Chapter 7

OMG! (Oh My Girl!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C h a p t e r   7  ★



"Aw! Loosen your grip, will you? My skin is sensitive.", Hyukjae uttered as Donghae hauled her outside of the house.
When the brunette was sure they're out of earshot, he turned to the girl who was busy massaging her arm. 
"You should really tell mom that you're not pregnant!", he hissed and Hyukjae rolled her eyes.
"And I told you I will, right? Or not? Well, whatever. I'll inform your mother I'm not pregnant.. W-We'll tell her.." 
"We? It's not we! It's just you! You're the one who started this, you'll be the one who's got to explain! Now go and tell them now!" 
"Jeez man, this isn't something you're meant to say over a meal! I need some time.." 
"Time your face! You're telling them now or you're out of this house. Just so you know, I can still find the time to search for a sponsor, but you.. you have nowhere else to go.", Donghae smirked, daring Hyukjae. But in reality, he was actually acting for Hyukjae to take the bait, it's not like he can really find another sponsor for him that easily but believing he can easily manipulate the girl (because he really believes she's stupid), he took the risk on provoking her, to which the girl bit on easily.
"Alright fine! Just.. stay close.. to back me up.", she uttered, feeling a little shy about asking Donghae to stay beside her.
"Sure." 

They went inside with Yoona already consumed half of the meal and Mrs. Lee lecturing her about getting fat. It was cut off when Donghae cleared his throat, announcing their arrival and at once, Mrs. Lee's focus is on Hyukjae.
"Where did you guys go? It's wrong to keep the food waiting. And besides, Hyukjae here should always eat on time! It's for your baby Donghae." , she uttered, scolding her son a little before reaching for Hyukjae's hand to ask her to sit down.
"Well, that's actually what we've been up to. Eun-- I mean, Hyukjae here has something to tell you about the.. b-baby." 
"What? What's wrong with my grandchild?", she asked, a tiny bit of fret reflecting on her eyes.
Donghae nudged Hyukjae and the girl gulped. She crossed her fingers and took a deep breath. 
"I'm sorry Auntie.. but I'm not pregnant."

~
"I think she's mad..", Hyukjae bit her bottom lip. Well she's guilty about making Donghae's mom felt bad. It's her idea after all.
"She's not mad. Just a little upset maybe. She'll get over it. Besides, I think she's somehow relieved that I won't be a father soon. I know she believes I'm still young for that. " he said, either to console the girl or just stating the truth, he didn't know. He just felt the need to say that. They were currently in Donghae's room, waiting for his mother to gather herself up and talk to them.
"I just wish she'll still keep me in here though. This is the reason I did that, I need much bigger ground for me to really stay here. I'm sure now that your family knows I'm not carrying your baby, they'll think having me here isn't rational anymore." 
" I might be a little harsh but my mom isn't. Maybe you could be a little sweeter with her and she'll give in. Mom is very kind." 
"Really? Then where did you get your stingy attitude?"
"YA!", Donghae glared at the girl which Hyukjae ignored.
"You have to defend me incase she wants me out."
"I told you she wouldn't."
"What if she does?"
"She won't."
"How can you be so sure?"
"Because she knows you're special to me." Hyukjae looked back at Donghae, a little astounded with his words. Her expression had the brunette frowning. "What?" he frowned even more when the girl didn't answer and as if on cue, he understood. "I meant, she knew you're my girlfriend, right? Of course it was already obvious that you're important to me.", he said in a matter of fact.
"Oh.. right.", Hyukjae nodded her head. How come she thought differently?
"Tch. You really are stupid.", Donghae murmured and Hyukjae responded with a scowl.
"Probably the worst thing she could do is to move you out of my room, which will be the best thing after all!", he continued, grinning to himself.
"Me moving out of your room?"
"You know, so she's sure that nothing will happen between the two of us? In which she really doesn't have to because not in my wildest dreams will I ever jump on you."
"Well as if you can do anything, you're a ."
"YA!"
"And where will I be sleeping then?", Hyukjae cocked an eyebrow, taking no notice of Donghae's glare.
The guy snorted before checking on his laptop, scrutinizing his presentation for the next day. "I don't know. Probably with Yoong.", he answered, not looking at Hyukjae.
"Your sister?"
"No, our dog."
"You guys don't have a dog."
"You're so stupid."
"You'll really let me sleep with your sister?", she brushed off Donghae's sarcastic and rude remarks.
"Are you being choosy?"
"I'm not. It's just.. seriously.. you'll let me sleep with your sister?"
"it's better than having you pestering me here. You're kind of a nuisance, but I bet you know that already."
Hyukjae gritted her teeth but then a wicked smile graced her lips, she knew a sure deal to annoy Donghae.
"Well alright. It's not that I complain being in a room with your sister. I was just worried you'll be against it but as I can see you're not."
"And why would I be worried?"
"Well, I've been pretty deprived lately and eventhough I'm in a girl's body, my heart and mind is still of a boy.." she stated and Donghae raised an eyebrow.
"And your sister isn't bad, I could probably consider hitting on her."
Donghae's eyes widened upon the girl's implication.
"We may not be aware of it now, but what if she's actually my true love? Oh, a kiss is all I ne--"
"Don't you dare!"

~

"Hyukjae will be staying in my room."
Those were the first words Donghae blurted out the moment they reached the living room, where Yoona and his mother were waiting for them. Hyukjae tried her hardest to put up a straight face. Well, she was just teasing Donghae earlier  but it seems like she had overdid it. Donghae didn't want her anywhere near his sister.
"What?", Mrs. Lee asked as she motioned the two to sit down.
"Umma.. Hyukjae will be staying in my room.", he answered, serious and determined.
"Well, that's what I was contemplating earlier.. you see.."
"I love Hyukjae!", he bursted out once more and Hyukjae had to bit back her inner cheek so as not to laugh out loud. Mrs. Lee looked a bit taken aback with the sudden confession while Yoona cocked an eyebrow, probably bewildered with her brother's actions. 

Yeah. She had absolutely overdid it.

"You have to tell her you love me and you can't live without me and you can never be apart from me.."
"Stop it! I won't say such lies, not to mention disgusting things!", Donghae hissed, their voices in a very low volume as they were making their way towards the living room downstairs since Mrs. Lee called them.
"But you have to be more convincing!", Hyukjae pressed on. She knows she need not to do this since Donghae said she won't be kicked out of the house but this chance to actually tease the guy is too good to just let it passed. 'Hah! It's payback!'
"I know what I'm doing so shut it.", he uttered, as they take the last few steps of the staircase.
"I'm just giving you advises okay! You have to look like you would never want to be away from me.. unless you want me to sleep with your sister of course, I wouldn't mind--"
"Hyukjae will be staying in my room.", her words came into a halt with his declaration and upon noticing they're at the living room already.

And Hyukjae tried her hardest to put up a straight face.

"Excuse me?", Mrs. Lee asked after she had recovered from her son's unexpected outburst, not to mention that it has something to do with those four letter word she never knew her son knew of. Until now.
Donghae breathed out a heavy sigh, ignoring Yoona's probing gaze, and took the hand beside him, enveloping it in his and startling Hyukjae in the process.
"Umma.. let Hyukjae stay in my room..", he spoke, voice not as loud as before but the seriousness is still there.
"Look Donghae.. I think it'll be safer if Hyukjae stays in your sister's--"
"No!", he exclaimed. "I-I.. I mean.. l--..Ok I'm sorry mom. But  Hyukjae really has to stay with me. I-I.. I can't stand.. n-not being.. next to h-her.", he stuttered and Hyukjae felt him grasp on her hand tightly. She flinched at the feeling, she knew it's because the guy is experiencing much difficulty and repulsion upon saying those words.
"Donghae, it's not like we're taking Hyukjae out of the house, she'll just be in the next room.."
"No mom, you don't understand..", Donghae tried to deliver his desperation to his mom through his expressions (and for he t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter