#11

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Everything is New with B.A.P;

Chanyeong’s POV

“Umma? You look like same age with me,”

“This is what I looked when I young,”

“Let’s go children,” Yongguk said and we teleport to a B.A.P’s castle.

“Now, we are family. You all are my children,” Yongguk said while he hugs my mother.

“You can call me appa if you want. This castle has 4 levels. Mine and umma was on 1st level. There are 9 more room one 1st levels. 10 rooms every levels,”

“Mine and hyungs are on second level,” Zelo said.

“Mine and SNSD are on 4th level,” I said and appa brought us to the lift.

“All EXO are on 3rd level. Suho and Lay on 2nd level. Can we?” Kris said and B.A.P brought Suho and Lay to their room.

When we were in the lift, appa give us a necklace.

“Wear this necklace and it will protect you,”

“Gomawo appa,” we all said.

“Jagi, look. They call me appa,” Umma just give a faint smile.

When we reach the level, I go to a room. Its pink coloured and I don’t like it.

So, I moved to another room and its purple coloured. I just closed the door and look around.

 

When I feel satisfied, I hug a pillow on my bed. I sleep with many tears from my eyes. –Appa, why you do this to us?-

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

“Chanyeong ah, come down. Dinner is ready,”

“Alright appa,”

When I open the door, appa was in front of the door. We go downstairs together while talk about each other.

When we reach dinner hall, all of us sit and eat.

“About your school, School of Performing Arts isn’t far from this castle,” Appa said.

“I think, I’d saw this castle when I came back from school,” Jessica said.

“Yes you had, Jessica. So, Do Joong, you will work at the office same as Himchan and Youngjae. Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo will go to school same as you all,”

“I’m sure oppas will be new kingka at the school,” Sooyoung smacked my arm after that.

“Be kingka is a hard thing. Crazy girls every day,” Luhan said.

“So, please protect us hyung,” Zelo sheepishly smile.

“We will,” We all laugh together.

“This Saturday, we will hold a wedding ceremony for us. So, if you don’t mind, we will go for a few days to do the preparation before the day come,” We just nodded. Umma smiles and she looked happy.

“Tomorrow, can you accompany these three young mans to the office for their registration?” All of us nodded.

“Do you all have the necklace, bag, cap or bracelet that I’ve give? Wear it. It will protect you from anything dangerous,”

After dinner, we all gather in the living room and Chanyeol played his guitar while Daehyun sing a song.

Actually, I’m the bad one

I am a really bad guy

I wasn’t being like a man

I am doing this finally right now baby

It’s all a lie, saying that I can forget you

I know you the best, I know you the best

I know you better than anyone else

we used to love.

Narrator POV

Chanyeong were sitting beside Zelo. After Daehyun sings the song, she fell asleep. After that, Zelo carried Chanyeong bridal style to her room.

“Goodnight Chanyeong ah. Your oppa always love you,”

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Double update! I admitted it is very hard to write this chapter because I had to find the room, the stuffs and B.A.P’s ballad song. And the song is ‘It’s All Lies’. I hope you like it ^^ If there's any copycats or grammar mistakes, comment and or post on my walls ;)  Subscribe and Up vote =)