↪ Chapter 11 ↩

Touch Love

"Mum, I don't think I want to wear this ..." you mumbled when you see the dress. "Jun Hee ~ah, comes out first. Let us see the first dress!" Mrs Wu hollered behind the curtain. You rolled your eyes. How am I supposed to wear this?! This is too tight on my chest!

 

"She will be coming out" the lady announced. They opened the curtain and you came out elegantly dressing like this.

 

 

"Woah ... you looked amazing! I will take this one!" your mum clapped her hands. Your eyes widened. "NO!" you crossed your hands. But Mrs Wu grins at you and you know what she is up to. "Kris~"

 

"Yea, mum. I'm right here" he appeared drinking his drink but when he looked at you, his jaws dropped. "My son, do you like what you see?" Mrs Wu chuckled at his son reaction. He just nods. "Can I have a word with him?" you smiled nervously as you pulled him behind the curtain.

 

"What the hell are you thinking, you brat!" you whispered angrily. He smiled cheekily at you as he drinks his coffee. "I like it around the chest area. It feels your s almost fall out!" he laughed loudly. You can't help but and kicked his legs. s were all he thinks off!? Oh my god! I feel like getting out of here sooner! "I'm not taking this one!" you pushed him out. You tried another one more but ...

 

 

"I'm glad I chose this. It looks great on you. I didn't know my daughter would have nice body curves. It suits you!" Mrs Wu grinned widely. Why am I stuck with them, trying on wedding dress!? How can this be great, amazing and awesome?!  It feels so suffocating! Trying a wedding dress supposedly to be a happy day for the bride but instead why do I feel burdened?!

 

Kris makes an eye contact with you. He keeps pointing out your bust area. You were seriously getting annoyed. You kept trying again and again till it was your 20th dress. They were still not satisfied. this! I'm not going to try it anymore! I'm going out of here! You just took off the last dress and throw it aside. You wore back your skinny jeans and tank top. You opened the curtains harshly, "I'm not doing it anymore ..."

 

You didn't shout or raised your voice. Just that the tone of your voice is monotonous.

 

You grabbed the leather jacket and throw it at Kris's face. You didn't even bother taking the Caramel Macchiato he offered. You heard Mrs Wu and your mum called out for you but you didn't bother to turn back. You hurriedly went to your car but as always he loved to grab your wrist. You glared at him and shook his hands off. "Hey, I didn't mean it that way ... Come back and try again. I promise I won't make fun of you!" he pointed back at the store.

 

"Look here, Kris. I'm not doing this anymore! Just pick any dress that you like, hmm? If you like that dress so much and let other men see your wife s, then so be it! Just don't let me see your face till our wedding, that's all" with that you slammed the door and drove away.

 

---

 

You were leaning against the door to your car, as you wait for Kyungsoo. It was already late evening. As time goes by, you were pissed off. Honestly, you rarely lose your temper. You stared blankly into spaces. You sighed tiredly. You close your eyes tightly to clear you mind. He is so sweet but the next minute he became like that. Ohh ... why am I thinking about him!? What you didn't know was there were 5 other boys were looking at you, smirking.

 

"Noona?" you heard your little brother voice. You opened your eyes and just to have 6 pair of eyes staring back at you. "What the hell ..."

 


(A/N)

Honestyly speaking, i literally have no mood to update. I'm just too tired from the sadness that I'm feeling right now.

Firstly Team A win, Team B lost. It hurts seeing them tried their best but still lost. What can I say ...?

I'm just so sad ...

Anyway i won't let that affect my update because my readers are waiting, am i right?

So here chapter 11 for you ~

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

25.10.13