↪ Chapter 7 ↩

Touch Love

From KyungsO_O:

Noona, I'm sorry I didn't wait for you to send me. You were sleeping so peacefully so I didn't wake you up. I'm sorry if I have offended you again. Anyway today I met a new classmate ^^ He is very kind to me and all the girls were all over him! ^^ Noona, may your day pass smoothly! Hwaiting!

XOXO, your Kyungsoo ~ ❤

 

"Aigooo, as expected from his son. Well, at least he met someone who treats him well ~" you smiles as you look at the text. You were going to check up on all the stores at Kingdom. Just then, Amy appears in front of you. You raised an eyebrow.

 

"CEO, are you going to check around the mall?" she nervously asked. "Ahhh, I thought you have abandoned your position here. I was going to hire a new worker. Should I?" you deliberately think out loudly as you pretend she wasn't there.

 

"Yah! Do Jun Hee! Don't do this to me! We are friends aren't we! I know that high school boy because he is your fiancée isn't he?! Yah! You forget that I'm married?!" she screamed as she chased after you. You chuckled and quickly walked faster.

 

---

 

"So how was the first time you met him? He isn't that bad, you know ~" Amy winked at you as she drink her Ice Americano. You turned your chair and face the Seoul city night time. It was gorgeous! "It was hell!"

 

"Really?!" she laughed out loud. "Jun Hee ~ah, are you really going to marry a high school student? Is not safe, hmm ..." she hesitantly inquired. 

 

"Why not? Either way, both of us will benefits!" you clapped your hand thinking about the money. Actually I'm not okay with marrying that brat! How am I supposed to handle him from now on!? Nonono, I can't be like that. Think of the future for Kingdom! Hmm, that's sounds better ~

 

"You know, Jun Hee ... you have already finished up all the papers. Isn't it time for you to go home? Or are you still avoiding Kyungsoo and Auntie?" she stood beside you.

 

"How about you go home instead of worrying about me? Your husband and kids must be waiting for you. Hurry up! I will just wait till midnight and I will go home, I promise ~" you assured her. "Really?" she gave you a questioning look. You just shooed her off.

 

"Make sure to eat! You haven't eaten since lunch!" she reminds you as she grabbed her bag and headed for the door. With that the door closes. You turned back and lay your head on your desk. "Ahh ... finally peace ~" you sighed blissfully. Against your will, your stomach growled. You groaned.

 

"I must have been too busy to eat. But I'm too lazy to buy something ..." you pout as you looked at the empty cup of Caramel Macchiato. I can't believe I'm getting married. How can I get married at a young age? I'm only 22 years old ...

 

"I guess I better get going. I hope everyone is asleep now ~" you packed your stuffs and left the office. You were driving back home in the night city of Seoul, when you drove pass by this club called Exotic. You saw someone familiar and stopped abruptly. Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

 

He came out from the club and there are 2 ladies besides him, touching all over his body. Just nice you stopped in front of him. He looked up so does the 2 ladies. You took off your glasses and scroll down the window and chuckled at him. "Looks like you are having fun, huh?" you mocked him.

 

"Yea, I'm having the fun of my life. Wae? Are you jealous?" he smirked smugly at you. You didn't back down either. "Uhhh, I'm so jealous right now that I feel like dying ~ Too bad, I don't feel it that way. Unlike them, I don't entertain minors like you. Well then Kris, I hope you get home safely ~" you gave him a wink and a flying kiss. With that, you speed off, leaving him there annoyed.

 

"Krisseu ~ who is that lady just now?" one of them asked seductively. "Her sarcasm really irritates the hell out of me!" he pushed both of them away and stormed off angrily to his car, leaving those 2 ladies astonished.

 


(A/N)

Back again with annother chapter.

Didn't expect to get so much subscribers! Thank you ! ❤ *bows*

Been feeling super stress lately, so the only way to relaesed my stress is here ^^

Thank you once again ! I appreciate it a lot ^^ Comment too, okay ? It makes me motivated !

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

9.10.13