↪ Chapter 1 ↩

Touch Love

Someone knock the door to your office, "Come in ~"

 

"Jun Hee-sshi, your parents is here to see you" Amy, your secretary announced your parents arrival.

 

"Yah! What kind of child doesn't even let their parents into their office?!" your mum started to blabber as soon as she enters. Your dad as usual, calm as ever. 

 

"You will disrupt my work. I don't like it. I have more important things to do than to entertain you. If you want some entertainment go to your only lovely son" you didn't bother to look up and greet them as you are busy with the piles of paperwork.  Your dad obviously saw his wife was hurt by your words.

 

"My son isn't he your brother?" your mum muttered but you heard it. "Yea he sure is" you look up to see her hurt face. "You still haven't accepted the fact, huh ..." she whispered those words. With that she just walks off from the room. Your dad was there remain calm as ever. You feel like slapping that face of his.

 

"You should chase after her not sitting there on the sofa, looking calm. Is pathetic, dad ..." you slammed the files shut. He stood up and walked over to your desk. He ruffled your hair and chuckled.

 

"See? You still care for her after all"

 

"I don't and why the hell you come here for ..." you shut your eyes tightly. You were so tired that you feel like sleeping now. You have been in the office for more than 9 hours.

 

"Today at eight in the evening, your mum and I are going to have a dinner date with the CEO of the Giant Mall. We will discuss about the possibility of merging with them" your dad flips through one of the file.

 

"Dad ... I know what you are thinking. Stop, I'm not going!" you pushed your dad out but suddenly he halts. He smirked at you. What is up his sleeve now ...

 

"Imagine the profits we will earn lots of it. With the help of them, we will have the possibility of venturing our business to other countries. Won't you want that? As the CEO of Kingdom, think carefully ~" he smile slyly at you. Your dad knew very well that you love money. Dad is right. This is money we are talking about ...

 

"You are very beautiful my child but you are known to be a cold ruthless businesswoman! How could I not feel any pity for you! Plus you are getting old!" he pouts and hides behind the door. After hearing that, you scream, "DAD! I'm only 22 years old!"

 

He opened the door back, "You are still old!" You took the nearest magazine and threw it at the door. He laughed so loudly that you could hear it till your office. This old man is getting on my nerves! I'm not that old!

 

You were exhausted from the fighting and plops to your sofa. Your family is a bit complicated. Your mum is not your mum. She is your step-mother but she treats you like her own child but still you can't accept her yet. She used to be dad's secretary. You used to think that she was the cause for your biological mum to run away. But nah ~ the truth anyway. When you were 10, suddenly your dad brought her home with a child who is 5 years old claim that he is your little brother. You knew that dad was having an affair but you didn't know that he has a child! Who wouldn't be shocked when suddenly a boy claims to be your little brother!? But seriously you were thankful that she really helps your Dad to make Kingdom rise again. Why? When you were 5, your biological mum ran away with half off dad's assets. That's when Kingdom started to fall. How awesome can that be? Your mum ran away with the money with her lover ...

 

"How can my life be so pathetic ..." you laughed amusedly as you were talking to no one in particular. Just then you received a text ...

 

From Old man:

I will be thankful if you were to fetch your little brother from school. Nowadays he seemed so frightened. I know you love that little brother of yours ~

XOXO, your cute dad ~ ❤

 

You scoffed when you read the text.  Why would I even bother about that stupid son of his?!

 


(A/N)

Hihihihi ^^

I didn't know this story have subscribers ! Thank you so much ! >< *bows*

About the poster, i kind of stuck along the way ... because i have no idea how to make a happy romance poster ><

I'll try my best, so please wait !

Once again, thank you for reading, subscribing !

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

15.09.13