↪ Chapter 26 ↩

Touch Love

I don't know what makes me do it. I felt so stupid now. Everything I see is all upside down. My vision is slowly blurring. My throat is burning from the forceful one shot. My stomach is churning and twisting causing me to feel weird inside out. My body felt lightweight. All my sense has gone numb. I just want to go back home at this moment. The noise, the music, the cheering is making my head hurts more and I already know the fact that I'm drunk and I lost.

 

"Jun Hee ~ah, are you all right?" you could heard Kris's voice. It was so closed yet so far. "Of course, I'm still fine! I could go on for more ~" you were slurring incoherent words and kept asking for more drinks which was stopped by him.

 

"I think you had enough for today. Let's go. You're getting drunk!" he pulled you off the seats and dragged you away from the dance floor. First to begin with, you're already stubborn but to add that you're drunk, you're definitely stubborn!

 

You pried your hands off and shout. Like literally shout at him in front of the crowds. "So what if you're my husband? It doesn't give you the right to stop me from enjoying myself! If you can play around, why can't I do the same! You shameless man-! I hate you the most!" you pushed yourself away from him and begin to grind onto other men. Of course being men, they love it! You took off your hair band, throw off your blazer and dance to the beat. Everyone was taking their turns with you. Seeing that irks Kris.

 

"Well, I know she is already that hot. If I know it will be like this, I wouldn't let her come here! Damn this wife of mine!" with that he pushed himself towards you.

 

"You're coming with me NOW!" he grabbed your hands and that makes you bump into his hard chest. He carried you over his shoulder like as if you weight nothing and quickly walked away from the dance floor, earning whistling from guys as well as jeering and as for girls well, es be like, shooting lasers from their eyes.

 

---

 

You slowly opened your eyes as the sun was shining brightly on your face. You groaned in pain as you head was thumping really hard. I guess I might have a massive hangout ... Just how much did I drank last night. But wait ... where am I? You tried to get up but something was stopping you. You suddenly realized that this could be the worst scenario that you can think off! You get up quickly, and your instinct is right. This is not your apartment, not your room and who the hell did you actually sleep with last night!? Slowly you turn your direction to the person beside you and ...

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" was all you could scream. With your loud screeching screaming, the whole neighbourhood should be awake by now ~

 


(A/N)

Annyong ~ HAHA

I know it has not even been more than a week. It only has been 3 days, and I'm already updating a new chapter ~

Hehe, you can't blame me though. i love writing, I just don't know why, haha ^^

And guys ~ I have a new fanfic, ready and prepared to be unleashed, nyahahah ^^

The poll will closed on this fri. That is when my new fanfic will be uploaded ^^

So how do you find this story now ? hehe ~

I bet you guys want to know what happened right ????? hehehe !

See you guys soon ! Subscribe, votes and COMMENTS !

Sorry if i leave cliffhanger because I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS ! NYAHAHAHAHAH, bleah ! XD

Love reading your comments, making me laugh all the time.

Thanks guys really appreciate it a lot :D

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

9.4.14