↪ Chapter 5 ↩

Touch Love

"I'm home ..." as expected no one answered. The living room was dark. You were thirsty so you go to the kitchen. Unexpectedly someone popped out from behind the counter.  You whacked the person but "Noona ... is me!"

 

You stopped and switch on the light. Oh my, this boy. What the hell is he doing in the kitchen?! "Ahh ... sorry. Why didn't you switch on the light?!" you scold him. He just laughed innocently.

 

" Noona, have you eaten?" he carefully asked. Without thinking you, "Ahh, yea I did" "Really? Okay that's good to hear" he replied. You didn't find anything amiss so you just went upstairs to your room. You plopped down to your bed and groaned in frustration.

 

"Why the hell am I going to married a high school student!? This is so stupid!" you thrashed yourself around on the bed. You looked at the time, 23:10. After you finish the discussion, you went back to your office to take some files home and that's why you got back home late. Something triggers your mind. Why isn't Kyungsoo in bed? Is late ... Ah! He clearly hasn't eaten yet!

 

You immediately get up and rushed to the kitchen. "Kyungsoo? Let's eat! Noona hasn't eaten yet!" you revealed. Actually you were tired but seeing him eating alone you just pity him.

 

"Really?! Okay I will cook us something!" he exclaimed. "Your hands are they okay!?" you suddenly remembered his hands. He shows you an 'okay' sign. When Kyungsoo is cooking, don't ever talk to him. He will just simply ignore you. Seeing that he is busy, you took a shower and changed into your night wear dress. After that you went down to be greeted with delicious foods smell that has enveloped the whole kitchen. You looked at the dining table and saw your favourite food, Tonkatsu and Kimchi Jjigae! Hmm, he still remembers my favourite food even though I haven't talk to him for so long.

 

"Noona, I'm done! Let's eat!" he pats your usual seats. You just nod. When you guys eat, it was silence. The food is too delicious! The fact that he is boy and he knows how to cook while I'm a girl, I don't. That's makes me embarrassed ...

 

"Noona, I have something to say" he munched on his foods slowly. You just hummed. "My friends are going to come back in 3 days time ..." he whispered. He knew you dislike his rowdy friends. You swear they were so horrible that every day from school, you will always come home late!

 

"I thought they were going to stay in China for good!" you whined. "You still hate them?" he warily asked. You slammed your chopsticks and sighed.

 

"Do you know what I have to go through because of those stupid friends of yours?! I can't remember his name but I think bacon? He hides in my closet just to scare me! Do you know how much I feel like slapping his face at that time!? And that small guy, the maknae of your group! The one with that lisp condition, he cried every single time he misses his family! What do I look like!? A babysitter?!" you grieve dramatically as you reminisced the past. Kyungsoo eyes widened when he heard that but force himself not to laugh loudly.

 

"Noona, they have a name ..." he tried not to laugh. "And and! That chubby kid who owns all sort of animals! It was disaster I tell you ... This boy who always says he is the guardian to your group! Boasting how rich he is! Do you know how irritated I'm hearing that!? Last last, the kid who is so quiet that I thought he was mute. Hmm, well at least he is okay ... I guess?" you blurted out all you anger on him. Upon realizing what you told him, you straightened yourself out. Did I just vent all my anger out on him about his friends!? Ahhh ... so embarrassing!

 

"Jun Hee noona? It's okay. You don't have to feel embarrassed ... Well, although that was unexpected" he giggled. You clear your throat and continue eating. It was the first time you saw Kyungsoo smiling genuinely. It makes your heart warm. After you were done, you washed your plates and bowls and went back upstairs. Before you go ...

 

"Noona?" he called out. You turned, "Wae?" "Thank you for eating with me although you were tired. Thank you that you have opened up to me a bit. And ... I would like us to chitchat like this again if you don't mind. Next next time, please don't avoid me ..." he stuttered as he trailed off his last words. Was I too harsh in the past?

 

"Whatever ..." you walked away, leaving him alone. But you can't ignore things. You don't like to ignore things that you could see. "Sleep early tonight. You have school tomorrow, don't you? Plus I have to send you before going to work. Good night ~"

 

You could heard him chuckled and heaved a sigh of relief. With a whispered, "Good night, Jun Hee noona ~"

 


(A/N)

Just wanna say that i have started college recently so my time will be occupied and probably i will be busy

But don't worry, i will still update the story as per normal ^^

And welcome to the month of HALLOWEEN ~

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

1.10.13