#10

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Appa! ;

Chanyeong’s POV

When everyone done with eating, I need to wash the dishes with Sooyoung because we’re the last to eat. EXO and SNSD were in the garden because they need to practice their powers.

“Chanyeong ah, I really need to go to toilet. Can you wash these for a while? I will join you later,”

“It’s okay. I can wash it alone,”

After a few minutes Sooyoung left, I feel someone put his hands on my waist. I think it was Chanyeol or EXO, so I turn around in a shocked.

“Hye dongsaeng, long time no see,” All I see is a boy with a blonde hair before everything blackout.

Narrator POV

When EXO and SNSD busy practicing in the garden, Sooyoung dashed to the garden.

“Yah! Do you see Chanyeong?”

“Wae? Did you leave her alone?” Chanyeol said.

“Y-yes. I did leave her but only for 3 minutes,”

Suddenly, B.A.P also in the garden with Chanyeong unconscious in Zelo’s hand (bridal style) and umma too.

“Yah! Let them go!” Do Joong said.

“Hyung!” Daehyun want to go to his hyung but his father prohibits him.

“You know what we want. We want your umma. She is my wife,” Yongguk said.

“You want her? I’ll divorce her. But, don’t hurt my children,” Appa said with teary eyes.

Why? ;

Chanyeong’s POV

When I wake up, I feel like I’m lying in someone’s hand. I look up and it’s the boy that I’ve met just now.

Suddenly, umma shout “Don’t do that, jagiya!”

“Do what umma?” Everyone shocked including B.A.P.

“Your appa will divorced umma and he beg don’t hurt us including you and umma,” Sooyoung said.

“Appa, don’t do that!”

Yongguk look at Himchan and he dashed off to Sooyoung.

“That girl is very dangerous. Guard her,” Yongguk said.

“I divorced you, Park Jung Mi,” Appa kneel and umma cry as loud as she can.

B.A.P! ;

“I want to change my wife and daughter into a beautiful girl. Chanyeong, your hair too short,” Yongguk said and with two claps, I and my mother float on the air and we stand on the ground with the new look. However, umma still sad. EXO and SNSD can’t do anything but follow their umma’s order.

Umma? You look like same age with me,”

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Whaddup you! I cry with all this stories :’(( Just wait for another chapter ^_^  If there's any copycats or grammar mistakes, comment and or post on my walls ;)  Subscribe and Up vote =)