Chapter 1

OMG! (Oh My Girl!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

The rays from the morning sun touched his face and feeling the heat, Eunhyuk slowly woke himself up. He had a really, utterly, horrifying bad dream. An indeed scary sight he doesn’t even want to think about anymore. He just sighed in relief that it’s all just a dream, maybe a nice and warm bubble bath will help erase those horrendous visions away. He lazily turned to his side to reached for the phone connected to his butler’s room, only to frown to get in touch with nothing, then realized that he’s still on that summer trip with his classmates. Groaning, he thinks he should just contained himself with a shower, they’re all going home after breakfast anyway, his bubble bath can wait. Sitting up to make a wide stretch while yawning cutely, Eunhyuk sluggishly open his eyes, blinking a few times as he noticed that the room doesn’t look the same as he had remembered. If his memory serves him right, which indeed it is, he had booked the most expensive and luxurious room in this hotel, and this ordinary-looking and commoner-type of room is definitely not that one he had paid for. Did he sleep with someone the other night? But that’s impossible; he knows he’s been partying with Junhyung and the gang until 2 in the morning. Then could it be one of his friend’s room?  That’s not viable too, his friends were as profligate as he is to settle for this kind of room.

 

So where the hell is he?

 

He frowned, eyes squinting as he scans the area while he subconsciously scratches his nape. The crease on his forehead deepens however, as he felt that thick mane on the back of his neck, is that his hair? He let his fingers comb those tresses and he suddenly got alarmed upon comprehending that the hair stretches up to his back. He quickly checked to see if it’s indeed his hair by pulling it off, wrong move.

“Arrgghh!!”, came the high-pitch screech. Eunhyuk abruptly covered his lips. Did he just make that girly shriek?

 

He cleared his throat before trying to speak again.

“A-Anyeong.”, Eunhyuk covered his mouth, did that voice really came out of him? He heaved a deep sigh before trying for the second time. “Annyeong.. Annyeong?.. Annyeong!!”, He had tried to state the word with different punctuations over and over but his usual deep and rugged voice isn’t what he’s hearing, but rather, a sweet and somewhat melodious sound he had no idea where came from.

 

What the ?

 

He feels like he’s going to have a headache, his breathing somewhat getting uneven. He grabbed on his chest only to had his eyes wide upon sensing two perfectly shaped-rounded bust attached to his once flat torso. He quickly looked through her loose t-shirt, which he had only got to notice now that it seemed to be a lot more wider than he had remembered, and gasped in shock upon seeing that yes.. those lumps he felt earlier are indeed s.

 

Unsure if he still can handle what’s in store for him, he slowly touched himself, feeling the flat tummy and thin waist. Well, his waist is originally narrow but today, it seemed to be smaller than the usual, and curved down beautifully down to his hips. He then headed south, that place he’s really intending to see to confirm his assumptions and by the feel of his lower body, he felt all blood in his body drained out.

 

Holy anchovy.

 

His Eunhyuk Jr. slash little monkey is gone.

 

And a sky-scraping scream was heard.

 

~

 

Donghae was currently strolling on the hotel’s hallway, tossing and catching Eunhyuk’s wallet as he walks. He went out for breakfast, and to check if his theories were right. And they are, Eunhyuk is not with his throng of douchebags and he’s nowhere to be seen either. His best friend Junhyung had been telling everyone that if they had seen Eunhyuk, give him a word, yet it’s pretty obvious he’s not actually that concern. Donghae is thinking that the girl who showed up earlier that dawn before his doorstep has something to do with Eunhyuk and maybe with his disappearance too. She has his wallet, she’s wearing her clothes (Donghae figured out that her outfit is indeed what Eunhyuk wore last night, pictures from the party were already uploaded on Eunhyuk’s official Facebook Fan Page, that one he ordered Junhyung to construct for him.) And last but definitely not the least, she looks entirely just like him.

 

For a moment Donghae thought Eunhyuk and his minions are planning to execute a prank on him again, Eunhyuk’s actually beautiful even if he’s a guy, dressing up and looking like a girl perfectly wouldn’t be a problem. But then, the height and body built couldn’t be faked just like that, so he dismissed the thought. He’s sure that his visitor is without a doubt a girl, yet her voice is kind of disturbing. She had this deep male-like one that’s why when Donghae heard a loud shriek, he was quite uncertain if it’s coming from the girl in his room or not. Yet, he realized that all his classmates are currently having their breakfast at the restaurant downstairs (the whole floor was paid for their section) so hurriedly, he dashed towards his hotel room, swiped his card and open the door in alarm.

 

And in the midst of the girl’s squeal, it’s funny that the first thing he actually noticed is her hand in her pants, as if feeling her ‘jewel’ in there.

 

“W-What are you doing?”

 

The girl, upon realizing she’s not alone in the room anymore stopped screaming, focus her eyes on him and with a jolt, she stood up and advance on him, her eyes expressing utmost rage.

“DONGHAE-SSI, ARE YOU THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO ME?!”, and though Donghae wanted to ask how in the hell did she knew her name, he was astounded when the girl suddenly grasped on his arms, asking him to speak up.

“ARE YOU?!”, the girl yelled on his face.

Donghae stared at her hands on his arms, and thinking of the scene he had witnessed earlier when he opened the door, he shivered and tell the girl. “Could you.. could you atleast.. wipe your hands?”

 

The pretty girl frowned, but it’s not because of Donghae’s words. She actually furrowed her brows because a quite blur memory appeared in her mind. “No, you’re not the one who did this.”, she murmured and Donghae could only stare at her face, silently praying she should take her hands off of him already. He’s not being obsessive compulsive, it’s just weird that a girl who actually feel her treasure down there earlier hold him now without washing or wiping her hands first. He finds it dirty, yes, because he’ll die first before admitting to himself that the thought actually turned him on. Stupid hormones.  

 

As if answering his prayers, the girl removed her hands off of him, having Donghae sigh in relief. The girl looked like she’s busy contemplating on something and to Donghae’s horror, she was about to caress her chin so he immediately grabbed her hands, wiping and cleaning it off for her so he won’t feel disturbed everytime the girl touches something. The girl looked at him with an odd expression as if confuse of what he’s doing but then decided to not pay attention. She went back in her musings.

 

“I remembered you opening up on the first door I’ve knocked and someone actually showed up. I was like this already then, so it’s not you..”, she whispered but Donghae heard it. He was about to ask what she’s talking about but then he remembered something.

“Hey! Your voice has changed!”, he remarked and the girl groaned, she doesn’t have to be reminded of that.

She holds on to her neck (after Donghae had successfully clean her hands up) as she continue thinking, hoping she could bring light on whatever’s happening to her and at the same time, wishing if she holds on way too tight on her neck, she might at least bring her voice back.

 

So everything that happened last night isn’t a dream.

 

Donghae jerked upon hearing the girl shriek again. This girl’s really fond of wails.

 

“Ahhh! ! How could this happen?! Arrrgghhh!!!”, she burst out while stomping her feet and tousling her hair. She then started throwing everything within reach, much to Donghae’s horror.

“Hey hey hey! Stop that! I’m the one who’s gonna pay for that!”, he exclaimed as the girl grabs the lampshade on his night stand. But seriously, with her lithe body, where did she get all that strength?

 

The girl seemed to calm down a bit and Donghae took the opportunity to ask her stuffs.

“Errmm, are you okay now?”, he begun but was startled when the girl threw him a glare as a return.

“Nothing about me is okay.”, she uttered through gritted teeth.

“Woah , okay! You don’t have to look like you’re gonna kill me okay? Geez, chill~”, he said and offered the girl to sit down. She obliged but still breathing heavily as if she’s having a hard time having a handle of things going on.

 

Donghae reached for his bag and took out a carton of strawberry milk he managed to buy yesterday. He shakes it and plunge the straw in, then handed it to the girl.

“Here, drink first.”, he offered.

The girl stared at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter