#06

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Half Moon;

Chanyeong’s POV

“Chanyeol, you know what is my question,”

“What?” Chanyeol asks with his puppy eyes. I just intersect my hands.

“Okay, I am not the only one who knows Park Jung Mi. We know her very well too,”

“So, who is she to you?”

“She is our umma,” Kris bowed his face.

“What?”

“Don’t surprise Chanyeong. She is just our foster mother because she is a…..,” Sooyoung stopped talking and looked at us all.

“I know it!” I just cry and run from the class. I didn’t care and I know they all are faster than me. I took my binocular from my locker and climb to the rooftop. When I look to the moon, I feel something weird. I just look at it, it makes me calm. *Appa, Umma, I Miss You*

Chanyeol’s POV

After Chanyeong run out, Kai starts to run but Suho stops him.

“Don’t chase her for a while. She wanted to calm down her mind,”

“If you want to find her, she is on the rooftop,” Sunny pointed to the rooftop.

“I will go. But, I will walk because she will fall asleep. It’s moon. Half moon,” I stand and walk to the rooftop. As I expected, she was sleeping. When I observed her face, she is really cute when she is sleeping. Although her personalities just like a tomboy and her short hair, she is a girl. And I lifted her bridal style to the class.

“I want to send her back home. Put her binocular on her locker,” I just ran to her home. Chanyeong look so sleepy. When I put Chanyeong on her bed, she turned back. I though she gonna wake up but luckily, she just continue her sleep.

“Sweet dreams, Chanyeong,” I ran back to school as the Art Class started.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Secret Unravelled;

Chanyeong’s POV

I wake up and realize that I’m sleeping in my bed. I think I sleep at the school’s rooftop before. I watch the clock and it’s showed 6:15 p.m. I wonder who put me in my bed. When I about to take my bath, someone knocks my window and I opened it.

“What are you doing here, Sooyoung?”

“I come to explain what is happening,”

“Okay, come in,”

She run and sits on my bed. I just sit beside her and look onto her eyes. It’s yellow.

“You already eat something right? Just tell me the true story,”

Actually, your family is vampire too. Your mother is princess of vampires. I mean, she is royalty. You also will turn into vampire very soon. But, now the vampire world is very dangerous. Your grandparents were killed by B.A.P because they want you,”

“Me? Why?”

“Because you will be the vampire princess very soon. Yongguk is the father. His son, Daehyun and Zelo are responsible to this. Himchan, Jongup and Youngjae also help the brother kill vampire also people. Yongguk consider the other three as his own sons,”

“Why we talk in Japanese?”

“Every vampire had a very sharp hearing especially your family, Hyoyeon and B.A.P. So, if we talk in Japanese, B.A.P won’t understand,”

“You are very smart!” I patted Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“Thanks for the information. Did EXO and SNSD know this?”

Sooyoung chuckle. “Young princess, we’ve live for almost 600 years together. How could we don’t know about her? She take care of us and I lie to you about something,”

“What?”

“Actually, we eat human blood once a month for our strength, but dead people’s blood. Every vampire need it actually,”

“So where you get those people huh?”

“It’s because your mother. She sometimes gives us dead peoples. You know? Dead in hospital or something like that,”

“Yah! Not my mother. She is OUR mother,” I stand up and hug Sooyoung tightly.

“Thank you Chanyeong,” Sooyoung feel want to cry but she can’t cry.

"You welcome weirdo eating peoples dead in hospital," Sooyoung smack Chanyeong's arm and they laughed.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

After few hours you and Sooyoung talked, Sooyoung excused herself to go home.

“I need to go Chanyeong ah. Or else, the other will come here. Anyway, thanks for all,”

“No, thank you for all,” You hug Sooyoung and the she pull it away.

“Don’t worry, I will make sure tomorrow you can go to school peacefully with Kai and Suho,”

“Why?”

“Because they were fastest runner and they always catch up you in the morning,” I bring Sooyoung to the door. No wonder I always feel someone run pass by me in the morning.

“See you tomorrow. We will always guard you. Bye,” Sooyoung dashed off and I fell off because of the wind.

Narrator POV

“What a fool you Chanyeong ah!” Chanyeong shout as loud as her can.-Goodnight EXO and SNSD-. Chanyeong thought and enter your room to sleep. She feels someone is observing her but when she turn back she see nothing.-Maybe it was my illusion only-. She thought.

When she was in her dreamland, “Sleep well Chanyeong ah,” someone said with low voice and kiss her forehead.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hye Readers! Sorry for making you wait about 26 days for this story T_T. Because I’ve been busy with school program and depressed. So, I’ve my mood to write this story.Sorry for simple poster because I really don’t know how to make such a great poster T_T And there’s a new character ^_^ Sorry for make B.A.P as bad vampire T_T If there's any copycats or grammar mistakes, comment and or post on my walls ;) 

BAP.jpg

-Yongguk (Appa)

-Himchan

-Daehyun

-Youngjae

-Jongup

-Zelo

In this story, Yongguk was appa. Daehyun and Zelo is his real son. But, Himchan, Jongup and Youngjae were his adopted son. They killed Chanyeong’s grandparents and they also co-operated with Vamfire. Yongguk actually love Chanyeong’s mother but because of her father, Yongguk really angry. That’s why he want you, he wouldn’t kill Chanyeong’s mother, Chanyeong and Do Joong but he will kill her father.