↪ Chapter 24 ↩

Touch Love

You've been switching off your phone for days and now you decided to switch it on back. Apparently you need to have a really nice chat with some people. Note the sarcasm there. Upon switching back your phone, you receive lots of messages and voicemails but you only listen to some. You can't read the messages because the old man of yours decided to spam your phone till it was lagged.

 

"Damn that old man!" you slapped your forehead in frustration. While driving, you listen to some of the voicemails.

 

"Noona, where are you? I've lots of things to say to you. I didn't know that Sehunnie was your brother. Noona, I swear. Sehunnie and my friends want to talk to you. They regret for not telling you truth. Noona, please call me back if you heard this. Umma ... she is worried sick about you that she is hospitalized due to lack of sleep and tiredness. Lastly, do you read the news? Kris ... he doesn't look very well nowadays ... and he hasn't been attending school and goes back to his playboy ways. Noona, noreul bogo shipoyo ..." he voice trailed off in sadness. Your heart aches for him but you cringed at Kris name. Kyungsoo ~ah, noona will go back soon. Please wait a little bit more ...

 

"Yah! DO JUN HEE! Where the hell have you been!? You ungrateful daughter of mine! Please at least call me back once ..." your dad voice boomed in the beginning but slowly ... it trailed off. Mianhae ...

 

"Jun Hee?" the sweetest voice you have ever heard and you know who it was and it instantly brought a smile to your face.

 

"Call me as soon as possible. I'm worried about you. And everyone else does. Even the kids are here in Korea. They are eager to meet you, Jun Hee. You can't leave them hanging right? And plus I have so many things to tell you. And also about Kris too ... For me to tell you, you have to meet me and please do it soon. I really miss you so much ..." Will do soon Luhan. But first I need to talk to Kris.

 

After hearing what you wanted to hear, you zoomed off to the club which he is usually in. If you find him drunk like , you're so going to whip his !

 

 

---

 

 

Loud music could even be heard outside the car. Bouncers were gearing up guarding the door and checking everyone ID. Minors especially girls were being dragged away mercilessly by them. This club is definitely one of the famous clubs in Seoul. Everyone is queuing up in line and were already grooving to the music. You didn't have to waste more time, you park the car quickly and tapped the one of the bouncers shoulder. He turned and smirked at you.

 

"It has been a long time, hasn't it my dear Jun Hee? Here to party?" he raised an eyebrow looking at you up and down. You just shook your head and chuckled. "With this outfit and plus I looked like some woman who just woke up? Nah, I'm here for someone" you looked at your outfits disgusted.

 

"Nevertheless, you looked gorgeous. And I know who you're looking for. It's Kris right? Your husband" he wiggled his eyebrow. You rolled your eyes but he let you in anyway, getting some jeering from the people waiting in line.

 

Upon entering the club, you took a deep breath. Drunkard people are everywhere. Crazy people were insanely grinding each other on the dance floor. Passionate people who were making out were each other faces at each corner of the club. You shut your eyes in tiredness. Well, trying to find him wasn't so hard after all. With that stupid tall height of his plus not to mention his golden hair, it is Kris after all, of course he does stand out. Well of course I forgot! Of course he is off some face with her legs wrapped around his waist.

 

"Was that satisfying your need, Kris?" you commented, a twisted smile formed on your face. Caught him off guard, he throw the on the floor and she landed on her . Ouch, that's much have hurts ...

 

Seeing you there, he smirked. Game on, Kris!

 


(A/N)

As I promised everyone earlier and as everyone has commented that it was so short.

Here the double update for you ^^ So how do you find the story ? And to plus, I've create a new poster for this story.

So was it nice ? ^^

So was it satisfying ? Comments readers ^^

I will be waiting, haha ^^

And sorry that it was a month that I haven't been updating. Mianhae ><''

Saranghae ~ ❤

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

25.3.14