up to me" he messed up his nicely done hair and sounds so strained.

 

"Just so you know ... we're husband and wife by the name. You do your own ways and I will do mine. I don't play game with high school student, Kris!" you shouted back at him, he was testing your patience. I'm already frustrated enough and he had to add into one of my worries.

 

"You keep on saying I'm only a kid, only a kid! How do you think I'm actually feeling!?" he wasn't backing down either. The tension in the room was no joke. Both of you were feeling annoyed.

 

"It's a fact that you're a kid! What do you want me to do!? I can't possibly keep up with a spoilt brat for a hus --" he crashed his lips with yours, cutting away your sentence.  Your eyes widened as you tried to push him hard on the chest. It was useless.

 

"I will show you that a brat or a kid can act how a grown man acts ..." he whispered huskily.

 


(A/N)

HOHOHOHO, BOOO READERS ! I"M BACK IN THE GAME, NYHAHAHAHAH XD

Okay, annyong readers ~ Long time I didn't update, huh ... OMG you guys must hate me for leaving you hanging ...

#sorrynotsorry ! HAHA ! i just love trolling my readers you know ... hehe ^^

You know I'm just busy with stuff and add to it, I'm having author's block, LOL ! Not funny though ... T^T

Sooooooooooooo, here you go with chapter 21 ❤ Thought for a long time for this chapter. Well hope you guys love it, hehe ~

Okay then, gotta go ~ ADIOS !

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

18.2.14