Chapter 5

OMG! (Oh My Girl!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY!! I thought I've unchecked the Hide Chapter box but it turned out that I didn't! Really sorry >.< Here's the latest chap now honeys ^^

 

C h a p t e r   5

 

 

"So you just need a kiss?"
"Mm-hmm."
"A kiss from someone you love?"
"Well, she said it's true love that I have to find, and of course a kiss came after the confession so.. True love's kiss indeed."
"Isn't that so fairy tale like-- will you stop doing that?!"

Donghae glared at Eunhyuk, who's currently sitting on the chair beside his study table, wearing nothing but his tshirt, her hands caressing the roundness of her . Donghae could only widened his eyes in such indency. He's believing this girl is indeed a guy before by the minute.
"What?! I'm checking if they're getting bigger as time flies ok? Considering this stupid hair grew overnight, like exclaiming for everyone to see that i'm a girl indeed.", Eunhyuk reasoned out, her words screaming pure sarcasm. Needless to say, she's still piss off. She had cutted her hair last night to atleast look like a boy, but the witch seemed to be making it harder for her than it already is, since it grew back on its previous length when she woke up that morning. Totally insane.

"I get it that you're still upset ok? But will you.. Can you.. Please stop that ok? It's distracting to be honest.", Donghae uttered, looking back on his laptop he was browsing on earlier, trying to get rid of the images of Eunhyuk and her previous activity. He was currently lying with his tummy flat on his bed, tapping on his laptop, checking on his email if there was a response from this Gustav Eunhyuk had been telling him to be business tycoon, Lee Won Jun's, secretary. While waiting, he managed to ask Eunhyuk more about her curse and the girl, eventhough still sulking over her overnight fully-grown hair, told the tale and her encounter with the witch itself. She had told him everything. Even the cure on how all of this will be fix.

"So as I was saying, you just need to find that person you lo-- ya! I said stop that!", Donghae threw one of his pillows on Eunhyuk who's back on feeling her chest again. She responded with a glare, but complied anyway. She stood up and scratched a non-existing itch in her head, surveying around Donghae's room to entertain herself.

Donghae sighed in relief that Eunhyuk finally stopped. "As I was saying, you just have to kiss a person you're truly inlove with, right?"
"Uh-huh.", Eunhyuk answered without looking at Donghae, as she was busy scanning on Donghae's bookshelf, which she takes note to be filled with a lot of Physics and Biology text books.
"If that's the case and then.. Should you go find Hara?", Donghae wondered aloud.
"Who?", Eunhyuk frowned, now facing Donghae from checking out the few photos thumbtacked on Donghae's cork board on his wall.
Donghae cocked an eyebrow upon seeing the confuse look on Eunhyuk's face.
"Goo Hara, cheerleading captain? Miss Prom Queen?", he uttered, Eunhyuk's crease on her forehead deepening by the minute. "The most popular girl in school? Goo Hara, your girlfriend?", Donghae kept on and Eunhyuk squinted her eyes while staring on the ceiling, as if trying to remember something.

"Oh! Hara! Yeah, I know her!", Eunhyuk exclaimed, nodding to herself that she's indeed familiar with the person Donghae mentioned.

"How can you not know her when she's your girlfriend?", Donghae side-eyed Eunhyuk and the girl just shrugged. 

"You're not inlove with her, are you?"

"It's not like that. Well, but yeah.. maybe it is.", she admitted and Donghae rolled his eyes, why he's not even surprise.

"But come on, she's my longest girl friend. I even stopped seeing other girls behind her back one time! But I got a lot of fun this summer so.. you know.. I kind of forget about.. her."

"That's not something you should go telling other people as a reason, stupid."

Eunhyuk pursed her lips on Donghae before sitting on his bed beside him. "But Hara's nice, really sweet..", Eunhyuk thought aloud before flaunting a smug look on her face. "And very great in be--"

"I'm not interested with your midnight activities okay.", Donghae cut her out just before she could say anything scandalous, to which had Eunhyuk pouting.

"You're just jealous because you are a ." 

"Whatever."

"Whatever.", Eunhyuk mimicked Donghae and rolled her eyes. She then lied down on her belly beside Donghae, resting her chin in her palms as she propped her elbows on the pillow. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter