Chapter 10

OMG! (Oh My Girl!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C h a p t e r   10  ★

 

 

 

The first thought that came into his mind was to run. Or better yet, burry himself into the depths of the earth and to never appear forever. He wished for s storm, a hurricane, a huge fire or an earthquake, just to save his face upon the humiliation of getting caught in the midst of his hip dance.

And the witness herself just made him feel a hundred and ten times worse.

Hyukjae laughed loudly. She was laughing so hard she can barely breathe. She clutched on her tummy as the images of what Kyuhyun was doing earlier played on and on in her mind. It was so epic she couldn't even tell if that was real.

Feeling all the blood in his body had rushed to his face, Kyuhyun gritted his teeth. He couldn't even find the courage to stop the girl, he was too abashed to say anything. 

"Ya.. stop it..", he whispered helplessly. It's not like he's the type to get really shy around people but getting caught doing something you're not supposed to be doing is saying something. There hadn't been a single person alive who had seen him dance, not even his childhood bestfriend Changmin! How can he be so reckless to just strut his moves just like that without even considering someone might bragged inside just like what happened now?

He was so busy cursing himself when he noticed that the girl before him isn't laughing anymore. He dared to raised his head and found the red-head staring back at him, sporting a very blank expression Kyuhyun wondered what had gone wrong. He was about to asked her if she's okay when the girl suddenly snorted, biting her bottom lip as if suppressing a chuckle until finally, she cracked up, louder and even a lot more mocking this time. She even hold on Kyuhyun's shoulder for support, clutching more on her tummy as the laughter continues, her shoulders shaking as she just couldn't help herself.

"Ya! Stop it!", Kyuhyun snapped. He was beyond mortified and this girl just make him feel a lot more ashamed of himself.

"Ya! I said stop it!", he tried to warned her, scowling at her even but Hyukjae showed no signs of fear. How could she? The memory is just to epic tp forget.

"Okay I'll stop.", she stated as she did stop laughing. But then, another look on Kyuhyun's face and the little snickers came again, as she guffawed more right there and then. Kyuhyun gripped on his fist tighter, this girl.. she has no mercy.

"Stop it! I said stop it!", he insisted even holding on the girls arms to show her how serious he was. 

"Okay, okay..", Hyukjae said but ended up laughing more. "I-I'm sorry.. I just.. can't..", she declared before chuckling like there's no tomorrow. Kyuhyun pursed his lips, why of all people did he ended up being caught by this crazy red-haired girl?To which reminds him, why is she even here in the first place?

"Hey. Why are you here? You're not supposed to be here! This is off-limits to members! Hey, are you listening to me?", he even pushed Hyukjae a bit just so she'll listen but he realized it was useless.

The red head had officially gone mental.

Hyukjae was recovering from her high when the door burst open, revealing Onew, Yoona and two other males. 

"Oh, Leader! I see you've met Hyukjae!", Onew uttered with glee and Kyuhyun cocked an eyebrow. Hyukjae on the other hand started sniggering again before breaking down into fits of laughter. Yoona was the one she hold on to this time.

"You know, Lee Hyukjae? The one who scored 97% in the admission test?", he explained and Kyuhyun opened his mouth in O upon the information. So this is the girl who had ranked second to his 98.5% record. Impressive.

But still annoying. 

"She's the new member of our club. I can see she's very happy.", One said, still grinning as Hyukjae pushed the boy beside him (who looked like Donghae for some reasons) a couple of times, still laughing.

"And this is the freshmen! They're the first years who scored high too! Gong Chan Shik.", and he pointed at the boy Hyukjae had been pushing on earlier. "And this is Jung Jinyoung. Oh look, he looked like Hyukjae don't you think?", he exclaimed when Jinyoung had moved closer to Hyukjae, since the other boy Gong Chan Shik was now on the floor.

"They were alike, right?", Onew asked, amazed of the indeed similarity of the two.

"Of course not.", the red-head stopped laughing in an instant. She turned to the boy named Jinyoung and eyed him from head to toe, scrunching his nose upon the obvious resemblance (but she'll die first before admitting that) and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm definitely more handsome.", she stated as she walked her way towards the table and took a seat.

"What did she said?", Jinyoung asked Onew and the older boy shrugged.

"I think she meant that you're definitely handsome, hyung. But I prefer calling you pretty.", the other boy, who went with the nickname Gongchan uttered earning him a grimace from Jinyoung.

Kyuhyun could only shook his head. This year must be one heck of a whirlwind compared to the last.

 

~

Donghae was startled when the door of the scholarship organization room flew open, reveali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter