Chapter 13B

OMG! (Oh My Girl!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the alarm clock ringing brought her to consciousness. Hyukjae whined softly, how she hates the sound of that stupid clock. Thankfully, it vanished, why is that so she had no idea. But she's thankful nonetheless. She decided to sleep more, nuzzling on the warm body next to hers. Heavenly. The feeing is heavenly as she felt herself enclosed in such strong arms, the very first time she felt so protected in her entire life. She snuggled closer. The feeling is just awesome.

Wait.

Warmth. Arms. Body. 

Wait, what?

Though still sleepy, Hyukjae let her eyes fluttered open, squinting it a bit with the sudden light and caught the blurred image of a face, so close to her own. She opened her eyes completely, and at once her breath hitch, surprise at the sight before her.

Donghae frowned upon the soft noise. Slowly, he opened his eyes to take a peek on what was there, only to be greeted by two big doe-eyes staring at him in full shock. Donghae blinked. The single eyelid, the cute nose, the milky white skin, the pink plump lips, all for his to indulge.

Wow.

It's like the day really greeted him good morning.

Oh. But wait.

He felt his own hands holding a petite waist, his arms warapped on a somewaht fragile body against his own. His brows furrowed as apprehension finally started kicking in. He looked quickly back on those eyes, his expression mirroring hers.

*Hic*

Hyukjae hiccuped and immediately clapped her hand over , and like an ice cold water was splashed on them, the two hurriedly pulled way, with Donghae fumbling as he got up and Hyukjae trying but then the shooting pain from her ankle prevented her to do so.

"You okay?", Donghae asked, about to approach Hyukjae when the girl backed a little, still holding her ankle while sitting on her mattress on Donghae's floor. Donghae decided to just stay put on his position, rubbing his nape as he tried to remember what happened.

Hyukjae unconsciously puffed her cheeks too, thinking how did she end up beside Donghae. She knew she was supposed to be sleeping on Donghae's bed, and Donghae on the mattress on the floor, that's how they slept right?

So what happened?

 

Around 2 in the morning, Hyukjae suddenly felt the need to pee. Eyes half-closed, still half asleep, she dragged her feet to the toilet, yawning here and there until she finished her business. Flushing the bowl, she went out and brought herself to her bed, to the bed she had get used to lying in since she lived with Donghae and his family. Totally forgetting the fact that they just switched beds, Hyukjae took the space besides Donghae, wrapping her arms and legs on the big 'pillow'. Later on, the 'pillow' hugged back, and Hyukjae squished herself more to 'it' while grinning like stupid.

 

Hyukjae gasped at the memory. Donghae on the other hand was still rocking his brains out if this was all just a dream.

After some time, when both are finally wide awake, and both realized that they just slept beside each other, felt the temparature of the room increases ten fold. Hyukjae couldn't even look at Donghae and the guy just continue rubbing a non-existing itch on his nape.

Define awkward.

"Err.. I-I'll take a bath now.",he told Hyukjae, he didn't need to but he just found himself doing so. Grabbing a towel, he headed to the bathroom and shut the door with a slam. He didn't mean to, he was just that agitated to escape from the awkward atmosphere. Once the door was closed, he leaned on the door, thinking of what just happened. Did Hyukjae sleep walked and ended up on his side? Or did she purposely lied beside him? Did she want to be beside him that badly? Donghae snorted at the thought. Hyukjae will kill him for just thinking of something like that.

He walked to the vanity mirror, placing his hands on the sink as he stared at his refelction on the mirror. Suddenly, the image of Hyukjae'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter