↪ Chapter 8 ↩

Touch Love

This time you didn't oversleep. You waited for Kyungsoo at the dining table with your parents. They were surprised when you were already awake and already seated at the dining table. Your mum gave your dad a look and he just chuckled. "Hey! Morning sweetie, you are up early ~" your dad greeted you. "Morning. Wae? I can't do that?" you replied sarcastically.

 

"Here comes her sarcasm ~" you dad chanted. You looked up from the newspaper and glared at him. Your mum nudged him, smile at you nervously. She knew that if you and dad fight there will be no end to it. So she changed the subject. "So Jun Hee ~ah, Na Young and I have already prepared a wedding dress for you. When will you be free to try it? Na Young is really looking forward to see you!" your mum enthusiastically explains. You were about to reply when ...

 

"Noona? You are up early!" DO cheerfully greet you. This is the second person who asked me this. Like father like son ... "Why I can't do that?" you raised an eyebrow as you shut the newspaper. You didn't get to read the latest scoops. "Because noona always wake up late and always oversleep. Not that you can't wake up but we knew you are tired, that's all" DO shrugged his shoulder. His mum was giving him a look to stop in case you will get mad.

 

"You sure talk a lot, huh brat!" you knocked his head lightly. "Just shut up and hurry up. Finish it or leave it, up to you to decide. I don't have all the time to wait for you!" you flicked his forehead as you grabbed your satchel and the newspaper.

 

"Kyungsoo ~ah, since when did you and your noona became close?" his mum questioned, astounded by your sudden behaviour towards his son. "We are not that close yet but I'm trying and so is she. Can you see that?" DO look at his parents innocently. "Yea, we can see that ..." his mum nod her head and was left speechless.

 

"Okay, I'm going! Or else she will beat me up! Dad, mum, I love you!" he shouted as he dashed out from the house. "Be careful!" his mum hollered. "Jagiya ... tell me if this isn't a dream" his mum keeps slapping her face. "Aniyo, this is not a dream. Told you she will open up some day. She loves Kyungsoo a lot but she can't express her feelings that much, remember?" his dad stopped his wife and hugged her.

 

"Because she saw something that she shouldn't see, huh?" his mum sadly rubbed her hands. His dad just nodded. "Let's hope Kris will be able to change her ~" his dad reasoned. His mum just hummed.

 


(A/N)

I'm back again ! ^^

I had to rush this chapter today because my mum accidentally deleted a total amount of 34 documents in my desktop.

I swear i felt like crying ... all my asianfanfics documents and other reports were erased. And there is no back up for it.

Oh boy am i glad that i finished this chapter by today. All is left now is too re-think what i had wrote for the rest of the chapters that were lost T-T

Anyway, thank you for commenting and subscribing to my stories ! Really appreciate it a lot! Thanks ! ❤

Oh yea, i'm shamlessly advertising my third story 'Tic Toc' featuring the maknae of EXO, Oh Sehun as my main characters ! Hehe ^^

Do read it ! Anticipate  it ! ^^

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

13.10.13