Chapter 12

OMG! (Oh My Girl!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pissed off.

If there are two words that would perfectly describe what Kyuhyun was feeling at the moment, it would be pissed off. He could never understand the fact that he had to endure having to see and hear Hyukjae's teasings at school and now, he also have to deal with it while working. Yes. Because Lee Hyukjae, the annoying girl from the scholarship organization, is his new co-worker.

"Ahh, Hyukjae-ssi, it's a good thing you've managed to come! I was worried whatever happened to you, I thought of replacing you completely!", the manager laughed and Hyukjae just grimaced. She knew she had no right to argue. Besides of the fact that this is their manager she's talking to, she was also late by two days for her supposed to be first day at work. Blame her stupid 'girl problem'.

"By the way, I see you've met Kyuhyun-ssi? He's the owner's son but he also works here. His father wants him to develop responsibility at his young age.", the manager said, looking so proud of Kyuhyun since he knew he was comprehending perfectly well. Hyukjae cocked an eyebrow at this, taking a glance at Kyuhyun before she scoffed. She was awarded with a glare before the tall lad went to fix some of the products on the stalls, basically anywhere else but near Hyukjae.

"Okay, you might wander off and watch the others do their work at first. Or you may help Kyuhyun-ssi. I guess it's better if you stick with him since you two were almost the same age. It won't be hard for the two of you to get along, right?", he asked before leaving, Kyuhyun who had heard everything the manager told widened his eyes as he was obviously not in favor of the idea.

Pissed off. Big time pissed off.

~

"Hey I was thinking..", Hyukjae started as they count the number of tangerines and apples in the fruits section. Kyuhyun was practically acting deaf and Hyukjae's just doing a one-sided conversation but she didn't care. She knew she's getting in to Kyuhyun and seeing him irritated is an entertainment for the red head.

"I was thinking.. since you can do Step so so well, and so so impressive..", she said, lips curving upward when she noticed the boy had momentarily stopped from his counting. "I was wondering how you would be if you dance Mr.? You know, the dance? It's actually almost the same as Step's so I bet you know the dance, right?", she asked, even doing Mr.'s famous dance step and Kyuhyun threw her a piercing stare, much to her satisfaction.

"Or perhaps you want to try Wonder Girls? Man Tell Me is such a really cute song! It'll suit you perfectly!", Hyukjae kept on, holding a thumbs up and Kyuhyun could just glare. "Or Girls' Generation? Ha! Tell me Your Wish is good! And oh! WE BRING THE BOYS OUT!", she sang the line and even made a few dance steps. Kyuhyun is blushing furiously upon the implication of her words and the girl couldn't just get any happier.

"Oh my, bet you'll be so damn cute while doing Jessica's part in Gee. Babo!", she kept on, doing a perfect imitation of Jessica's solo in the SNSD song Gee, the sarcasm in Hyukjae's voice is overwhelming. "Or better yet you can do--hey!"

She was busy blabbering and mocking that she didn't noticed Kyuhyun walking towards her, with the looks that could kill and soon enough, Hyukjae found herself trapped in between the tracks of packed fruits and the tall young lad.

"You just can't keep your mouth shut, don't you?", Kyuhyun hissed, caging Hyukjae with his arms quite forcefully that made the other jumped. 

"Why are you so mad?!", she exclaimed and Kyuhyun snorted before glowering back at Hyukjae once again.

"Who won't be mad if you keep on reminding me every minute of every hour of every day of your nonesense words and--"

"But I was just saying the truth!"

"That doesn't change the fact that it's annoying and you're being too much!", he yelled on her face, tapping the tracks behind Hyukjae forcefully that it trembled with her. 

"O-Okay.. I understand, just.. move away..", she muttered, not really liking the very close proximity between her and Kyuhyun. She pressed her lips together as she looked away, feeling totally awkward and uneasy upon the adjacency. Kyuhyun cocked an eyebrow at the blush he was canny enough to noticed. He frowned, heeding the fact that the supposed to be blabbermouth Hyukjae is suddenly so quiet.

And then, realization hit him as his lips curved into a smirk.

"You know.. I never noticed this before but.. you've got really pretty eyes Hyukjae.", he said, his voice coated with honey as he delivered the line. Hyukjae shivered at the words , eyeing Kyuhyun with a horrified expression that pleased the other.

"Y-you.. you.."

"And you've got such a smooth skin, and define jawline..", he continued, tracing a finger on Hyukjae's face that the girl froze. Kyuhyun smiled to himself. Payback's a really. And Hyukjae has to learn that.

"And those pink lips..", he whispered, leaning dangerously closer that before Hyukjae could stop herself, she had pushed the guy in full force, causing him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter