↪ Chapter 17 ↩

Touch Love

"So why do you want me to stay anyway?" Sehun asked out of the sudden that make you snapped out from your dazed.

 

"Tell me how you guys knew him anyway.  Is bothering me and I have a feelings that today scene at the wedding hall is going to be a bothersome ..." you smoothly ped your dress.

 

"It's not the right time for me to say it. Anyway, that's for me to know and for you to find out, noona" he winked.  What is it that he can't say anyway ... You were about to argue back when Sehun touch your . You shivered at his touched. "You know, I'm a grown up man. I'm not a kid anymore that you can undress in front of. Noona, you should be more aware of your surroundings ..." he traces his fingers down your back. This kid! Aiish, doing this to me!

 

"You know it didn't change the fact that you're still a brat in my eyes, Sehunnie. Now, be a good boy and stay still, hmm?" you slapped his hands away as you smirked at him. "Don't think I don't know what you're trying to play, Sehun"

 

"Hmm ... noona is so boring ~" he stuck his tongue out as he plopped himself on the bed. You laughed heartily.  "So how many ladies did you try this trick on anyway?" you changed into your turtle neck dress.

 

 

"I've lost count of it ..." he whispered. Why do I hear sadness in his voice? What exactly happened to this boy anyway?  "Anyway, let's go. I can't afford to keep all of the guests waiting anyway" you changed the subject. He smiled as he stood up and wear his tuxedo properly.

 

"Shall we, my lady Jun Hee?" he offered his hand. You chuckled at him and held his hand.  "You're really a lady's man" "I can't help it can't I?" With that both of you exited the room and went to the wedding hall.

 

---

 

At the wedding hall, there were lots of guests. You sighed at the scene. Sehun was separated from you and as expected lots of questions were bombarded at you. Sehun could only offer you a smile as he went back to his friends. You were having a small talk with your guests when you felt a tugged at your right hand. Who the hell interrupted me!? I want to end this quick! You look and found it was Kris. He gave you the goofy smile and pecks your cheek. "You look beautiful, sweetheart ~"

 

"Um ... you guys are destined to be a couple! We shouldn't bother you anymore. See you around, Jun Hee!" the awkward business partners of yours went away. "Thank goodness ..." you heaved a sigh of relief.

 

"Why didn't you look for me?" he questioned. "Like hell I would. Can't you see I was in the middle of having a conversation?" "So was I but I did make an effort to look for you, Jun Hee" "Oh really? All I saw was you talking to quite a beautiful amount of ladies ~" "Well, are you jealous?" he smirked.

 

Suddenly the light went off. The guests gasped as you looked around. Just then, there was a light shining brightly on the stage. A smile was crept up onto your face. You couldn't help but smile. They looked dashing tonight. While standing there, they earnestly make an eye contact with you and you felt a sudden rushed of hotness in your face. They are not boys anymore, they have grown up well, into men that I will never expected, huh ...  Then, they started to sing melodically.

 

Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam
Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

 

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

 

Ojik seororeul hyanghaeinneun unmyeongeul jugo bada
Eotgallil su bakke eomneun geu mankeum deo saranghaesseumeul nan ara
When you smile, sun shines eoneoran teuren chae mot dameul challan
On mame pado chyeo buseojyeo naerijanha oh

 

Baby don’t cry tonight pokpungi morachineun bam (u~ haneuri muneojil deut)
Baby don’t cry tonight jogeumeun eoullijanha
Nunmulboda challanhi bitnaneun i sungan neoreul bonaeya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi gieokdoel teni

 

Eodukeomkeomhan gotongui geuneul wi ibyeorui munteoge naega muchamhi
Neomeojyeodo geumajeodo neol wihaeseoramyeon gamdanghal teni
Uh, daesin nareul julge birok nal moreuneun neoege
Don`t cry, tteugeoun nunmulbodan chadichan useumeul boyeojwo baby,

 

Say no more (baby) no more (don`t cry)
Jebal mangseorijineun marajwo mulgeopumi doel geu challa
Say no more (baby) no more (don`t cry)
Nunbusin sarameuro nameul su itge charari geu kallo nal taewojwo

 

Ne nun soge gadeuk cha oreuneun dalbit woo~
Sori eobsi gotong soge heulleo neomchineun i bam

 

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

 

Ireun haessari noga naerinda
Neoreul darmeun nunbusimi naerinda
Gireul irheun nae nuneun ijeya cry cry cry

 

You were standing down there, amazed. Words can't form in your mouth. The audiences begin to clapped loudly and cheering. Kris who was standing beside you touched your face. You didn't even realize that you cried. He wiped away your tears.

 

"This song, 'Baby, don't cry' is dedicated only for my one and only noona, Do Jun Hee, who is married now. Honestly I don't want to let you go ... I want you by my side but I think for now is enough. As you may know, noona maybe cold but those who knew her, she is really a heart-warming person. Noona, I hope that your marriage will last forever with Kris hyung.  So noona, please don't cry. My one and only noona, thank you for protecting me. Saranghae ..." DO gave his speech as tears started to cloud his vision. Amy who was the MC begins to sob uncontrollably.

 

You opened your arms and immediately, DO came running to you. You hugged him tightly and whispered. "Pabo ..."

 

Noona will always be here, no matter what ...

 


(A/N)

So how was the chapter ?

Your comments makes me laughed heartily, thank you, readers ❤

It has been 10 days, huh? How are you all doing ?

I hope this chapter makes your heart goes 'pit-pat', hehe ><

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

16.12.13