↪ Chapter 14 ↩

Touch Love

Time passes very fast for you. Before you knew it, 1 month has already passed and now is already your wedding. You were in the waiting room anticipating your wedding dress. You hope is not something too revealing. You didn't like it one bit. Mrs Wu and your mum were pacing back and forth, waiting for you to dress in the gown. When you looked into the mirror, you smile contentedly. Perfect ~

 

 

"Kris ... personally picked that for you. Umma is sorry that you left angrily at the store. We didn't mean to make you angry. Umma is sorry, uhh?" Mrs Wu apologised as she look intensely at you. Kris picked this gown for me? That's so sweet of him ...

 

"Nono, I'm sorry. It was my fault. That day probably I wasn't feeling so well. I'm sorry, Mrs Wu ..." she stares at you. "Umma ..." she hugged you.

 

"I don't mind. I know you weren't heartless as the rumours make you. I know Kris is too young for you and sometimes he maybe childish but please bear with him, Jun Hee. You must have seen the news articles about him being a Casanova. I'm sorry if it affects your reputation. As his mother, he maybe childish at times but he is quite respectful to his elders. He is responsible too. I hope you can change his ways, Jun Hee" Mrs Wu cried as she your cheek gently. You soften and hugged her back. Why must she cry? If she cry, I will cry too ...

 

"I may not be the best daughter-in- law but I promise you I will bear with him till he is mature. That's my promise to you ..." you smile. You didn't why but tears started to form in your eyes. You can't stop it so you just let it flow.

 

"Jun Hee ~ah, don't cry, you will ruin your make-up ..." your mum cried too. The whole room was filled with crying sounds. The make-up artist even smiled at the scene. What the hell am I crying along too? But I feel so sad ...

 

"Ladies, I can hear you girls crying till the hallways. Come one, you girls shouldn't be crying now. The ceremony is about to start ... Come on, off you go ~" you dad ushered them out of the room. Your make-up was stained on your face and your eyes looked puffy. He pats your shoulder.

 

"It has been so long since I last seen you cried ... How many years was it?" your dad pretends to think. "Shut up, old man ... Don't remind me off that, will you?" you slap his arms. Your make up were re-done back and they warned you not to cry anymore. You sniffles the air to stop you from crying.

 

"Ahhh ... since your real mum left!" he clapped his hands and you gawked at him. "Are you serious dad? You came here just to mock at me?!" you puffed your cheek.

 

 "Aniyo. My beloved daughter is getting married and why should I mocked her? I just want to say that you have been an awesome daughter! I know it has been hard on you since the day my wife came and with Kyungsoo along too but that never stopped me from loving you. Is just that you begin to distant yourself from us and I can't seem to reach you. I know you love Kyungsoo and your mum but you just didn't want to express it, right? We all knew you have been trying. No one can replace you, Jun Hee ~ah. Listen if you have any problem with Kris, come back home. My door is opened anytime for you, okay? This may sound cheesy but I love you my one and only daughter!" he kissed your forehead. I'm about to tear up again. Jun Hee, you are strong!

 

"Thank you, dad. I appreciate that a lot but for now, please concentrate on Kyungsoo for awhile. Do you know the reason why I took over Kingdom? Because I want you to fully give your love to Kyungsoo. Your attention to him by doing that, you are doing me a huge favour. I have never been closed to Kyungsoo ever since he was young. He lack the attention needed. So I hope you will pay more attention to him!" you pinched his cheek.

 

"And dad I love you too ..." you whispered those words. You stood up and hugged him tightly, enjoying the moment. "Come on, let's go. It's time ~" he stretched his arms out. You chuckled and hold his arms.

 


(A/N)

Wassup guys ! Okay I know this chapter maybe a bit boring, but hey !

I decided to add some sweet things about Kris, not all the time mean things ~ And some father and daughter bonding moments too ? ^^

So what do you think ? ^^

Once again apologizing for the late update. Currently, honestly ... I'm having an author block for my other stories ><

Sorry ! T-T

Anyway, don't forget to comment, subscribe and even vote !

Thank you for subscribing between, it makes me happy, really :) Really thank you,  gomawo ❤

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

13.11.13