#08

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Back to Japan for a Week I;

Chanyeong’s POV

It’s Friday and school had ended. I just relax at home and do the homework that Mrs Jung given. After a few hours, my phone rang. It’s actually my mother.

“Chanyeong ah, how are you?”

“Umma, you can now although you not call me,”

“So, Sooyoung had told you everything?”

“Yes umma,”

“I’m very sorry Chanyeong. I’d to tell you everything tomorrow. So, this night, follow EXO and SNSD to Tokyo. Okay?”

“Alright umma,”

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

That night, EXO and SNSD come to my house and not expected my brother also come here to pick me up and bring me back to Japan.

“Hyung!” EXO shouted and hug my brother.

I look there’s six cars including my brother’s car.

There is Kai’s Black and Red Lamborghini, Kris’s White Land Rover Evoque, Chanyeol’s Lexus GS Black, Taeyeon’s BMW F12 M6 and Sooyoung’s Red Chevrolet Camaro SS. My jawline drop after watch their cars.

“Yah! Closed your mouth!” Sunny run to me and closed my mouth. We all laugh together.

“Suho, please drive my car,” Taeyeon give her keys to Suho.

“Luhan, my car,” Sooyoung patted Luhan’s shoulder.

“Gomawo noona,” They said.

“Okay, in my car, me, Chanyeong, Baekhyun, Sunny noona and Hyoyeon noona,” Chanyeol said.

“Suho, me, Tiffany, Chen and Lay,” Taeyeon said.

“In my car, me, Kyungsoo hyung and Xiumin hyung. Xiumin hyung, would you mind seat on the back?”

“I’m okay with it,” Xiumin said and walk into the Lamborghini.  

“Noona, can I replace you? I want to be with Luhan,” Sehun give a pair of puppy eyes to Sooyoung.

“Yes you can. I will be with my Do Joong’s car,” Sooyoung said.

“Yah! You can’t! Sunny is with me!” Do Joong shouted.

“Oppa! How could you pick Sunny from our car?” I pouted.

“Mehrong!”

“Unnie! Come with us! You will replace Sunny unnie!” I shouted because my brother be  napeun namja.

“Never mind, I will be with Kris’s car,” Sooyoung seem disappointed.

“Me, Tao, Jessica, Sooyoung and Yoona,” Kris start the car engine.

“Anyone want pick me? I’ve been dumped,” Seohyun pretend to cry. She is very cute.

“Unnie! Come with us!” I said.

“Yeah! I will be with Hyoyeon unnie and Chanyeong!”

“Seohyun! Mind your manners. Don’t shout,” Taeyeon patted Seohyun shoulder.

“Okay then, let’s go!”

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey! They want to go back to Japan. So, this part will be until 2, 3 or more chapter ^_^ Maybe I’ll double update today! To make you easy to check the owner, cars, driver and passengers, look at the list below.

Owner – Cars = 1st people is driver, passengers.

Kai – Black and Red Lamborghini = Kai, D.O, Xiumin

Kris – White Land Rover Evoque = Kris, Tao, Jessica, Yoona, Sooyoung

Chanyeol – Lexus GS Black = Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chanyeong, Seohyun, Hyoyeon

Taeyeon – BMW F12 M6 = Suho, Lay, Chen, Taeyeon, Tiffany

Sooyoung – Red Chevrolet Camaro SS = Luhan, Sehun

Do Joong – Peugeot 206 Orange Metallic = Do Joong, Sunny

If there's any copycats or grammar mistakes, comment and or post on my walls ;)  Subscribe and Up vote =)