#33

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

Sudden Kiss;

Narrator’s POV

Chanyeong slightly open her eyes, looking at the ceiling. She massage her forehead as she felt some headache. Sunlights illuminating her room which make her dazzled. She sit properly as found herself laying on her bed. She stretched her arms and took a glance at the clock.

“8.00 a.m.” she muttered. She tried remember about yesterday, where she fainted after met ChanYeol.

“Aish, headaches again.” She jumped out of her bed and walk to the window nearby to take some fresh air.

She heard some footsteps clearly even it’s miles away from her, the sounds getting louder which makes her heat beat faster. Someone knock the door.

“Enter!” she yelled and a familiar figure with beautiful outfits stepped in.

SooYoung.

“Chanyeong, are you okay? You fainted for a day you know? It scared me a lot.” Sooyoung approached her and hugged her tightly.

“Ouh? Really? I’m sorry, I’m really fine, don’t worry.” She replied.

“Anyway, I can even hear your stomach growls although you tried so hard to hid it, come downstairs after you took your bath, they really worried about you.” Sooyoung walk away from her to give her some space.

Chanyeong let out a loud sigh. She took her towel and quickly took a bath. She was really craving for food.

She slipped a simple white dress on her perfect curved body. She spun around to see whether the dress suits her or not. She looked at her reflection at the mirror and smiled widely. She let her hair falls on her shoulder.

She twisted the door’s knob and stepped out but her head bumps on someone’s chest. She groaned in pain, and face to the guy with wrinkled brows.

“Hey—it hurts, you know! Aish,” she swear and poked that guy’s arm.

“Hey—you know I worried about you days and nights? And you were in coolness last night so I hugged you to let you feel the warmness. And you were very rugged where you kicked me out of the bed.” That deep voice guy nagged and looks at Chanyeong’s eyes deeply.

“I’m sorry, Chanyeol. And thanks a lot about it but I pity you.” she teased Chanyeol and laughed loudly which it makes her laughter to echoed in the entire house.

“You’re very naughty, never mind, let’s go downstairs,” Chanyeol said and tangled his hand with hers. He smirked.

Chanyeong just nodded and pulled Chanyeol to dining room where the rest are still there waiting for both of them. They looked at Chanyeol and Chanyeong curiously. Like they wanted to eat them.

“Lovebirds~ I’m jealous although you have bonded with me.” Kris pouted and plays with his fork on his left.

Chanyeol and Chanyeong faced each other and their gazes met at their hands which are still tangled. They immediately let it go and took their own direction to their seat. Tao whom sits beside her pulled the chair for Chanyeong.

Chanyeong sits on the chair leisurely while Tao kept looking at her right arm.

“Tao, what are you looking at?” Baekhyun asks. Chanyeong turn around and ask them , “What is it? New tattoo?”

“Y-yes,” Tao replied and pointed at the tattoos on her arm.

“You were bonded with Panda, Bacon and Suho.” Chanyeol teases and stared at Chanyeong.

“Hey! Stop calling us like that!” Tao and Baekhyun shouted.

Chanyeong touched the tattoos gently and suddenly endure the pain. With just a blink, Lay sits beside her and hold her tightly. “Don’t worry, I’ll heal you.”

Chanyeong nodded.

“It hurts so much,” Chanyeong murmured.

“Yeah, of course, because you were bonded with these guys at the same time, don’t worry, it’ll soon be okay,” omma slit up and calm the situation.

Chanyeong just smiled and went to Tao, Baekhyun and Suho, then she gave a peck on their cheeks. They blushed.

“Geez, this girl is really. She makes me jealous so much.” Chanyeol gave a sharp glare at Chanyeong but she stick out her tongue.

Chanyeong went back to her seat and look at the dishes deliciously. She swallowed her own saliva and  eat it up with full strength.

“Yah—Don’t eat like that, yucks.” Chen complained.

“Who cares? Then, eat alone outside, it’s also disgusting to see you here..” Chanyeong pouted and teased Chen. He’ll be grateful that Chanyeong doesn’t want to steal his meal.

In just few minutes, Chanyeong had done her meal and brought the dishes to the sink.

“Woah, Chanyeong, I think your power is ‘Eating Monster’?” Chanyeol which made her felt uneasy.

“Hmmph!” Chanyeong pulled her face away, not to facing her soul mates. She went to the living room and the TV. She flipped through channels and felt bored.

‘Nothing to watch today…’ she thought and immediately left for her bedroom.

She pushed the door and lay her back against the wall, she let out a sigh. Her eyes caught the glass window and stared at it deeply.

‘Break, break’ her thought only focused on it.

“Pangg!” the glass totally broke into fragments as it falls down, Chanyeong who was standing there startled in aghast. She covered as she totally amused with the thing that just happened.

“Chanyeong-ah, are you okay?” Kai immediately broke-in her room and hugged her in his embrace.

Chanyeong felt uncomfortable. “Yes—don’t worry…”

“What happened here?” he asks her and tilted up her chin, looked at  her face.

“Nothing at all. I just figured out something..” Chanyeong chuckled and push Kai away.

“Look, I can control things with my mind…” Chanyeong said proudly.

“Telekinesis?” Kai gripped her shoulders.

“Urmm—Yes? Maybe?” she said and hugged Kai then spun her body with his around the room.

“You’re typically like Luhan,”

“Oh yeah, then you’re jealous?” Chanyeong poked his arm.

“Urmmm…”

Chanyeong then gave Kai a peck on his cheek and he blushed.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Chanyeong walked to the garden nearby and smiling like an idiot all time, she also brought her favorite novel to full-filled her time by reading it. She opened the last page that she had read and focused to it.

Yeah, she’s reading with her eys 100% focused on it.

Someone snapped her book. And put it on the ground, Chanyeong clenched her fists and gripped his arm tightly, that makes him growl.

“Chanyeol… Why you kept make my day getting worse?! Why?” Chanyeong yelled.

“Calm down..”

“How I supposed to calm after you messed up with me?!” right now she was really in peak.

“Okay, fine. I just..” Chanyeol then tilted her chin up and pushed his face closer to her.

“Just what?” Chanyeong can feel the warm from his body.

“Because—I love you, Chanyeong.” He then brushed his lips on hers and kisses her lips passionately while Chanyeong was still there in aghast.

Then, Chanyeol pulled his face from hers. “Amazed?” he ask.

Still, Chanyeong can’t even give a respond due to his sudden kiss.

“Anyway, your lips tastes—sweet. Can I get more?” Chanyeol teases.

“Yah, don’t you ever did that again or I’ll kick you out from this house. Got it?” Chanyeong punched his chest.

“Yes, I know. Jagiya~” Chanyeol smirked and run away from Chanyeong in case that girl become a monster.

Chanyeong took her book and continue read at the last page, tried to focus, but her mind keep thinking about Chanyeol sudden kiss. She can’t focus but smiled widely.

Chanyeol who was nearby read her mind and smirked, ‘So do you like it, Chanyeong?’ he thought and left.


Woah~~ Annyeong! I'm the co-author so please support me very well, yeah? And do read my fanfics, arrasoe? This chappie is really fluffy. Okay-okay. Do UPVOTE.