Chapter 3

OMG! (Oh My Girl!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

C h a p t e r  3

 

A contented smug smile graces on her lips as she sat comfortably on the bed. She’s beyond happy. She manages to find a place to stay and minutes later, she’ll be having her first decent meal for the day. She mentally tapped herself for a job well done; she should have known she possesses the potential to be a great actor.

 

The devious smile never leave her face as she even wiggled her legs a little, totally proud of herself. The bliss came into a halt however as the door of the room swung wide open, revealing an unamused and very pissed off nerd.

 

Eunhyuk jumped on her seat, although she tried her best not to make it obvious, as Donghae slammed the door behind him. He glared at her for a fair amount of time, Eunhyuk glancing anywhere but Donghae until the other finally found his tongue to speak up.

 

“Just who are you?”, he asked, firmly, and Eunhyuk could clearly hear the rage in his voice. It’s as if if she answered wrongly, Donghae will advance on her and slit . She shivered at the thought; she can’t believe this nerd could unleash such a scary aura in him.

 

But since Eunhyuk is Eunhyuk, the hard headed too full of himself Eunhyuk, she refused to be intimidated.

 

“I already told you who am I. I’m Eunhyuk.”, she answered, her chin held up high and Donghae could only stare back at her, his jaw clenching and unclenching as he tried to stop himself.

“And you supposed meto believe that?”

Eunhyuk shrugged and looked sideways, missing the way Donghae gritted his teeth just by looking at her. “Why would I even lie about something like that?”

“But that’s so insane! You’re..a girl!”, he exclaimed, even motioning his hand up and down on Eunhyuk to emphasize his point.

“Yeah, as if it wasn’t too obvious, thanks for making it clear, really..”, Eunhyuk uttered in pure sarcasm.

“So how can you tell me you’re Eunhyuk?! And you even have the guts to come barging in here and claiming you’re my girlfriend! Just..!”

“Oh my God, really, cursing doesn’t suits you.”,Eunhyuk uttered, even holding on her chest as if she’s too shock Donghae had uttered such words.

“Just tell me what is this all about?!”,Donghae exploded and punched the door behind him, startling Eunhyuk in the process.

“I told you already! A witch cursed me and I ended up being like this!”

“Oh yeah? And then care explaining why it has to be me? Eunhyuk has a lot of friends! He got the whole school under his control, why does it have to be me that you keep on pestering?!”

 

Eunhyuk had kept shut with the question. She couldn’t find the courage to tell Donghae that her friends-- well used to be friends, were bunch of plastics and two faced bastards.

 

“WHAT?!”,Donghae asked impatiently.

“They deceived me.”, she ended up telling the truth anyway, besides she has nothing more to lose. “I-I found out they were just after my money, or power, or whatever I have.”,she whispered, loud enough for Donghae to hear. She wasn’t really proud of that fact,she had never liked the feeling of being used, she’s too high and mighty for that.

 

Silence reigns over them for a good one minute before Donghae shrugged, nodding a bit.

 

“Well, good to know you finally figure that out.”, he said with a scoff and Eunhyuk glared at him, yet he didn’t argue, the nerd is right anyway. “But still, it doesn’t compensate on the fact that you run to me! Why me? We’re not even friends! Heck, Eunhyuk and I were not even talking!”, Well, except for the times he and his gang were entertaining themselves by picking up on him, but Donghaedecided to leave it like that.

“Okay, first stop saying ‘Eunhyuk and I’ infront of me like I’m a third person or something. I am Eunhyuk. And second, well, it’s not that you’re the first one I thought of so don’t be too full of yourself.”, she ignored Donghae and the way he rolled his eyes. “It’s just so happens that you were there, you were at the right place at the right time and I—“

“Took advantage of the fact.”,Donghae completed her statement and although Eunhyuk wants to talk back, she actually thinks Donghae has a point and there’s no use on denying.

“Well you can say that.”, she answered honestly.

“I’m still not convince that you’re Eunhyuk.”

“Why can’t you? Can’t you tell with my face?!”

“That’s a given, but I’m absolutely sure Eunhyuk would never dare to do what you just did earlier!”

 

At that, Eunhyuk averted her gaze and had her head hung low so as to hide her blush. Well, yeah, she’s happy on how things turned out and on how good of an actor she had been but truthfully, the real Eunhyuk would really never do something like that.

 

“I’m Donghae’s girlfriend.”

 

A deafening silence followed suit. Mrs. Lee and Yoona were both frowning whilst Donghae had his eyes wide.

“E-Excuse me but.. did you just say.. y-you’re Oppa’s girlfriend?”, Yoona finally asked and Eunhyuk nodded coyly, clutching on Donghae’s arm even more.

“Donghae?”, their mother asked, looking at Donghae to which the male shook his head furiously.

“No. U-Umma.. i-it’s not..”, Donghae exclaimed, pulling his arm out of Hyukjae’s very tight hold while his other hand is motioning no.

“Jagiya!”, Eunhyuk cried out suddenly, making all three heads turned her way. Eunhyuk knows Donghae will be blowing her cover any time soon, and she has to find a solution to prevent this as soon as possible or else, she’ll be absolutely homeless for the night. So pulling out the best vulnerable expression she can make, she turned to Donghae, ignoring the thoughts that he’ll be probably—no, definitely—he’ll definitely murder her later.

“Jagiya..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter