Chapter 13

OMG! (Oh My Girl!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae took off the last piece of her undergarments as she decided to take a bath. She was too busy cursing and blabbering with Kyuhyun and Donghae that she didn't noticed a towel lying on the floor. It was too late when she realized she had stepped on it, too late to react that she was now about to land her first on the cold floor and too late to remember that she hadn't locked the bathroom door.

He was welcomed with a loud thud coming from his own bathroom and noticing Hyukjae's not anywhere in his bedroom, he rushed to the toilet, opening the door quickly as he called for her name. 

Wrong move.

Her eyes wide as saucepans was reflected on his expression. Blood rushed on both of their faces as Donghae's grip on the door knob tightened, Hyukjae lying stark on the floor.

 

~★

 

"Ahh-ngghh.. D-Dongha-ee... T-there.. harder there, oh! ! That felt g-good! M-More D-Donghaeee~"

Donghae heaved an impatient sigh, and without a word, threw the foot he was massaging earlier causing Hyukjae to fall off the bed.

"Ahh! What the-- YA!", she yelled, glaring at Donghae which the other had returned with a bored look.

"As much as I want to argue with you, it's already late and I don't want to bother my mother and my sister due to your endless whinings."

"Then you should have not thrown me!"

"It's because you're acting stupid like the idiot you are."

"B-But.. Arrgghh!! Lee Donghae I ing hate you!!", the red head exclaimed, hissing and cursing as she crawled on her set-up bed on Donghae's floor. She reached something under her pillow which turned out to be a small notebook, that same familiar notebook again, which Donghae noted to be the  notebook Hyukjae had mentioned where she'll be writing all the bad things Donghae did to her. 

"You jerk, wait till I have my body back! You will surely pay for this, I'll make sure you're going to suffer-- argh, my ankle hurts!", Hyukjae whined as she hold on to her ankle. Donghae rolled his eyes as he took his time to survey the red head. 

Hyukjae, after clumsily tripping on his bathroom - stark -- was now thankfully dressed with Donghae's own pajama top and a short from Yoona. Hyukjae would have looked adorable if not for the scowl on her face and the way she's swearing and cursing the angels in the heaven might have been crying now. He saw how a small pout was formed on her lips, as she stared at her sprained ankle and caressed it in the hopes of easing up the pain. Donghae yet again sighed, why is Hyukjae so good in making him feel guilty when he didn't do anything in the first place? It's as if it was his fault that the girl  tripped off. But he did threw her injured foot, so that could have hurt. Scrunching his nose in annoyance, Donghae stood up, approached the grumbling girl and to the redhead's surprise, she was raised from the ground.

"W-What.. What are you-- YA! Put me down! Put me down! Put me-- aw!", she was then dropped on the bed, Donghae rolling his eyes as the girl threw him dagger looks. 

"What else do you want?! You ing fish face of an assho-- ya! What are you doing you je--"

"SHUT UP!"

And like a miracle, Hyukjae did.

Donghae frowned, somewhat surprised but didn't pressed on with the matter. He chuckled a little. "I didn't know that's all it takes to stop your big mouth.", he uttered and Hyukjae widened her eyes, about to snapped back when Donghae took a hold of her foot again, touching the part that hurt that she flinched. Donghae didn't missed that.

He bit his lip. Maybe she's really suffering from the pain. He carefully lifted her foot and placed it on his lap, touching it while adding a little pressure on some spots. Hyukjae cringed, she could have bashed Donghae now that he's close but she couldn't deny the fact that what the guy was doing helps to reduce the pain, so she let him be. She could have her chance next time.

A minute passed already, with Donghae soothing Hyukjae's ankle and Hyukjae just watching him. Not a word was exchanged between the two and Hyukjae pouted at that. Somehow it's annoying as she remembered that Donghae was ignoring her earlier too, before any of this happened. She wondered what's wrong. It's not she's worried. Hell no. Why would she fret over the fact that Donghae's not talking to her? Dang, it's better on her part right? She didn't need to deal with such annoying nerd. It's not like she couldn't stood not talking to the fish face--

"So Donghae, how does it feel huh?"

She had blurted out even before she could help it.

The answer was a quirk of an eyebrow.

Hyukjae bit her innerch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter