Chapter 4

OMG! (Oh My Girl!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C h a p t e r   4

 

 

Brows furrowed in a very deep crease, Donghae watched this girl Eunhyuk tapped the keyboard of his laptop, sending some message in a certain e-mail add that the girl claims to be Donghae's key to achieve his much awaited scholarship sponsor. Minutes later, Eunhyuk pressed enter and turned the swivel chair she's sitting on and faced Donghae.

"Done.", she uttered and Donghae frowned even more.

"What's done?", he asked and Eunhyuk rolled her eyes.

"Your proposal has already been sent to my father, well, to Gustav that is. But the point is it will surely reach my father, so you have to get ready with your presentation any time soon.", she stated as she stretches her back.

"What? I still dn't get it, who's your father and who's Gustav?"

Eunhyuk faced Donghae wearing that 'are-you-eve-listening?' face. "I told you I'm Eunhyuk. And therefore my father is Lee Won Jun, did that ring a bell? One of the top 5 richest man in Korea?", she asked and all she got is an expression of disbelief from Donghae. "Oh I got it. You still don't believe I'm Eunhyuk, right? Well, let's see.. hmmm..", Eunhyuk placed her fingers under her chin, thinking of certain things that will help her prove that she's indeed Eunhyuk.

"Oh yeah! Err.. I don't think you'll be happy to relive something like this but you leave me with no other choice.", she started and although she knows Donghae will be freaking out again later, she needs to do it, in order to show that she's actually telling the truth about her identity. 

"Remember in our freshmen year, someone locked you up in the toilet that's why you haven't present your report on time?", Eunhyuk started and Donghae cocked an eyebrow, that memory is sure one of those events he will surely love to forget. That was their first big report and he worked so hard for it  for weeks. He even risk being ganged up by his classmates because he refused to make a report for them too, or moreover, hand his report for them to present. And just when he thought he was safe from his classmates merciless hands, he found himself locke dup in the toilet cubicle he chose to hide on, thus missing the submission time for his report. He didn't have the face to tell his professor the real reason because at his tender age of 16, Donghae is already a proud man and he would never want to admit that he was being bullied. So the whole incident had been a secret, that only him and those freaks who locked him up knows. So why does this girl-- oh wait.

"We are the ones who locked you up. Me, Junhyung and the rest of the gang. If you remember clearly, Gikwang was the one who asked for your report. I was the one who told him to go asking for your assistance, or service, or whatever you call it. We were actually surprise you didn't tell the teacher the real reason actually, thought we will be busted, not that we can't get away with it anyway.", the sound of smug and mockery lingering in the air as she stated those words, looking too proud of herself.

"Ya.. you.. you mean.. Eunhyuk and his bunch of stupid friends who were as stupid as him were the ones who trapped me in there?!", Donghae exclaimed, getting up from his bed as he glared at the girl.

"Hey, hang on okay, we were just having fun! And ya! I'm not stupid!"

"That bastard Eunhyuk.. I spent five nights without sleep finishing that report and what had he done?! Good thing the instructor gave me another chance!"

"Hey, I told you to stop saying Eunhyuk like I'm a third person! I am Eunhyuk!"

Donghae who was till busy grumbling on how he hated Eunhyuk when he turned to the girl. Although the undeniable resemblance, the stingy attitude and the amount of knowledge she knows about Eunhyuk makes him want to believe that this girl is really Eunhyuk. But he's a boy who expertised in Science, Physics and Biolgy nonetheless, so there's no way he'll be believing magic and withcraft like this. 

"I still don't believe you."

"Wh-What the.. Why not?!", Eunhyuk yelled in frustration.

"It's so unrealistic."

"Unrealistic? How can you not believe? Isn't it enough that I know these things concerning Eunhyuk? That I even know his e-mail add and Gustav's? Or do you want me to open my every account on the internet just so you would believe? And I thought you're smart."

"Ya! I was just making sure okay! And I'm being practical here! I mean, who would even believe your story."

"But it's the truth!"

"Alright, alright. Stop yelling, our house isn't sound-proofed you know. Mom and Yoong might hear you.", Donghae contemplated on the proofs this girl have, well she has a point, but, it's still hard to believe. Yet the fact that she knows Eunhyuk's e-mail address, password and this guy named Gustav too, that can't be just another coincidence.

"Who's Gustav?"

"My father's secretary. And his e-mail address were only known by selected business partners and colleagues, our house butcher, and me. So in that fact alone you should get the idea that I'm not lying."

"Alright, alright.", Donghae answered and eyed Eunhyuk from head to toe before making up his mind. "I'll believe you're Eunhyuk if I received the confirmation that you're father is really sponsoring my proposal."

Eunhyuk scoffed but she knows this will be her last straw. "His sponsorship is not just something he gives away that easily. So you still have to work your off in order to stand a chance."

"But you said you already made an appointment to this Gustav, right? If it's really your father's secretary, then I would know."

"Have your way. But once I've proven that I'm Eunhyuk and my father will be sponsoring your proposal, you have to help me."

"Arasso, arasso."

And a triumphant gummy grinned crossed her face.

 

~

 

"The are you wearing!", Dongha yelled once Eunhyuk went out of his bathroom.

"Err

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter