Chapter 9

OMG! (Oh My Girl!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kyuhyun?! You mean that sort-of-mysterious-cool-and-handsome-but-actually-a- Cho Kyuhyun?", uttered the sarcastic Hyukjae with the double-quote gesture and all.

Donghae widened his eyes as he grabbed Hyukjae's arm and hauled her closer, placing his palm over her loud mouth. He bet her voice was heard within more or less 500m radius and that meant bad news. He looked over to Kyuhyun, who thankfully had his headset on as always, marching his way cooly as usual towards the school building. Donghae sighed, he didn't really want to deal with school drama on the first day because of this scandalous girl so he's thankful no one heard her. He yelped however when he felt pain on his hand only to see Hyukjae biting it harshly.

"AW!", he exclaimed as he got a hold of his hand. "What was that for?!", he turned to Hyukjae who was now pouting while looking at the spot where Kyuhyun had disappeared.

"How can you even suggest that guy? I mean, the fact that you're pairing me up with males disgusts me already and now you're recommending that guy? No! Not in my wildest dreams!", she declared before standing up, looking so pissed and condemned.

"Why do I feel like you loathe him so much? He's not doing anything to you. As far as I remember, you and your crew never had a fight with him last year. Why are you so mad?", Donghae asked, still massaging the part she had bitten.

"It's because he thinks he's super cool!", Hyukjae exclaimed with a snort. "He's as popular as me? There's no way that's possible. I'm the only popular guy here. Fame is my middle name!", she uttered with a smug.

"Oh I get it. You're jealous of him. You're jealous because you're threatened by his popularity!", Donghae concluded and how he loved the way Hyukjae's eyes widened. "Oh I couldn't blame you. Cho Kyuhyun is really popular even before. With the looks and brains? And he's popular not just on girls but on boys too! Man, you got some really tough competition in there. That guy is Mr. Perfect!", Donghae said with exaggerated facial expressions and gestures to annoy the girl more.

"But he's gay! He never had a girlfriend so he is! Now who's Mr. Cool now? Hah!", Hyukjae scoffed and Donghae rolled his eyes.

"That was just a rumor spread by you and your bunch of idiots. And we all know no one bought that very nonesense gossip.", Donghae uttered and Hyukjae was about to argue when the boy stood up and started to walk towards the school building.

"Hey, where are you going?!", she called out.

"Class starts in five minutes! I suggest you hurry up because you still have to meet our class adviser!", Donghae answered without even looking at her, a suppressed smile on his handsome face upon imagining the horrified look of Hyukjae.

"Oh shoot!"

She have to run her way to the faculty room in less than five minutes. 

It's on the third floor.

 

~

The seniors' class was lively as expected. Girls chattering about their new bags, gadgets, accesories and boyfriends, boys making high-fives and chest slam like the boss they think they were. Few students, those who were considered to belong in the list of class officers were decent enough to just wait for the bell to ring, signalling the start of the class. Donghae was one of them, who was one of the last ones to enter the room and took his seat in the front row. He actually wondered what makes his classmates talked like they haven't seen each other for years when in fact, they just spent the summer break together  weeks ago.

He was busy fixing his things, pulling out a notepad and a pen for first day notes and instructions when he was hit by something hard on the head. He yelped with the pain only to found out one of his classmates (and Eunhyuk's friends) Minho was the culprit, with the Mathematics Workbook on his hand.

"Oops. Sorry nerd, didn't see you.", he said with no sincerity at all as he even exchange high-five with his friend Gikwang. A boom of laughter echoed around the room as the rest of their friends from the back cheered Minho for a job well done. Donghae didn't even bother to protest, he knew they'll just make fun of him more if he dared to argue. Instead, he just fixed his eye glasses and acted like nothing happened.

"I heard there's a new student!", Hongki spoke as soon as Minho and Gikwang were back on their respective seats.

"Really?", Seungri asked and the cute boy nodded.

"Yeah. I really don't know where she came from but the students who had seen her earlier said she's a hottie.", he said suggestively and at once, the knowing face of the dirty little devils was on the appearance of each and everyone of their friends.

"I bet you she'll fall on her knees begging me to take her in a week!", Gikwang dared and it was followed by laughter.

"A week, seriously? She'll be under me once this day ends!",  Jonghyun declared, earning him more jeers from the group.

"Shut up you guys. You all know that she'll be no one else's but mine.", It was Junhyung, no doubt. And the group just chuckled as no one dared to argue back.

 

'So Junhyung is now the new alpha male.' Donghae thought. Well, since it's very obvious that Eunhyuk was not around, a new leader of their so-called perfect line of male species should rise. And obviously again, it'll be Junhyung, because he's Eunhyuk's best friend and second hand. Funny how they all forgot about Eunhyuk. Donghae hadn't heard any of his classmates asked about the redhead since he entered the classroom.

The jeers went on when finally, the bell rang. And on cue, their new adviser Ms. Kim came in. The class bowed and so was Ms. Kim as she motions everyone to stay quiet.

"Well everyone, we have a new face to be with us today. She's a transfer student from.. Silver Jewel High School?", Ms. Kim frowned upon the name and Donghae fought back a scoff. "Well a school from America. Here's Lee Hyukjae."

The class watched as the slim, milk-white skinned red head came into view. In an instant, loud gasps and faint murmurs were heard inside the classroom as they got to see her face.

"Good morning. I'm Lee Hyukjae. Please take care of me.", she uttered as she bowed a ninety-degree and smiled. Oh how priceless her beloved friends' expressions were. Hongki had his mouth as big as saucepans. Gikwang has his eyes as big as saucepans. Minho who has eyes already as big as saucepans gawked like he had seen a ghost. Seungri, Jonghyun and Jinwoon shivered a little and mighty Junhyung dropped the pencil he was holding.

The whole class was dumbfounded.

Well except for Donghae.

"What a warm welcome you have here Hyukjae!", Ms. Kim uttered, eyein the frozen senior class and sensing she'll not have any response, she rolled her eyes. "Well, you took the seat at the back, beside the window." The supposed to be spot for Eunhyuk herself.

"Thanks Ms. Kim.", she uttered, bowing one more time before proceeding towards the certain seat. She felt eyes following her move, and she swore she hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter