Chapter 2

OMG! (Oh My Girl!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C h a p t e r   2

 

She tried knocking on Junhyung’s room but nobody’s coming. Thinking they might be downstairs, he heads to the elevator. And as the lift opens up, Eunhyuk looked up to find that it’s not empty. And to his shock, he noticed the face of that person occupying it. She held her forefinger high, pointing at the cute girl inside.

“Y-You..”, she muttered in horror.

The girl giggled and waved a hand. “Yo!”

 

Widening her eyes in surprise, her first instinct is to jump on the girl and strangle her to death. And she planned to do so, yet thinking of the events that happened last night and the obvious super powers this girl possess, Eunhyuk held both of her fist in the air, glaring at the girl in case she’ll execute something terrible again. The girl in the elevator giggled, amused by her victim’s expression. She shook her head before beaming to Eunhyuk.

“I see you’re doing fine.”, she uttered, the obvious mockery lingering in her words.

“Fine? You call this fine?!”, Eunhyuk bellowed, her face conveying nothing but fury. “You turned me into a girl and you called it fine?!”

“Oh, easy there..”, the cute girl uttered, raising one of her hand before her chest as if calming or stopping Eunhyuk.

“What have you done to me?! What is this?! Get me the freaking back to my body!!”, she squealed and the girl in the elevator has to cover her ears for Eunhyuk’s loud voice.

“Well, why don’t you come in here and let’s talk it over, my finger is kind of getting number by the minute.”, she suggested and that’s when Eunhyuk took notice she was actually pressing an elevator button which she believes that one keeping the door open.

“I won’t come near you, just give my body back!”, she screamed and the girl rolled her eyes, she already knows how stubborn Eunhyuk can be.

“I can’t just curse someone and take it back, you know.”, she said a matter of factly.

“WHAAT?!! W-What d-do you mean by.. d-do you m-mean that.. m-my body..”, Eunhyuk touched herself, feeling that two round bumps in her chest, she bit her lip and fear started to reflect on her face. Couldn’t she really get her body back?

“Stop looking like a damsel in distress and get in here, or you want me to change my mind on telling you how to get your precious body back?”, the girl told Eunhyuk and hearing that, Eunhyuk’s face lit up at once.

“T-there’s a way?”

“Well of course there is! Every curse has a counter-effect, don’t you know that?”

“How would I know that, I’m not a witch like you?!”

“Do you really want me to help you?”

“How do I know you’ll really help me? You’re the one who turned me into this!”, Eunhyuk glared at the girl before eyeing her suspiciously. The girl heaved a sigh and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Have it your way then, as if there’s somebody else out there who could help you with your case. I’m just trying to help.”, she shrugged and Eunhyuk frowned, contemplating in her mind if she should bite the girl’s offer or not. There’s nothing more to lose anyway, and it’s true that there won’t be no other person who she could ask for help right now. But still, this is the girl who cursed her, so there’s no way she could trust her fully. Still contemplating if she should take the proposition or not, the lift suddenly start to close and Eunhyuk panicked a bit, seeing the girl slowly disappearing in her view. Without thinking too much, she slid her now tender frame inside the lift just when it completely closed, heaving a sigh that she made it in time. She then heard a giggle at her back, and realizing from whom it definitely came from, Eunhyuk quickly dashed off at a corner of the elevator, making sure she’s in the farthest distance from the said girl.

 

“Aish, you’re over-reacting.”, the girl said while rolling her eyes.

“J-Just.. w-who are you?”, Eunhyuk asked, sticking herself on the corner as much as possible.

“You still don’t know? Let me help you refresh your memories then. Hmm. Two years ago, back in your last year in junior high, you and your family visited a certain music school where your father is a stock holder. A number of students performed and perceiving you gained interest in one of them, you came to her and ask for her number.”, she narrated and Eunhyuk frowned, massaging her chin slightly as if thinking.

“She refused first, but of course, being the sweet-talker and I have to admit, handsome boy you were, she gave in. What a fool.”, the girl couldn’t help but to add the side comment, Eunhyuk can’t help but to smug at the adjectives that were used to describe her (or him back then) when she suddenly snapped her fingers as a certain memory crossed her mind.

“Oh yeah, I remember that! At SJ Music Conservatory School, right? Yeah, the pretty students! I know that one, I indeed ask for a number!”, she said and the girl nodded, smiling a bit  for Eunhyuk didn’t really forget about her completely.

“But..”, Eunhyuk frowned as she surveyed the face of the girl. “Which one are you? The ballet dancer, the pianist, the singer or the violin player? Oh wait, I think her instrument is flute, I can’t remember clearly..”

“W-What..”, the girl frowned before slowly, form into an ‘o’ as realization hits her. “You asked a lot of girls’ number back then, don’t you?”

She almost wants to rip the smug that appeared once again in Eunhyuk’s face, confirming her conclusion.

“What a big jerk you really are..”

“I’m not a jerk! I’m a ladies’ man.”, she sneered proudly and the girl had to restrain herself on strangling Eunhyuk to death. Sure her appearance changed a lot but that would never hide how big of a jackass she or he is.

“So much of this, just answer my question. Who are you?”

The girl snorted before glaring at Eunhyuk. “I’m the ballet dancer.”

 “Oh oh I know you, you’re the first one I asked. Wait, wait, Sun—Sun--, I’m right, right? Sun—Sunyeon!”

“It’s Sunmi you idiot!”

“Oh sorry, I sort of mix things up. There were hundreds of you.”

“You’re hopeless.”, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

“Well, enough of that. Just tell them how to get this done, I desperately want it back!”, Eunhyuk exclaimed and Sunmi let out a smirk. She marvelled how will Eunhyuk take it, but knowing how a total fool Eunhyuk can be, she can perfectly imagine how she’ll react.

 

"You may find this a total cliche, or mythical perhaps. if you happened to read fairy tales way back when you're younger, this is the cure to Belle to find her prince, for Snow White to comeback to life, for Sleeping Beauty to get out from her hundred years of being cursed." 

"A kiss?", Eunhyuk asked in hilarity, finding the idea quite skeptical.

" Well, it can be..", Sunmi answered and continued. "The kiss should not just be ordinary, or out of nothing, or forced. It should be something overpowering, splendid and magical.", she uttered."The kiss should be made out of the greatest and supreme magic there is. The power of a true love's kiss." Eunhyuk could only look at her in disbelief. "You just have to find true love." 

 

. . . .

 

Eunhyuk frowned, waiting for a follow up statement that never came. Squinting her eyes towards the other girl, as if scrutinizing her thoroughly, she deliberates if she heard what she thought it was. Sunmi rolled her eyes, Eunhyuk has the qualifications of being the perfect doofus there is, just how she expected her to be. She cleared since Eunhyuk is taking too long to react and it somehow worked, Eunhyuk crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her head sidewards.

"That's it?", she finally asked and Sunmi nodded.

" That's it.", she answered.

"I just have to find true love and.. I'll have my body back?", she asked and Sunmi affirmed it once again before smiling a quite meaningful one that Eunhyuk thinks there's more to it than meets the eye.

"Not only that you'll have your body back.. you'll be given the option too." 

"Option?" 

"Yes. An option that will grant you the privilege to choose." 

" Choose what?" 

" Choose.. if you want to have your old body back.. or.. you'll rather take up your body now, meaning you'll decide to remain being a girl." 

"Do you think I would ever want to stay like this? Hell no!", she countered at once.

" Well, I was just saying you'll have an alternative. Wasn't that nice? You've got to select which gender you like!" 

"I'd rather be the handsome cool guy I was, thank you very much.", Eunhyuk answered, eyeing her in much sarcasm.

Sunmi answered her with a shrug. " Your choice then. I'm just here to tell you that." 

" And how can I make sure that I could count on your words?", Eunhyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter