#17

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Jealous;

Chanyeong’s POV

It’s feeling happy to reach my home after stay at the hospital. When we’ve arrived at home, all of us separated go into their room. But, I still look for Daehyun. Zelo told me, Daehyun likes to hang out in the computer room on the 4th level. Without curiosity, I go to the computer room to meet Daehyun. When I reached there, I went to a room with a purple-coloured door. I knocked before come in.

“Jongup ah, don’t bother me at this time! I’m really busy!” Daehyun yelled.

“D-daehyun ah, i-it’s m-me. Chanyeong,” I said with a soft tune. After few minutes Daehyun slowly open and peek up before open the door wider.

“Chanyeong? When did you recover and why doesn’t anyone tell me you are at home?” Daehyun sighed and bowed his face. “Did you forgive me?”

“Yah! I’d forgive you from that day. How could you didn’t visit me since that day,” I pouted.

“Don’t pout. I’m not going to take your aegyo,” We laughed.

“So? What did you do in the room?”

“I just decorated it,” Daehyun open the door wider to let me in. 

5515265427_d4d006b9c0.jpg

“This room is a mess for girl. It looks really good for boys. This is your personal room?”

“Yes, but everybody can come here to visit me. If you want to play computer, you had to play on the next room. This is only allowed for me and Zelo,”

“Never mind, I’m going to visit this level. Since I live here, I don’t know there are computer rooms on my room’s level. I thought appa say there’s only 10 rooms in this level,”

“You didn’t know? The computer room is next to your room Chanyeong ah. Maybe appa want to surprise you. There is 14 rooms in this levels. Can you leave me alone here? I’ve something to do,” He pushed me out from his room.

“Yah! I know how to go out. No need to push me!” I yelled and go.

I’ve discovered the room next to my room. I’m very impressed with the room. And I step out from the room. I went to the next room. It’s very neat like a girl’s room. It’s blue and green-coloured room. When I about to sit on the bed, someone comes in.

“What are you doing here?”

“I just visit here and I didn’t know there is a room here,”

“It’s my privacy room. I’ve tell appa,” And then he bought a girl come in.

“You bought a girl? Here? I’ve to go,” And then I go out and he closed the door. *WTF! Beside my room? Nuts!*

Kai’s POV

I brought Sohee come over to do music project. Maybe she didn’t notice the girl because Sohee is one of the queenka but she isn’t bad as the others.

“Isn’t that your sister? She’s different,” Sohee pat my shoulder.

“No, she’s not my sister but we share our umma,” *She’s going to bond with me* I thought.

“Well, let’s do the work. Where are the lyrics?”

“It’s in my backpack near the door,” And then she goes to my backpack take the lyrics.

“Kai! I didn’t find it!” She yelled and at the same time we heard a knock.

“You don’t have to yell and I’ll open the door,” When I come to the door, Sohee stand up from squatting and I flip over her. Now I am on top of her. We stared each other for few minutes and suddenly we heard the door slam.

Chanyeong’s POV

When I was in my room, I remind something. I’d leave my headband in Kai’s privacy room. So, I go to his room to take the headband. When I knock the door, I heard a fall sound. And then, without waiting I open the door and saw Kai was on top of a girl and it was Sohee! The queenka! But, she’s nice. I didn’t think that she will do it with Kai! I run to the bed and take my headband. Without I know, my tears came down my cheek and I run to the door and slam it. I went to my room and lying in fetal position.

“Chanyeong ah! Open the door!” Kai yelled. I ignored him.

“Open the door or I’ll use Kyungsoo hyung to break this!” With the lazy mood, I wake up from my bed with my red eyes and open the door. When I open the door, he comes in, lock the door and pushes me on the wall.

“Why your eyes are red?” I still ignored it and closed my eyes. He caressed my cheeks and eyes.

“Don’t ignore me or else I kiss you,” I still ignore him. When I try to open my eyes, I saw his lips land on mine. He pulls me in a deep kiss. While I try to struggle but I can’t. After a while, he let me go and I lie on my bed.

“You jealous huh?” He smirked.

“Why I have to jealous?”

“Because I’m with Sohee,”

Second Bond;

“It’s nothing, ah!” I start to feel sting on my left shoulder and Kai feel the same. *How it comes so fast?* and I start to go to the bathroom and look on the mirror. It has tattoo on it.

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Kai comes and hug me from back. “We’ve bond each other. You jealous so much I think,”

“Yah! Don’t you dare to do that again!?” He pinches my nose and we come back to the room. We come downstairs and go to the dinner hall to eat together.

“Why you two stick like glue?” Chanyeol asks.

“Well, we’ve bonded,” Kai simply answers. Chanyeol made an ‘o’ mouth after hearing Kai’s answer. All of them also surprised after hear that.

“You two have to sits beside me!” Chanyeol said. We eat the foods and the maid helps us to wash the dishes.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hye you guys! I’ve finish my exam! Not actually -,- Tomorrow, I’ve a last paper and it’s Art. Wish me luck ! If there's any copycats or grammar mistakes, comment and or post on my walls ;)  Subscribe and Up vote =) 

This is Min Sohee . She is a human . Had a crush on Kai since she in the school .