↪ Chapter 31 ↩

Touch Love

"It's time for you to drop your pretence, Jun Hee ~" Xiumin who was drinking his coffee, scoffed. "You just have to say that when it's like the first time we meet after a long time, huh?" you glared at him but he stuck his tongue out, making you rolled your eyes.

 

"Noona! I miss you so much!!!" the maknae, Tao, run towards you and hugged you tightly. You laughed heartily and pat his back. "I'm sorry! I forget that you guys have already arrived in Korea!" you rubbed your temples.

 

"Noona, I didn't know you were married to hyung!" Tao exclaimed enthusiastically. You blink in confusion. "Hyung? Who?"

 

"Yea! Kris hyung!" he clapped his hands, again enthusiastic. "You guys knew him?!" you exclaimed in shocked.

 

"But then ... why are you even married to him. Didn't he have a --" Lay questioned but was stop by Xiumin. Xiumin just shook his head to stop Lay from speaking any further. You were about to ask but Chen quickly interferes to lighten up the mood with his cheeky grin.

 

"So, Do Jun Hee. How is your marriage life with our leader?" Chen wiggled his eyebrow that makes you burst into laughter. You creased your forehead, thinking what the hell is all this about?

 

"She doesn't know anything about us and him, Chen. Neither did she know anything about Kris" Luhan looked at each one of them carefully as if his words were meant as something else. You don't know why but you think Luhan was hiding something else from you.

 

"I don't know and I don't want to know what you guys are hiding things from me but I need to visit Kyungsoo's mum in the hospital and I have to settle lots of things from here onwards. So if you don't mind, I will excuse myself first. See you guys again, all right?" you walked towards the door but Lay grabbed your wrist. Again?! Is grabbing wrist the best way to stop a girl? I don't get it ...

 

"Jun Hee, I'm hungry" was all he said. You started at him and back at your wrist. You blink. All you could do was giggled in return. I really want to scold him but he is too cute for that!

 

"It's my treat. Let's go and eat our lunch!" you ruffled Lay's hair and his eyes went all sparkling.

 

---

 

You were in a normal Chinese Restaurant near your office but you waited and waited. Time is ticking very fast.  You have already waited for more than 20 min. The waitresses and waiters came into the room about 6 times and still ... Your patience is running low. Your level of patience is nearing to the maximum of bursting. In front of you were 5 grown man, fighting over the menu and contemplating on what to eat. You groaned in annoyance. When the waiter came in this time round ...

 

"I will have 5 bowl of Jjajangmyeon and a bowl of Jjampong. For the drinks, we will have ice water and 6 green teas. Thank you ~" you slammed the menu shut while glaring at the boys but smile to the waiter politely. After the waiter left, they started bickering with you. You hold up your hands to stop them from talking. You took a deep breath to calm yourself down.

 

"Rascals, listen up now before I smacked each and every one of you. I only have limited time, all right? I have to visit Kyungsoo's mum and I have to literally deal with my dad sooner or later because of your precious hyung, Kris, who you claim to be your friends. I'm married to him because of business purposes. Call me money-minded or whatever it is, I don’t care what you think but right now I’m having a serious major headache because he was caught in the latest scoop of having an affair in broad daylight. If you guys are really his friends, do me a favour and knock some senses into his head” you being annoyed, let it out in a puffed.

 

“Noona? Can I follow you to the hospital?” Tao asked politely. You looked at him questionably. Then he quickly explained himself. “Cause I wanted to meet Oh Sehun! He is a close friend of mine!” he explained innocently yet again I stared at him weirdly. Since when did he even get acquainted with my Sehun?

 

“Nice going there Huang ZiTao” Chen clapped his hands, indifferently. You knew they were hiding and this time round you’re not going to back down any soon. “So ... anyone cares to tell me or explain it to me what the hell is going on here?” you glared at them. There goes the eerie silence in the room. “Fine if none wants to talk about it. Sure, we will stay in this room as long as you guys want it to be cause I’ve all day ~” you smirked while flipping your hair which means, you mean business.  They take a huge gulped and keep glancing at one another. Yea yea, go ahead and gives signal to each other. I’ve all day to myself. You want to play hard, then it is fine by me ~


(A/N)

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

24.03.15