Prologue

OMG! (Oh My Girl!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE

 

 

Bolting straight up and realizing he had woken up from such a bad dream (one that includes aliens taking him away), Donghae blindly searched for his eye glasses. Standing up as he wear his specs, he found out that the place is utterly peaceful, indicating that the party next room already ended. He sighed upon thinking that allowing himself to join this one last summer trip is a bad idea. Besides the fact that he just become his jerkhead classmates entertainment (as usual) he also hadn't managed to win some approval for the Science project he's been working on for his upcoming Senior year. That project will determine his chance to achieve a scholarship in Harvard University and unfortunately, his classmates were not cooperating.

Donghae is just an average student of their school, relying on his brain and consistent high grades to continue studying on something as prestigious as his high school. Unlike him, his classmates are privilege enough not to mind studying hard for their parents could always afford settling their issues with failing grades just by school donations. Lucky bastards. 

Donghae isn't anti-social but he has no friends at school. Merely for the reason that his classmates like bullying him rather than being friends with him. Not that he mind, he doesn't like to be associated with a bunch of birdbrains anyway, thank you very much.

Nerds like him were considered to belong at the lowest part in the heirarchy of social status, so it's a given that his jackass classmates will treat him just like that. The only reason he was currently with them on this summer trip is he thought he could persuade some of them, who have influential parents, to support him on his Science project. But of course, he failed to get the help he needed, regretting the wasted time and money he had spent for this one.

So with a heavy heart, he just stayed in his room, thinking of ways to get the financial support he needed when a loud banging of the door startled him. Turning up the light in his little hotel room (which he had no one to share with since their class has an odd number an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter