↪ Chapter 22 ↩

Touch Love

Hearing his words, makes your body tingles all over. You didn't expect that he will pin your hands over your head. You kept struggling under his hold but it was futile. Even if you try to fight back, a man's strength it's still no joke! You just kept wishing that he was just joking but when you looked into his eyes, he was all serious that it makes your heartbeat pound faster. What in the actually world is this brat thinking?!

 

"Just what is your relationship with Luhan ..." he whispered while resting his head on your shoulder. Why? Why does he sound so hurt while asking this question? What's with him and his suddenness of sadness?

 

"It's none of your business. You should stay out from my affair. What do you know about me!? You're just a br-" he slammed his mouth onto yours. You were speechless. His kiss was forceful and you don't like it one bit. He forces his tongue inside your mouth, touching every inches and corner of your mouth. The feelings of your heartbeat were thumping too loudly for your own good. Somehow you question yourself. What is this kid doing to you ...

 

With all your might, you kicked his shin so hard that he crouched down, gritting his teeth while bearing the pain. "Everything you say about me is just brat! Have you ever thought about me?! Have you thought how I feel?! Am I just a brat to you?!" he mumbled while straining his voice.

 

You bend down to his eyes level. You his face gently. "If you're not a brat Kris then what are you? A grown man will never whine when he saw his wife being taken away by another man instead he will talk things out not forcing her. Isn't that supposed to be a husband job?"

 

You kiss his forehead and stood up slowly. Taking a deep breath, you started walking towards the door of the room. "We will meet again when you get your mind straight. And ..." you gripped the doorknob tightly and shut your eyes tightly.

 

"Let me clarify something with you, Kris. I take the responsibility of marrying you for the sake of business. I apologize if I take your freedom of your youth but I don't care what you do from now on. I can accept you as a husband but not as a man. Till you get your thinking right first, I don't want to talk to you. Give us both some privacy. You don't know my world and I don't know yours ..." with that, with a heavy heart, you slammed the door shut.

 

"Noona, jebal gaji ma ..." he whispered as silence fell between both of you. 

 


(A/N)

Wassup my readers ~

I read your comments and lots of you wanted me to do a double update. I did ! I really really write two chapters today but guess what ...?

Being in the rush and the clumsy me ... I forget to save ... wow ... I'm just so speechless. Now I have to re-do back.

And I don't have an idea what I wrote. It's just came to me the ideas and I wrote it but now ...

Everything is gone ... damn ! So annoying !

I apologized ... *bows*

But to those who waited, I promise ... on't worry, I will be back with double update nxt time. It's a prmoise ^^

To those who subscribes, commented, voted , thank you so much. I appreciated it so much ^^

Continue to read these story and support my other stories too ! ^^

Love ma' readers ! ❤

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

19.3.14