↪ Chapter 9 ↩

Touch Love

Again your busy morning starts as soon as you entered your office. You were quite happy that you have accomplished your mission in sending Kyungsoo to school. You didn't like to break promises so yesterday you have 5 alarmed clocks to wake you and guess you have succeeded in it. You looked at your watch and groaned, 9:15. It is only 45 min away till 10 and then your meeting starts. You stopped doing the paperwork and took a rest. You saw the newspaper and read it. Slowly and slowly your read the news ...

 

Your eyes widened. "What the hell is this?!" you gasped as you continue reading. Without knocking the door, Amy burst into your office. "Did you read the newspaper?!" she seems to be in the state of shock as her voice trembles. Unlike you, she seems to be in panic. You took a deep breath and tear the paper.

THE DAILY NEWS

www.dailynews.com                          THE WORLD FAVOURITE NEWS                                -since 1879-

Kris Wu Is Finally Getting Married!

Kris Wu (19) also known as Wu Yi Fan is finally getting married. Kris who is the heir to the Giant Mall is known to be a Casanova. Due to his reputation, all sort of news article were written about him.

He is rumour to be engaged to someone who is much older than him. She is none other than the CEO of Kingdom. Is he finally settling down? Or is he marrying someone just to settle his rumours? Or does he really love her? Soon we will find out more about them.

 

"Amy, close the door. Let me rest for awhile. Why have this become a worldwide news?!" you whispered as you groaned tiredly. "Jun Hee ~ah, is not that bad you know ... at least?" she was also unsure of herself.

 

"How can it not be so bad? I'm all right with the marriage stuffs but do they have to really announced it to the whole world!? And you forget the fact that he is a high school student! How I can be composed about that, you tell me!?" you rubbed your temples and she chuckled at you.

 

"Do me a favour, Amy. Just shut up" you glared at her and she stuck out her tongue. You keep bickering with her and suddenly your phone rings, shocked you and Amy. You both stared at each other, contemplating who will answer it. You gave her a cheeky grin and winked at her. You threw your phone at her and she answers it while rolling her eyes.

 

"She did seem angry at first but now she has calms down already. Yes, Auntie. It's okay, it's okay. I don't think she have the heart to do that ... Okay, yea. Take care ~" with that she hang up. She looked at you and smirked.

 

"Your dad is replacing you today. So you should be on your way to the Wedding Boutique! Mrs Wu and Kris are already there! Your father is on his way, so off you go!" you didn't have time to react when she grabbed your blazer and satchel, pushed you out from the office.

 

"What the hell ... I'm so not looking forward to try the wedding dress ..." you sighed as you went out from Kingdom. At the same time you felt annoyed when people were congratulating you. You just bow and speed up.

 


(A/N)

Any Inspirits out there ?

If yes, I would like to do some shout out! There is this project specially for INFINITE, if you would like to participate, please DM this girl TRUEbLuEFv

She will explain certain things for you ^^ I hope Inspirits out there can participate !

Here some chapter 9 for you readers ! So today I'm in a good mood so I will let you have a sneak peek of the next chapter ~

                                                                     "Do Jun Hee, do you actually like teasing me so much, huh?!"

               "I love to see your reaction. I love to see your serious poker face changing. It's cute, brat ~"

So how do you like the preview ? ^^ Hehe, stay tuned for the next chapter ❤

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

17.10.13