↪ Chapter 3 ↩

Touch Love

From Old man:

Do Jun Hee! Where are you!? You are late for nearly 30 min! His son is already here! Do you want to die!?

XOXO, your angry dad

 

To Old man:

You told me to fetch Kyungsoo, didn't you!? Something happened there and I have to settle it! Is your fault anyway! Who asked you to ask me fetch him?!

 

From Old man:

Ahhh, really? Okay I will explain it to them ^^ Drive safely!

XOXO, your cute dad ~ ❤

 

"Dad is really bipolar, isn't he?" you commented.

 

---

You knock the door to the VIP room. You were so sleepy and just want to rest at home.

 

"I'm sorry for being late. I have something to attend to" you bow and went to your seat.

 

"Ahhh, you have such a beautiful daughter ~" the wife of the CEO Giant Mall compliments you. "I see. Daeryoung, your child grown up to be just like her mother ~" Mr Wu unknowingly said that but his wife nudged him. "I'm sorry" he muttered. Before your dad could say anything ...

 

"No, it's okay. I heard that often. I only have one mum and she is right here in this room. That woman has nothing to do with my life anymore. She is dead in my eyes right from the start. It doesn't bother me that much" you took a sip from the wine. You may look quite compose on the outside but on the inside, you were tearing apart. At least you could see that your mum smile.

 

"Hmm, as expected from the rumours. I'm your dad best friend, Louise Wu. This is my wife, Na Young Wu and my son, Wu Yi Fan. Nice meeting you, Do Jun Hee" he stood up and offered his hand. You took a glanced at his son, oh boy ~ He looked pissed offI didn't know that dad has a friend and a Chinese at that? Hmm ... well that could happened ~

 

"Is a pleasure meeting you too, Mr Wu. Let's get to business" you shook his hands and sat down. The food was served and your parents were chatting happily with Mr and Mrs. Wu. You were busy texting Amy and playing Minion Rush on your phone when suddenly all eyes were on you. You blinked, "Wae?"

 

"We were saying ... I really want the business to merge together and for that to happen ..." Mr Wu trailed off his words. "We need you to get married with our son, Yi Fan" Mrs Wu summarized. Your parents were looking at you expectantly. I knew it this will happen!

 

"An arranged marriage?" you inquired, raising your eyebrow. "Well yes you could say that ..." they nod.  You were about to answer when you received a text.

 

From Secretary Amy:

Yah! Are you going to marry him!? Wu Yi Fan?! Are you sure?! You are a noona! He is a transferred student from China and he is going to attend Kyungsoo's school! He is in the last year of his senior year! He is merely a 19 years old student! Nickname Kris! He is a troublemaker! Tabloids and news article were all over that he plays around with girls! I will send you the link!

Amy ~ ❤

 

Your eyes widened at the text. What the hell did I just read?! This is practically ... WHAT?! I DON'T GIVE A ABOUT THE NEWS! THAT'S HIS PROBLEMS! HIS FACE DOESNT'T SEEMS TO BE THAT YOUNG! WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO MARRY A HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT!? ISN'T THAT STRANGE!?

 

"Is there any problem, Jun Hee?" his parents and your parents asked. You smiled politely as you excused yourself.  You went to the bathroom and gripped onto the sink tightly. Calm yourself, Jun Hee ... Money money think about the profits! He doesn't matter in your life, okay! He is just a brat! But he doesn't look like one!

 

You were contemplating to yourself.

 

After calming yourself down, you entered the room back. You took a deep breath before asking. "Your son is he a high school student?" they nod. "How do you know that?" your dad whispered. You just pinch his thigh.

 

"I really have a fantastic father, hmm?" you rolled your eyes. He laughed nervously. Stupid dad! You already know and you didn't tell me!

 

"This is for business purposes. I have no intention of loving or liking him. This may be rude but you are doing this so he could settle down am I right? If you know what I'm saying ~" you force a smile. They could only laugh nervously.

 

"You caught us ..." Mr Wu rubbed his neck, bashfully. Your dad and mum don't have any idea what you guys are talking about. "Okay, sure. I will marry him. Even if I say no, I don't have a choice do I?" you declared.

 

"Really?! Oh my thank you so much, Jun Hee!" Mrs Wu clapped her hands as she and your mum dramatically hugged each other.  You turned to your dad and mouthed 'You owe me this much, you sick old man!'

 

He gave a thumb up. "If there isn't anything, I will make a move first. About the weddings, the ladies could plan it. I have no intention of participating in it. Just make it simple that's all!" you bow and walked quickly from the room.

 

"I hope my calculations aren't wrong this time ..." you grumbled.

 


(A/N)

Thank you for taking your time to read Touch Love.

Thank you for subscribing and also commenting !

I appreciate it a lot ! I will make the story more enjoyable for the readers ~

Once again, thank you !

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

23.09.13