#15

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Daehyun - "I'm gullible";

Daehyun’s POV

I did it because of Krystal. Yes, Krystal. I need to find her.

I go find Krystal around the school and I saw Amber.

“Amber, did you see Krystal?”

“No I don’t,”

“Did you know about her wound on her arm?”

“Yes, it was my fault actually. We played knife and I inadvertent to scratch her arm,” Amber her nape and go. I was frowned in the garden.

Why did you do this Krystal? I guess Chanyeong was right. I fell in love with her enemy.

Sooyoung’s POV

After Chanyeong admitted to hospital because of Daehyun, Do Joong, Himchan and Youngjae so angry with Daehyun. Zelo also didn’t greet his brother for a few days. After one day, we all plan to visit Chanyeong in the hospital.

“Kai! Where is the key car!?” After that, he come down and brought my key car.

“Where are the others?”

“They are coming down,”

We all go the hospital together with own car.

Chanyeong still didn’t wake up after 3 days she admitted to the hospital. When we arrived, we see Chanyeol inside sleep on the chair because he wants to wait Chanyeong to wake up. He was the one who cares Chanyeong since she was on the hospital.

“Annyeong,” We all greeted Chanyeol. After we chatted for a few hours, we heard a knock on the door.

“Come in,” Taeyeon said. We all were in shocked because Daehyun come to visit Chanyeong after all he did to her.

I'm Sorry Chanyeong;

Narrator POV

“D-did I disturb this happy moment?” Daehyun stuttered.

“No, come in,” The room was filled with silence until Chanyeol speak.

“Yah! Why did you let him in?” Sooyoung yell in her whisper.

“Chanyeong says, if he comes, let him in,”

“Since when she talks to you?”

“When she injured at the hospital last week,”

Chanyeol moves from his place and gives Daehyun his sit. Daehyun sits beside the unconscious Chanyeong.

“Chanyeong, forgive me for what I’ve done to you,” Anything can’t help him but he is crying and Chanyeong’s hand very wet with Daehyun’s tears. Suddenly, her fingers start to move.

“Look! She’s going to wake,” Baekhyun shouted.

When Chanyeong wakes up, the first person she sees is Daehyun.

“You…My arm,” She pointed to Daehyun and then her arm.

“Chanyeong, please forgive me. I’m really sorry for hurting you. Krystal cheats on me,”

Chanyeong seems to cry. “G-give me s-some t-time,”

“It’s alright. I’ll give you time to forgive me. I’m leaving,”

With that, Daehyun leave with a sad face.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey! Sorry for make you wait for 2 days. Here’s the suspense. I’ll be right back tomorrow~ Sorry for a short chapter :(( ^-^ If there's any copycats or grammar mistakes, comment and or post on my walls ;)  Subscribe and Up vote =)