#14

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Scratches - I hate you, Daehyun! ;

Chanyeong’s POV

As usually, I wake up very early in the morning with something warm beside me.

“Good morning, Chanyeong ah,” He said with husky voice.

“You didn’t sleep?”

“We don’t need to sleep; we can sleep if we want,”

“What time is it?”

“It is 6:00 a.m. Do you want go school early?”

“Zelo need to go early because he doesn’t want meet any his fan girls,”

“What? He has fan girls on first day of school? He was like me,” Chanyeol proudly say. I pinch his nose and he go back to his room to ready for school.

When I was ready, I peep on downstairs and Zelo call me.

“Chanyeong ah! Come down now!” He shouted.

I hurriedly come downstairs and we enter the Limousine together. I observed around the car and there is no Daehyun. For sure, Krystal asks him to pick up her and go together to school. When we reached school, we saw Daehyun and Krystal cuddling each other under the cherry blossom tree.

 

Evil Plan;

Krystal’s POV

Today, Daehyun oppa pick me from my house to go to the school together. We were cuddling each other until Chanyeong, Zelo, Jongup, EXO and SNSD walked pass us.

“Why they didn’t greet us? Are they mad at us?”

“Let them be. They were jealous I was with beautiful girl,” All of sudden, there is an idea plastered on my mind.

“Oppa, can you do something for me?”

“You look at this wound,” I showed him my wound on my arm because I were playing knife with Amber.

“Omo! It’s getting swollen. Who did this?” He my arm.

“Your sister did it,” I pouted.

Daehyun’s POV

“Who did this?”

“Your sister did it,” She pouted.

I didn’t get it. Did she hate Krystal that much?

“Oppa, scold her. It’s hurt,” I just nodded. I will get my revenge on you, Park Chanyeong.

Chanyeong’s POV

When I was in my class, my stomach feels very hurt. So, I ask the teacher to let me go to the toilet.

“Seonsaengnim, let me go to the toilet please,”

“Yes you can go,” Luckily, Mrs Jung is pretty nice today.

When I was finished does my work in the toilet, I hurriedly ran to the class. On my way, I bumped to Daehyun until I fell on the floor. He grabs my hair and pinned me on the wall.

“You hurt my Krystal? Did it feels good?” He stare to me with his red eyes.

“No I don’t. What are you talking about?” He then grabs my arms and takes out a knife and scratches my arms.

“It really h-hurt,” I start to feel the pain.

“You hurt Krystal more,”

“I didn’t hurt her. I swear. O-Oppa, i-it’s really h-h-hurts,” I only saw Daehyun before everything blackout.

Narrator POV

After Daehyun scratches Chanyeong’s arm, Chanyeol come and punch Daehyun.

“What did you do that?” Chanyeol carried Chanyeong bridal style and dashed off to the nurse room.

“Nurse, please do early treatment before I call ambulance to come here,” The nurse nodded and Chanyeol call the ambulance. While Daehyun is sitting on the floor, frowned with his own action. He can’t believe he hurt his sister that he wanted to love. He did it because of Krystal. Yes, Krystal. I need to find her.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Ayo! What’s up~ A new chappie for today ^.^ It looks like Daehyun will regret. He will know something later. ^-^ If there's any copycats or grammar mistakes, comment and or post on my walls ;)  Subscribe and Up vote =)