#30

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

I'm A Half Vampire;

 

Chanyeong’s POV

I open my eyes slowly and see the ceiling. It’s different from before. I can see it very clear even I can see the small bug on the ceiling. I feel something warm beside me. I turn my face and it was Chanyeol who lying beside me.

“You’re awake?” I just nod.

“Nice hair Chanyeong ah,” He giggles and I quickly stand up and run to the bathroom. Bizarrely, I run to bathroom with full of speed like a vampire. Well, I’m HALF vampire.

“That’s the first speciality for half vampire and vampires too,” he yells from the bed. I look into the mirror about my look. With my red crimson eyes also my new hairstyles that totally surprising me, my pale skin and eyebrows.

“Impressed with the changes? Thanks for your status as royal blood,” He said and peeks me from the bathroom’s door.

“What is my diet?”

“Humans’ food and blood. You can survive with that,”

“Come on, let’s meet the others,” He wink and grips my wrist. We dashed off to umma and appa’s room. When we arrive, he knocks the door. Umma opens the door and surprised with my new look.

“What happened to my daughter?”

“She is a half vampire,”

“Yah, I know but her hair colour is perfect for her actually,” Suddenly, my throat feel sting and I caressed my throat.

“Do you okay Chanyeong ah?” Chanyeol asks.

“I feel something here,” and he smirks. He grip my wrist and dash off to our room and put me on his laps.

“Chanyeol? What are you doing to do?”

“You need fresh blood. So, take my blood,” He tilts his head. I smell his scent that opens my appetite. My fangs are out and I his blood for a few minutes. At first, he pats my arm to slow. When it’s okay, he just hugs me. After that, I pull out my fangs.

“Thanks for the blood,”

“What I get for it?” He says. I crashed my lips on his. He deepened the kiss and I put my hands around his necks. I still a half human so I need to breathe. I pull out the kiss and look into my eyes.

“I love you Chanyeong ah,”

“I love you Chanyeol. I love you my vampire,”

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hye! Tomorrow is Chanyeol’s birthday and tonight at 12 a.m. KST @ 11 p.m. MYT all EXOstans will tweet #ChanyeolVirusDay. Happy Birthday 21st birthday oppa! See my new fanfics ‘ Share The Love’ starring Chanyeong (OC), EXO Chanyeol and 2NE1 Dara. Short chapter T_T See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!